Subliminal Talk
Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) (/Thread-Tao-s-Journal-Multiple-Subs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Tao374 - 02-11-2019

I'm very impressed by LTU 4.0 so far. The best way I could describe this sub is smooth but at the same time powerful. I've only been using one loop per today and have seen noticeable differences. My self-esteem, motivation and happiness have all skyrocketed while at the same time my stress levels have decreased. I choose to start with only one loop per day due to how exhausted previous 5.5G subs have made me feel. However, it's not taking nearly as much out of me as I had anticipated and I plan on increasing my loops closer to the recommended number soon. Also on a side note, after the dream about the detox module I had to test it out Friday night. I had a night out drinking and seemed to recover much faster than normal. I think I will reframe from repeating this for a while as I'm serious about making progress right now but it was an interesting side effect.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Tao374 - 02-12-2019

I've been in the zone the last two days. I just work without the need to slack off or take a distraction break. So very little web browsing while at work, just productivity. I'm being productive but without getting too stressed. Shannon is right, the motivation/anti-stress combination is worth it. Yesterday was day 5. I had trouble sleeping just like on day 1. The common occurrence was that I listened to my loop at night time, finished about 4 hours before bed time. If people are having trouble sleeping they may want to try and listen in the morning if possible. I seem to sleep fine that way.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Tao374 - 02-13-2019

So yesterday was a very busy day at work. I felt like I was able to work past my normal breaking point, the only thing that stopped me was that I became mental and physically exhausted. I decided to call it a day as I had already been in the office longer than normal (I choose my own hours). I went home and realized that I needed to replenish myself physically and mentally to avoid burnout. I put on my headphones to listen to my daily loop while eating some food and taking some herbal supplements. I noticed that I was able to handle the level of fatigue much better than normal. Usually I become irrational when fatigued, resulting in being grumpy and just wanting to lie on the couch. My mind was still focused and within 30 minutes of listening to my loop I felt rejuvenated and wanting to go back to work. That isn't normal.

These effects are great, I kind of expected things like this to happen on LTU considering how good 3.1 was but then something completely blindsided me. I used to be a very slender and active person. However, about 4.5 years ago I got my first desk job. I sit all day and my job is often stressful as I have a high level of responsibility and expectations. I've put on about 10 pounds per year doing this. Partially due to stress eating and seeming never being able to eat enough to keep my brain going. I typically bring a breakfast and two lunches with me to work. Eating the breakfast when I get to work, the first lunch around 9:30 and the second around lunch time. However, lately I have only been wanting to eat a light breakfast, then after eating my first lunch I am unable to finish eating my second. This is crazy, I'm using a sub that should be requiring more food intake but I'm actually eating less. Before if I tried to eat less intentionally I would barley be able to function. I may actually be able to lose some of this excess fat that I have built up as a side effect of changes that are happening right now.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 03-09-2019

LTU 5 is much smoother than 4.  Things just seem to happen naturally.  Also, the 4 days on and 2 days off ratio seem to be working well.  I remember a mentor once telling me to not use subliminal messages as they put your brain into a trance like state.  He said people are already in a trance and need to wake up from it.  This person suggested listening to mantras at night while sleeping but there was one catch.  You have to listen for nine nights in a row and if you listen longer you actually start to have the opposite effect of what you want, as we live in a world of duality.  I'm not sure how much truth there is to this statement but I feel like only listening for four days in a row prevents burn out and unwanted resistance while still pushing forward at and acceptable pace.  I'm currently on a rest day, I don't feel on fire motivated and blissful like in the beginning using version 4 but things are good.  I'm doing deep cleaning of my condo, something I have been putting off for a while.  As I said I'm not super driven to do it right now but at the same time having no problems getting it done.  My brain is like if you weren't doing it you would just be sitting on the couch and that seems boring so you might as well do it as it would be more rewarding.  It just feels natural to get more done, maybe a result of the tidy up module and ultra success.  On another note my dreams have stayed completely crazy and intense almost the entire time that I have been running the programs.  I've had too many lucid, awesome and exciting dreams to talk about.  However, one of the recent and recurring ones involves me dancing.  Something I've never had interest, ability or confidence in.  I think it may be a result of the self-esteem module and the dreams seem like they trying to liberate me from something very deep inside of myself.  Also, I have had very little interest in drinking alcohol, I often drink way too much on the weekends and have had drug/alcohol problems in my past.  This is probably a good change for me and it like everything else is happening at a deep level.  So far this sub has been worth every penny and for the most part I'm still only using one loop per day.  I tend to listen to extra loops if Friday is an on day because I don't have to go to work the next day and I usually sleep alone on Friday nights but not Saturdays.  I'm very excited to see where this sub takes me and plan on using if for a year, with maybe a short break in between each three months block.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 03-27-2019

