Subliminal Talk
Resistance and personality - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Resistance and personality (/Thread-Resistance-and-personality)

Resistance and personality - Ago - 03-05-2018

Hi,

I was using Eprha a while back from.the time of writing of writing my first post. It gave me a general sense of calm and I realised that much of my anxiety was from fear of the future failure. Most of this is self inflicted. For the past 8 months, I have been at home preparing for employment exams but in the process, the social isolation and exposure to media have created a vicious vortex of I securities in my hand. I know that I have never had such experiences prior to previous 8 months, so I have got pretty quick results. And I think I would like to move onto ASC 5G next.
About this, I have some questions for Shannon and any other individuals who have experience with what I am going to write here:

I read in some other post that sensors are the most resistant to subliMinlas. I am ISTP no but during my pre anxiety periods I was a solid INTP. During my Eprha run I tested as an INTP as well. But once I return from listening. To the audio, I begin to have an anxiety again.

Again this does not require healing because I am completely trying to rewire my personality and this is I citing a strong fear of 'failure' (I am doing something completely new and radical by means of conscious actions), and this has kind of put me I to ISTP mode and was wondering if it will afffect the effectiveness of the subs,I really would like to know, if this is the case how can I reduce this resistance.

Also since I am going to start listening to ASC 5G, do I also have to put up a conscious effort in appearing confident or is it counterproductive? What about masturbation?

RE: Resistance and personality - Shannon - 03-07-2018

(03-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Ago Wrote: Hi,

I was using Eprha a while back from.the time of writing of writing my first post. It gave me a general sense of calm and I realised that much of my anxiety was from fear of the future failure. Most of this is self inflicted. For the past 8 months, I have been at home preparing for employment exams but in the process, the social isolation and exposure to media have created a vicious vortex of I securities in my hand. I know that I have never had such experiences prior to previous 8 months, so I have got pretty quick results. And I think I would like to move onto ASC 5G next.
About this, I have some questions for Shannon and any other individuals who have experience with what I am going to write here:

I read in some other post that sensors are the most resistant to subliMinlas. I am ISTP no but during my pre anxiety periods I was a solid INTP. During my Eprha run I tested as an INTP as well. But once I return from listening. To the audio, I begin to have an anxiety again.

Again this does not require healing because I am completely trying to rewire my personality and this is I citing a strong fear of 'failure' (I am doing something completely new and radical by means of conscious actions), and this has kind of put me I to ISTP mode and was wondering if it will afffect the effectiveness of the subs,I really would like to know, if this is the case how can I reduce this resistance.

Completely rewiring your personality is no small task. I don't think you need to completely re-wire tour personality to overcome your fears.

If you tested as both intuitive and sensor, then one of those is likely not correct, as far as I understand the model it is based on. You therefore don't have a definitive answer as to what your true classification is. Furthermore, we don't know for sure what being a sensor means for execution of subliminals. Some people believe it is less likely for sensors to execute. It is not something I consider a hard proof at this time.

Expecting to resist and be resistant does not help you execute.

Quote:Also since I am going to start listening to ASC 5G, do I also have to put up a conscious effort in appearing confident or is it counterproductive? What about masturbation?

Just set it and forget it. Let the sub do it's thing. When it is working, you'll know it.

Masturbation? What's that got to do with running ASC?

RE: Resistance and personality - Benjamin - 03-07-2018

It makes no sense to me that you said "this doesn't require healing". Because from what you've said that is exactly what it requires Wink

The 'sensor' bs was just a few people who would say incredibly weird shit and then when called out on it would be like 'oooh sensor'. So don't pay too much attention to that.

From what you said EPRHA does sound ideal, preferably E2. Or Self Esteem 5.5g.

RE: Resistance and personality - Ago - 03-07-2018

Thanks again,
I started ASC yesterday. I am most definitely positive that I am an INTP . I have been tested so for all my life except for the past 8 months. I suspect its because my natural thought patterns were hijacked by anticipatory anxiety because I have been trying to move to radically different areas from my comfort zones, so I tested as ISTP in those times. when I went to a meditation retreat, after about 3 days, I saw myself recovering and a week after I tested as INTP. But this I suspect is maintained by regular meditation practice to combat this anxiety.

Otherwise, I am just your average regular Joe, no childhood trauma, no abuse, pretty agreeable but introverted. But maybe I might require healing, I guess you guys can let me know from the weekly journal entries I post if there is any resistance which may warrant it.

Oh yeah about the masturbation, a lot of people have been saying something about sexual energy wasted that could otherwise be used for sub processing and other stuff which seemed really corny but apparently seemed important to merit 3 pages of entries in your forums.

I am listening to it for 5-6 hrs during sleep using headphones (the one that goes inside your ear)

RE: Resistance and personality - Blink - 03-08-2018

(03-07-2018, 05:02 PM)Ago Wrote: Thanks again,
I started ASC yesterday. I am most definitely positive that I am an INTP . I have been tested so for all my life except for the past 8 months. I suspect its because my natural thought patterns were hijacked by anticipatory anxiety because I have been trying to move to radically different areas from my comfort zones, so I tested as ISTP in those times. when I went to a meditation retreat, after about 3 days, I saw myself recovering and a week after I tested as INTP. But this I suspect is maintained by regular meditation practice to combat this anxiety.

Otherwise, I am just your average regular Joe, no childhood trauma, no abuse, pretty agreeable but introverted. But maybe I might require healing, I guess you guys can let me know from the weekly journal entries I post if there is any resistance which may warrant it.

Oh yeah about the masturbation, a lot of people have been saying something about sexual energy wasted that could otherwise be used for sub processing and other stuff which seemed really corny but apparently seemed important to merit 3 pages of entries in your forums.

I am listening to it for 5-6 hrs during sleep using headphones (the one that goes inside your ear)

Here are the explanations for the cognitive function that's confusing you. Which one do you relate more to?
xSxP
xNxP

RE: Resistance and personality - Ago - 03-08-2018

Definitely INTP from the sites you have linked to.