Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-07-2018

Today as I was driving talking on the phone I look beside me and see some alpha guy yelling his head off at me lol. I just waved my pinky at him and kept driving. I doubt he's never done the same. Cool thing was I was completely unaffected.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-07-2018

Just number closed an 18 year old cutie online. Now to not f*ck up in text and get her out on a date.

ION, went to see Mission Impossible with the family and the movie was great. Also, I seem to be able to talk with everyone without any weirdness. Me and my one brother had a falling out years ago but he seems to be over it, at least, I didn't notice any hostility in him towards me. He even opened me a few times to make a joke or share a moment. Good stuff.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2018

So yeah, I lost the girl already. My text game is SO bad. But whatever, there will always be a next time.

ION had a crazy experience today that has nothing to do with sex per-se (everything is connected so I'm sure DMSI has something to do with it, tho I cannot see how yet) and it's kind of Rule 4 so I'll leave it at that.

But overall I just want to get to the next level. Like all other incarnations of DMSI, I feel like I'm finally at the plateau and need the next version.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

What do you think lost her? If you don't want to post publicly, you can always PM me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 05:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote: What do you think lost her? If you don't want to post publicly, you can always PM me.

She actually just got back to me so false alarm. But thanks for the offer.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-09-2018

Shit test from mother. She texts me saying can I call her back when I get the chance (she asked which is good I suppose) but I call her and she wants to know the differences between my iPhone and her new Samsung. I told her as calmly and politely as possible to go to the store and ask someone who works there because that’s their job.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-10-2018

Things fizzled out with 18 y.o.

I'm trying a new PUA style and it requires more teasing and less direct approach. That's more my style in sales anyways so I'm hopeful it will prove to be more powerful.

ION, a girl online who I messaged last year messaged me back last night saying "hahahah, that was from a long time ago blah blah" long story short we're in talks. Wonder if that's TID

Wouldn't mind having 8.5 and 6.5 FWB come back to me tho.

IOON, reading about occult stuff. I have some books that are supposed "must reads" (don't know when I bought them. Just was reading an article of recommended reading and was like "shit, I have that one!"). Gonna find out once and for all if there's anything to it.

So far it's interesting but has no practical application.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 09:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Things fizzled out with 18 y.o.

I'm trying a new PUA style and it requires more teasing and less direct approach. That's more my style in sales anyways so I'm hopeful it will prove to be more powerful.

ION, a girl online who I messaged last year messaged me back last night saying "hahahah, that was from a long time ago blah blah" long story short we're in talks. Wonder if that's TID

Wouldn't mind having 8.5 and 6.5 FWB come back to me tho.

IOON, reading about occult stuff. I have some books that are supposed "must reads" (don't know when I bought them. Just was reading an article of recommended reading and was like "shit, I have that one!"). Gonna find out once and for all if there's anything to it.

So far it's interesting but has no practical application.

DMSI certainly helped amplify my ability to tease and use push and pull. OK before you say hey Thor I thought you don't like PUA Wink. I am using push and pull as a label to describe how I use to tease. Will pm...you

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-10-2018

3 more girls onine I was talking to but my IDGAF is high and I think I bored all of them lol. My convos were just me passing time rather than trying anything.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2018

Today I'm looking into diet. I'm specifically trying to find foods that will help put my body into peak performance without damaging it (Ideally, they put the body into peak performance and heal or strengthen it instead).

I'm finding some cool stuff like Pine Pollen (Testosterone booster among other things) and foods like kale, button mushrooms and parsley which act as estrogen inhibitors (Because the body can turn Testosterone into estrogen without eating the right things apparently).

Cool stuff. If anyone shares my passion for optimal performance and diet maximization, or if you have some things to let me know about in this regard, don't hesitate!

Matcha Tea is another very good substance to take regularly. Despite the caffeine, I doubt I'll stop drinking it any time soon because it's just too good for the body.

I know I had something else to share but I forgot atm. Will update later if I remember.

EDIT: Ah yes, I remember. I'm still getting money from sales I made in the last company lol. Tbh, I'm kinda surprised but it's not unwelcome by any means.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 03:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Today I'm looking into diet. I'm specifically trying to find foods that will help put my body into peak performance without damaging it (Ideally, they put the body into peak performance and heal or strengthen it instead).

I'm finding some cool stuff like Pine Pollen (Testosterone booster among other things) and foods like kale, button mushrooms and parsley which act as estrogen inhibitors (Because the body can turn Testosterone into estrogen without eating the right things apparently).

Cool stuff. If anyone shares my passion for optimal performance and diet maximization, or if you have some things to let me know about in this regard, don't hesitate!

Matcha Tea is another very good substance to take regularly. Despite the caffeine, I doubt I'll stop drinking it any time soon because it's just too good for the body.

I know I had something else to share but I forgot atm. Will update later if I remember.

EDIT: Ah yes, I remember. I'm still getting money from sales I made in the last company lol. Tbh, I'm kinda surprised but it's not unwelcome by any means.

Testosterone can aromatize into estrogen, so yes - it's a natural AI, or aromatase inhibitor.

Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

Another healthy tip is to crush the garlic you're cooking with so the allicin (technically allinase that becomes allicin) is exposed to the air 10 minutes before cooking. Typically allinase is destroyed by the cooking process, but if exposed to oxygen beforehand, the health benefits remain intact.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 03:02 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Today I'm looking into diet. I'm specifically trying to find foods that will help put my body into peak performance without damaging it (Ideally, they put the body into peak performance and heal or strengthen it instead).

Testosterone can aromatize into estrogen, so yes - it's a natural AI, or aromatase inhibitor.

Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

Another healthy tip is to crush the garlic you're cooking with so the allicin (technically allinase that becomes allicin) is exposed to the air 10 minutes before cooking. Typically allinase is destroyed by the cooking process, but if exposed to oxygen beforehand, the health benefits remain intact.

Thanks man! I don’t tend to cook anything except rice and chicken so I should be covered. As for garlic, wasn’t aware that I should eat that too. Does garlic powder work?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 06:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Thanks man! I don’t tend to cook anything except rice and chicken so I should be covered. As for garlic, wasn’t aware that I should eat that too. Does garlic powder work?

From a Google search:

"A 600mg dose of garlic powder contains 3.6 mg of allicin, garlic's active ingredient. 900 mg contains 5.4 mg of allicin, whereas a fresh clove of garlic can contain anything from 5 mg to 9 mg of allicin."

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - apollolux - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 06:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Another few things that may be of interest is cooking broccoli so that sulphoraphane remains intact (or just buying it in supplement form).

I thought it was indole-3-carbinol instead of sulphoraphane?