Subliminal Talk
Stop Stuttering - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Stop Stuttering (/Thread-Stop-Stuttering)

Stop Stuttering - faolck - 03-25-2018

Hello everyone! It's my first post here. Before I bought "Stop Stuttering", I looked for journals of the product and couldn't find any. So, I decided to start one myself and just ask for a refund if the product doesn't work. I bought the product on the 20th of this month and some details are a little fuzzy already. I'm going to do my best to update this journal every 3-5 days.

Day 1

Played it all night. When I woke up, I felt like my jaw was "loose". Usually, I think about everything I'm going to say before I say it and do my best to not stutter. Which now I think really caused me to tighten my jaw. I'm assuming non-stutterers' jaws feel loose 24/7. My stutter decreased dramatically, and I was able to carry conversations without stuttering. However, in the back of my mind I was still scared I'd stutter.

Over the next couple days, my confidence in my speech went up and the stutter continued decreasing.

Day 4

I went to listen to it in my car during lunch, and when I got back I could feel my mindset shifting. It went from "I'm gonna stutter, I'm gonna stutter, oh I didn't stutter" to "I am calm and relaxed, I speak slowly and clearly". Right now, I'd say I stutter less than non-stutterers do.

I'd like to run this program for 3 months, but I'm applying to transfer to a different college. So, when the 32 days are up. I plan to use Luck Magnifier.

RE: Stop Stuttering - faolck - 04-17-2018

Sorry for not updating this journal sooner, but I don't know what's happening. Days 5-10, I was really struggling stuttering. I would have a conversation and even if I thought I was gonna stutter I would not. But after day 10, I feel like I gradually started to go back to where I started. It is now day 27 and I still don't feel like my speech is as good as it was the first 10 days. I'm unsure as to whether I'll run this sub past 32 days. Will have to read over the return policy.

I don't know if this has anything to do with this, but just in case I'm gonna say it. One of my friends bought AM6 and let me try it. After the first night of listening to it, I was very angry and blunt the next morning, and just willing to pick a fight with anyone who dared to give me orders (I actually got in trouble at work for this). I listened to it for another 2 nights to make sure it wasn't some sort of placebo effect and I felt very horny and I even felt like my voice was manlier. For me stuttering was a bigger issue than becoming and alpha male. So, I decided to drop AM6 (I was only 3 days into it) and start SS with only a day in between. Does anyone know if there is anything in AM6 that would prevent me from getting the full effects of SS that I was getting when I first started running it?

This is the speaker I'm using. It's stereo and has a frequency of up to 20kHz

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XBZQ3HX/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks

RE: Stop Stuttering - Benjamin - 04-17-2018

Why would there be something that would prevent that? The only thing that might happen is that they will be both running in your head for a while so may lessen effects until that passes.

RE: Stop Stuttering - faolck - 04-20-2018

(04-17-2018, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Why would there be something that would prevent that? The only thing that might happen is that they will be both running in your head for a while so may lessen effects until that passes.

Yeah, I meant it as in AM6 is so much stronger than SS that my brain will prioritize doing what AM6 told it to do over doing what SS is supposed to.

RE: Stop Stuttering - Shannon - 04-21-2018

You really need to use SS for a minimum of 90 days straight to really have a good shot at making your progress permanent. If you haven't fully outgrown the fear of stuttering, then you're getting nowhere. That takes time to train.

You should start over with SS and do 90 days of it straight. Then give yourself a rest period of a month, and observe any changes. It should be permanent by that point. But it's not the program's fault that you used it for less than the required amount of time, and it's not the program's fault that you mixed subliminals - especially before it was finished doing it's thing.

AM6 will trigger a huge mindset shift. You definitely need to finish making SS permanent before trying to do something as massive and powerful as AM6. And again, you're not following directions for AM6 either by playing it in the middle of another sub, and then stopping after 3 days.

How would you think you were eligible for a refund after doing any of that?

Finish SS for 90 days and then if you want to do something else, do it. But finish what you start. SS isn't going to fix the problem overnight, and just because you've stopped stuttering doesn't mean the job is finished, which is why I am saying 90 days. You have to train the non-stuttering response into normalcy, and gain that confidence as a defacto state.