I haven’t been on here in a while. I’m really glad I purchased LTU when I did, as I see Shannon is planning on raising the price to $1,500. Honestly it is probably worth that price but I don’t think I could convince myself to pay that much. Anyways I’m still having good results with this sub. About two weeks ago I started hitting a wall of fatigue and resistance. I realized I needed to blast through with the most recent four day cycle that I completed. I’ve upped my usage to three loops on the days that I work and four on the days that I have off. I feel a lot better now and plan on doing the recommend 5 loops per day or more in the near future.
I got fed up with having too much belly fat from setting at a desk all day. I purchased an elliptical and have been working out every day. I’m not sure if I have lost weight or not but I have felt better over the last week. Also, I continue to be more productive even during time when I normally wouldn’t like after a long stressful day of work. I’m having difficulties staying focused on Netflix when I sit down to watch so my TV time is decreasing as I keep losing interest. I’m just more interested in being productive, feeling good and gaining knowledge. Finally, I have renewed my interest in high quality Chinese and Japanese tea and they seem to be helping me detox in addition to the detox module.

Edit: Also I continue to have very little interest in alcohol. I can have one beer or drink and enjoy it but after that I stop feeling anything and shift back to normal and stop drinking.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 04-15-2019

I started LTU 4.0 67 days ago and stitched to 5.0 between cycles when it was released. The last couple of weeks I haven't noticed a lot but something interesting has started to come to the surface the last few days. I have always been an extremely driven/competitive person which I would mostly consider being a good thing. However, I'm not sure my heart has been in the right place. My drive often alienates myself from others and at times I can become easily jealous of other success. The last couple of weeks I feel like I have been resisting a change involving seeing the rest of the world as other individuals that are also struggling and need help instead of my competition. I feel like something very deep is starting to shift inside of my heart. It is still somewhat subtle like maybe 15% though the shift. This change seems very important as I'm having visions of how could impact my life. I see myself becoming more connected with the world and obtaining my goals faster by working with the currents of life instead of against them by over striving. This seems like it is going to apply to both my financial and relationship goals. It seems like I have been trying so hard for so long but not really reaping the full benefits of my labor and this is because I felt separation, doubt and lack inside of myself from what I desired. I'm really hoping this change keeps unfolding in the ways I hope it can when I'm not resisting it.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 07-07-2019

Wow I'm stopping my life this morning to get on the forum. I just saw the news about UMS being released on Facebook. This is the sub that I've always wanted. However, I'm really conflicted. As LTU 5.0 is the best sub I've ever done and is the crown jewel of my subliminal collection. I have somewhere in the ballpark of about 6 weeks until I hit my 6 month mark of LTU. I was planning on jumping into another 6 months after a week off. Now I'm not sure. I want to do UMS but I'm afraid to stop doing some of the great modules in LTU. Also, I haven't typically done well with subs that have a narrow focus on a goal like DMSI. AM and LTU have been more of my cup of tea. I believe I can continue to increase my wealth using LTU as I've recently received a $10,000 raise from my employer (more details will be available later, I'm working on writing a full review for LTU that I will post around the 6 month mark). Either way I have a big decision to make and I'm excited to get back on the forum and see what people report.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 08-25-2019

