Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-13-2018

(06-13-2018, 07:08 PM)Frosted Wrote: Lots of progress sarge. Keep up the good work. Remember that you've tried so much in the past but never got the results your're getting now. Your results have exploded in the space of a few months.

Btw don't worry about the whole p in v thing. For what it's worth I don't consider you a virgin anymore. It's really about validation when you think about it it shouldn't be about "I had sex" it should be about the enjoyment of the experience whether you have full on sex or not. You had sexual relations with more than one woman and I don't see the difference between that and actually losing your virginity except as a technicality.

Thanks Frosted, I appreciate it. Smile

I'm actually not a virgin anyways, but I know some people *cough* Ben *cough* amog me when I give out advice on how to get women, even though my advice is only ever from stuff that has worked for me.

But, until I've gotten the P in the V with a woman using said "tactics" I feel I'll never be accepted.

Anyhow, you're right. Drinks

ION: didn't go out with the 25 y.o. as she ghosted me. Good riddance.

I do have aother girl's number however.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-14-2018

Holy fuck! Got an instadate from online with an 8-9 Asian! See you guys later!

K-closed. But she got dumped yesterday and wasn't open to much. Not barely the kiss but the pysh/pull tactics won out. Slight makeout as well. I got her WhatsApp. Hopefully I see her again.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - apollolux - 06-14-2018

Keep in mind that, as "the rebound guy," you're less likely to keep a long-term sexual relationship with her after the first sexual encounter. It won't necessarily be your fault, but just something to watch out for if that's a thing you're looking for.

(06-14-2018, 02:30 PM)apollolux Wrote: Keep in mind that, as "the rebound guy," you're less likely to keep a long-term sexual relationship with her after the first sexual encounter. It won't necessarily be your fault, but just something to watch out for if that's a thing you're looking for.

This is assuming I see her again which is unlikely. She's more likely to keep looking till she finds a guy, f*cks him and settles down before I see her again.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tigerismyspirit - 06-14-2018

Or, there's always a chance for her to patch it up with her ex. Girls man! You never know. That happened to me quite a few times or it might be an excuse from them for not wanting to see me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-15-2018

The 6.5 andi have plans to meet Tuesday again. Also gonna text the Asian today to see if she's still in the mix or no.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-15-2018

Raining today. No sales to do.

I get paid Monday so I'll have to wait for my iPhone. Sad

Oh well. It's exciting.

Today I'm reading a book that I hope will give me ideas on a script for PU, and then I'll read more of "Money: Master the Game" by Tony Robbins.

I texted the Asian and no response. I assume it's a dead end. Glad I went for the kiss.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-16-2018

Today in sales all the women seemed to hate me. Just saying "no" for no reason. The interesting thing is, when I was at a door and the woman was being stubborn, the husband came around the corner and I got him easily. Seems the male respect is up.

Leader of men perhaps? I hope so. But it's interesting that women don't seem to notice whatever my aura is that the men do. Equally interesting is that the women just follow the men's lead and no longer put up resistance once they see me having that effect.

Very interesting indeed. This isn't the first time this has happened either.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-16-2018

(06-16-2018, 07:47 PM)Frosted Wrote: Weird I know that when men follow another man the man that follows gives the leader more status and the woman becomes attracted. Kinda weird she wasn't attracted to you. Women can be weird.

Yeah well the issue for me was that, without the man there, she treated me badly (not badly, just she didn't treat me like the man did, which was high. He even shook my hand very enthusiastically afterwards).

So, to me, I'm wondering why the men seem to react positively to my vibe while the women don't. <Like I said, this is not the first time it's happened. I don't know what social dynamic is at play there.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-17-2018

Girl I was going to see today now has to work despite telling me she had sunday off. Lol. Just smh.

Anyhow, the lesson I've learned now is either get them on a date ASAP (that very day you start messaging) OR forget it, because shit happens, feet get cold, some other guy f*cks them, etc.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-17-2018

Seemed to drop back to "square one" today.

Internally I felt like I've lost all my progress.

In sales, there were BAD reactions from people. One Asian woman couldn't speak and eventually slammed the door, locked it, and closed the blinds in the windows!

I don't think I did anything different than I had before.

With more reactions similar to this, I eventually asked an old woman if there had been any scamming in the area. She just said "we don't like door to door people here". I never asked her why.

I find it hard to believe the area was burned tho, because I got a few. It's just that the bad reactions I got today were BAD.

That in combination with all the online women flaking and shit makes me feel like I reset and lost all my progress.

I feel like using mones again. I need to get out of this pit I'm constantly falling back into.

I need to figure out how to keep myself above ground.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-18-2018

Feeling much better than yesterday. That was a dark episode.

I feel like I have things going for me again. Yesterday I didn't.

I accidentally stopped my mp3 player while trying to get comfortable in bed. This happens nearly every time. I mess up the ASRB in some way. Also, had some weird dreams I can't recall but I just know they were weird. In a good way tho. Feel like they shook me out of whatever that was yesterday.

Just gotta keep listening to DMSI and keep working towards my goals.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-18-2018

My old beta reality came back today. I wonder if it's because I drank some matcha tea today. Hard to say. Had a girl saying "awww" to me online. I told her I'd make her a 10 when she said she was 7/10 in happiness. What the actual f*ck?

Needless to say I won't be using that line again.