Subliminal Talk
MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? (/Thread-MLS-3-0-and-professional-hypnotist-learning-regime-How-do-they-mix)

MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - AlphaRomeo - 03-22-2018

(EDIT: I just realised this could have been in work and family safe product discussion section but it seems there is no way for me to completely delete thread so Benjamin please move this to it´s proper place if needed.)

Hi all,

I have been using MLS about 5 months now (2 and half months, then having forced break due ear damage, and now about another 2 and half months after recovery), and it has been amazing. I´m not much of a journal guy so apologies for Shannon for not providing much of feedback. However, this might be a good chance for that:

I was in online based hypnosis school before MLS about a year (during BASE and DMSI) where as a huge part of learning regime we were hypnotising each others daily (or sometimes using hypnosis based other mind altering techniques) in group and 1-to-1 video chats , sometimes for hours in a day in one level or another. Now this naturally have effect on how subliminals work so my feedback would not have been "pure". During the last 6 months or so of MLS (including break) I was not in the school as my life took me temporary to different direction (and I almost started journaling despite not being big fan of it). Anyway, now I am contemplating to resume my hypnosis school to hone and expand my skills and take my career back to that direction professionally and as an entrepreneur. That would mean me starting not only to hypnotise my fellow students again but being the hypnosis subject daily for meaningful time.

I know Shannon emphases not to use hypnosis or other mind altering techniques while using subliminals. However, this is not something I do out of curiosity or with "would be nice to see what this or that does" or "Why can´t I have both , subliminals and method X?" mindset, this is to build career and there is absolutely no way to become great at hypnosis without being great hypnosis subject ("going first", be it self hypnosis or being hypnotised by others). Now, I got great results when it comes to hypnosis when I was previously in that school, while I was also listening BASE and then DMSI (naturally not at the same time while doing hypnosis, but other time of the day during that year). Did it lessen the effects of the sub? I don´t know, still had positive results with both subs. Would I have had even better results in hypnosis without subs? I don´t know, still got great results like I said.

Now, am I wrong assuming that some subs might suit better with hypnosis than others? For example, with DMSI if memory serves there is warning against using hypnosis (specifically mentioned) while on DMSI, but I don´t see hypnosis being mentioned at all, or any mind programming tools,on the description page on MLS.

MLS is...well, maximum learning speed. Wouldn´t that cover learning hypnosis as well? Which, paradoxically, might negatively effect on MLS as it´s other mind programming tool. I would very much like to hear Shannon´s take on this. Now on the beginning of 6.th month of ("hypnosis free") MLS I have started to really feel the change in my learning capabilities and intellectual capacity to much greater extend than just few weeks ago and I love cruising with it...but I´m also in the point of my life that very soon it would be the time to enter back to the hypnosis school for another year and half to finish it. I have couple weeks of month 6 on MLS left, which would give two of 3 month blocks and if I find a way to really bend time in ideal way I *might* be able to pull another 3 month on top of that without hypnosis but I doubt it, then it´s most likely be entering the school again...but boy do I want to give up MLS? Hell no, not before 12-15 months of run.

Shannon, any feedback, nuggets of wisdom and insights are greatly appreciated as always. How to best proceed? How to get most out of MLS given the circumstances, especially now that I feel I have entered more of a maximum learning speed after a lot of H&C (some maybe still left) ? If and when I use MLS and hypnosis both daily, what would be the least "disruptive" way to do it...? What else should I take into account? etc. Also, let me know if it would be useful for you to have feedback in case of simultaneous usage of both hypnosis and MLS and I could start a journal once I enter the school again. Thank you!

RE: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - Benjamin - 03-22-2018

It's fine in this forum, all good.

Hmm, I can see that being hypnotized might conflict as with other mind programming. But you have a good point if you are using MLS to learn this, so in this case i'll leave it to Shannon to reply in more detail. If he doesn't see it soon then i'd say post it in the journal discussion thread.

RE: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - AlphaRomeo - 03-23-2018

(03-22-2018, 09:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's fine in this forum, all good.

Hmm, I can see that being hypnotized might conflict as with other mind programming. But you have a good point if you are using MLS to learn this, so in this case i'll leave it to Shannon to reply in more detail. If he doesn't see it soon then i'd say post it in the journal discussion thread.

Thank you Ben.

RE: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - Shannon - 03-26-2018

The key issue you have when mixing mind programming methods is that you cannot know how they will interact. The subconscious is a very complex thing, and you are nopt intimately familiar with what is in the scripts or how exactly I am wording them. If you are using methods that touch on the same thing and are interpreted in contradictory ways, there can be very unexpected consequences that may or may not be obvious or even associated with that.

You studying hypnosis does not help alleviate the issue. So if you choose to do this, you have to accept whatever consequences you create.

RE: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - AlphaRomeo - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 10:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: The key issue you have when mixing mind programming methods is that you cannot know how they will interact. The subconscious is a very complex thing, and you are nopt intimately familiar with what is in the scripts or how exactly I am wording them. If you are using methods that touch on the same thing and are interpreted in contradictory ways, there can be very unexpected consequences that may or may not be obvious or even associated with that.

You studying hypnosis does not help alleviate the issue. So if you choose to do this, you have to accept whatever consequences you create.

Ok. Thank you for taking time to read through my questions and answering Shannon.

Should MLS make permanent changes in the brain structure and ability to learn after 12 months of use? - That might tip the scale in the favour of continuing the usage in the expense of postponing hypnosis school even further down the road.

I have to continue to put more serious though on this and use all the information and resources I have and have access to, to make up my decision. Naturally, if I choose to keep running MLS while in hypnosis school I will accept all the consequences as it´s my own decision and responsibility. I will most likely avoid doing them at the same time either by quit running MLS after 6 or 9 months total running time or postpone the school even further. Both comes with price to pay, such is life sometimes, but at least I know now that there might be even bigger price to pay should I choose to do both simultaneously. Thanks again, much appreciated.

RE: MLS 3.0 and professional hypnotist learning regime - How do they mix? - Shannon - 03-27-2018

(03-26-2018, 04:13 PM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 10:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: The key issue you have when mixing mind programming methods is that you cannot know how they will interact. The subconscious is a very complex thing, and you are nopt intimately familiar with what is in the scripts or how exactly I am wording them. If you are using methods that touch on the same thing and are interpreted in contradictory ways, there can be very unexpected consequences that may or may not be obvious or even associated with that.

Ok. Thank you for taking time to read through my questions and answering Shannon.

Should MLS make permanent changes in the brain structure and ability to learn after 12 months of use? - That might tip the scale in the favour of continuing the usage in the expense of postponing hypnosis school even further down the road.

The changes to the brain are as permanent as that organ can be permanently changed. It is a constantly changing organ, as new experiences and such are accumulated, but the changes this program makes to it should be very long term at least.

Quote:I have to continue to put more serious though on this and use all the information and resources I have and have access to, to make up my decision. Naturally, if I choose to keep running MLS while in hypnosis school I will accept all the consequences as it´s my own decision and responsibility. I will most likely avoid doing them at the same time either by quit running MLS after 6 or 9 months total running time or postpone the school even further. Both comes with price to pay, such is life sometimes, but at least I know now that there might be even bigger price to pay should I choose to do both simultaneously. Thanks again, much appreciated.

No sweat.