Subliminal Talk
DMSI Caffeine - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI Caffeine (/Thread-DMSI-Caffeine)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Benjamin - 03-15-2018

Quote:That's really interesting. I didn't realize caffeine, weed, and alcohol would have an impact on DMSI. I've probably been doing this wrong for the past week then, shoot. Mega_shok

I'll abstain from caffeine and limit the alcohol as much as possible (I don't really drink much anyway). Quitting caffeine cold turkey though... Whew, that's not something I anticipated. Guess I'll give it a shot!

Alcohol and drugs have more of an affect, due to putting you in more of an altered state.. mainly on the state shifting as DMSI puts you into the ideal state around women.

Coffee less so. That's kind of a choice you'll have to make, because I like my coffee personally. Big Grin

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Shannon - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 04:49 PM)Ymiraku Wrote: Honestly a couple of beers wont hurt. I get how getting tipsy or drunk could derail the effectiveness but a small amount of alcohol wont hurt. Caffeine on the other hand noticeably makes me feel less calm and composed.

There is one and only one reason people drink alcohol, which is a poison to the human body, and that is to be affected by it's state shifting.

If you drink a couple of beers that will affect the state shifting negatively. Even one beer will. Don't you see people reporting that they execute better when abstaining from caffeine? Do you really think caffeine has as much impact as alcohol? Use your head.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - StridingStrider - 03-20-2018

(03-15-2018, 01:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Pussy can change your brain chemistry if you get a really good pussy lol

Hahaha just wait until we get questions like "Hey Shannon... will eating pussy affect the state shifting."

Big Grin

Well.. Confused

Pussy contains pheromones so.. maybe? Lol

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Zane - 03-21-2018

(03-20-2018, 07:35 AM)StridingStrider Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 01:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Pussy can change your brain chemistry if you get a really good pussy lol

Hahaha just wait until we get questions like "Hey Shannon... will eating pussy affect the state shifting."

Big Grin

Well.. Confused

Pussy contains pheromones so.. maybe? Lol

lol. If u r already eating someone's pussy then it probably mean u r in her pants.. Therefore there is nothing to worry about state shifting cause u r already.. Fcuking it!!

RE: DMSI Caffeine - thor2014 - 03-21-2018

Well I abstained from coffee for the last few days and not seen any obvious results with 3.2 apart from a few weird dreams. Its now 26 days into listening.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - RiseaKnight - 03-22-2018

Are we suppose to not drink caffeine during DMSI or is it ok if its couple hours before like coffee in the morning and listen to DMSI at night?

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Jake2015 - 03-22-2018

(03-22-2018, 11:19 AM)RiseaKnight Wrote: Are we suppose to not drink caffeine during DMSI or is it ok if its couple hours before like coffee in the morning and listen to DMSI at night?

Main issue is drugs and chemicals of that nature. Least are caffeine. I drink tea and coke zero. I dont think some caffeine is bad if you cant stop if out right. It only affects autopilot I think but im a gearstick kinda guy lol

RE: DMSI Caffeine - thor2014 - 03-22-2018

(03-22-2018, 11:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 11:19 AM)RiseaKnight Wrote: Are we suppose to not drink caffeine during DMSI or is it ok if its couple hours before like coffee in the morning and listen to DMSI at night?

Main issue is drugs and chemicals of that nature. Least are caffeine. I drink tea and coke zero. I dont think some caffeine is bad if you cant stop if out right. It only affects autopilot I think but im a gearstick kinda guy lol

Yuck coke zero Wink