Subliminal Talk
DMSI Caffeine - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI Caffeine (/Thread-DMSI-Caffeine)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI Caffeine - Mr Confidence - 03-10-2018

Is there a list of things, we are supposed to avoid while being on DMSI. Of course drugs (weed etc.) should be avoided but what about caffeine (Black, green, white tea)? What else should be avoided? Thx for clarification

RE: DMSI Caffeine - thor2014 - 03-11-2018

My understanding is that anything that effects brain chemistry should be avoided coffee, tea etc

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Jake2015 - 03-11-2018

I drink tea and coke zero. Very little water to be honest. To suddenly change my diet isnt likely or realistic therefore dont worry just use the sub and let it do its thing. The caffeine will affect something called the autopilot, no idea what that is but it wont stop the sub from working which would be an issue so enjoy.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Kol - 03-11-2018

I notice with caffeine that it derails. Brainfrog, introverted. Without it I am quick, witty and flowing and feel DMSI work optimal

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Benjamin - 03-11-2018

Maybe it's just me, but I think the whole 'I can't have this coffee or a little bit of tea because of caffeine on DMSI' is a bit pedantic.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Shannon - 03-11-2018

Anything that triggers chemical state shifting is going to derail the state shifting DMSI is attempting to achieve to guide you to the goals of the program more easily.

Some things will affect it more than others.

I strongly advise you avoid alcohol and recreational drugs.

Everything else, you can test and see for yourself what you think.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - thor2014 - 03-13-2018

(03-11-2018, 03:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I think the whole 'I can't have this coffee or a little bit of tea because of caffeine on DMSI' is a bit pedantic.

Agree the problem I see is just about everything you eat effects brain chemistry in some form or other. Eating a snicker, having a juice etc they all contain sugar, fructose which can effect brain function.

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Sanbosay - 03-14-2018

(03-13-2018, 09:36 PM)thor2014 Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 03:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I think the whole 'I can't have this coffee or a little bit of tea because of caffeine on DMSI' is a bit pedantic.

Agree the problem I see is just about everything you eat effects brain chemistry in some form or other. Eating a snicker, having a juice etc they all contain sugar, fructose which can effect brain function.

You are not allowed to eat or drink anything while using DMSi lol

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Zane - 03-14-2018

(03-14-2018, 10:23 AM)Sanbosay Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:36 PM)thor2014 Wrote:

You are not allowed to eat or drink anything while using DMSi lol

Become a "Vegetable"

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Benjamin - 03-14-2018

Quote:You are not allowed to eat or drink anything while using DMSi lol

Except pussy. Wink

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Sanbosay - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 03:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:You are not allowed to eat or drink anything while using DMSi lol

Except pussy. Wink

Pussy can change your brain chemistry if you get a really good pussy lol

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Tesla - 03-15-2018

(03-11-2018, 04:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: Anything that triggers chemical state shifting is going to derail the state shifting DMSI is attempting to achieve to guide you to the goals of the program more easily.

Some things will affect it more than others.

I strongly advise you avoid alcohol and recreational drugs.

Everything else, you can test and see for yourself what you think.

That's really interesting. I didn't realize caffeine, weed, and alcohol would have an impact on DMSI. I've probably been doing this wrong for the past week then, shoot. Mega_shok

I'll abstain from caffeine and limit the alcohol as much as possible (I don't really drink much anyway). Quitting caffeine cold turkey though... Whew, that's not something I anticipated. Guess I'll give it a shot!

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Benjamin - 03-15-2018

Quote:Pussy can change your brain chemistry if you get a really good pussy lol

Hahaha just wait until we get questions like "Hey Shannon... will eating pussy affect the state shifting."

Big Grin

RE: DMSI Caffeine - Ymiraku - 03-15-2018

Honestly a couple of beers wont hurt. I get how getting tipsy or drunk could derail the effectiveness but a small amount of alcohol wont hurt. Caffeine on the other hand noticeably makes me feel less calm and composed.