So I finished six months of LTU and decided to take a week break and started on UMS last Friday. LTU was an amazing sub and I plan on posting a testimonial with my results. I had originally planned on running it for a whole year but the temptation of UMS was too strong. I may rerun it later on as I feel I could get more good out of it. Anyways on the subject of UMS, I feel tired. In fact I felt tired before I even started running the sub. Makes me wonder if there is some truth to the claim that that these new subs can start effecting you up to 45 days before you start using them I did find that I've been watching a significantly increased number of financial videos on youtube within the last month or two. This started shortly before I even found out the sub existed. It could have been having an effect but who knows, I've always been interested in business and finance. Anyways I listened to the trickling stream mp3 Friday night and then again Saturday afternoon. Now it is Sunday and I'm exhausted, I guess there was a reason that the original instructions were 1 day on and 7 off. Needless to say I won't be doing another loop today and will pursue determining the proper amount of usage after I recover. I'm really excited to see what this sub can do for me, especially considering some of the things that have happened during LTU that I will post later and just my general mind set right now. During my listening on Saturday I went for a relaxing walk around the neighborhood and was able to drift off and think about wealth. Like I have seen others report it was almost like the fantasy of being wealthy was becoming more tangible and less abstract. I've always known that investing in real estate and renting property is one of the quickest ways to build wealth and replace the hourly job. However, it always seemed like a tremendous undertaking and something that was way off in a mental place separate from my reality. It seemed like much more of a possibility while I was walking. So needless to say I'm excited to see what unfolds over time with this sub and I'm committing to using it for at least 3 moths as an experiment but will probably end up going for 6. Also on a side note my girlfriend came over this weekend and left food in my fridge for me that she paid for. Which isn't normal considering I make a lot more money that she does and she is struggling financially right now. So, I'm not ruling it out as being connected. Finally my dad messaged me during one of my loops and wanted to take me out for breakfast the next day. At the very least the sub could be manifesting food lol. My overall financial goal for my life is achieve financial freedom as defined in the book Rich Dad Poor Dad. For those that who haven't read the book this is when you investment income exceeds your cost of living, meaning you only have to work if you want to. So time to start building that passive income.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 08-27-2019

So after two days on and two days off I think I have recovered and plan on running my third loop today.  I had a very interesting vivid dream last night, the kind that I usually have when I start a new sub and it starts to work its magic.  I was at the airport and went into some kind of arcade that had gambling.  I was able to quickly turn $20 into $180 playing some kind of ball game that I'm pretty sure doesn't really exist but should be based on luck and not skill.  It wasn't a lot of money but was a good rate of return.  It was pretty cool, it was like everyone knew my name too.  After leaving the arcade I had to go find my parents as we were supposed to catch a flight.  This is where the dream got weird.  I got completely lost in the airport like the dreamworld had flipped everything around on me.  I ended up in the airport command center and explained that I needed to find my gate as my flight is about to leave.  A very attractive worker there said no problem let me take you in our private tram system that no one knows about.  During our ride to the gate she came on to me and we ended up having sex in the tram and I missed the flight.  Anyways right before I woke up she wanted to get me a hotel room so I could stay with her for the rest of the night.  Didn't care that I missed my flight at that point.  Am I running UMS or DMSI? lol.  Anyways I can't wait to see how things start unfolding with this sub as I feel great right now.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 08-28-2019

I listened to loop 3 yesterday. Typically when I listen to the trickling stream with headphones for any sub I decide to go for about a 30 walk around my neighborhood sometime during the course of listening. I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys like I normally would but as I was walking to the door I had a change of heart. I'm really bad about opening my mail, it is kind of an obsolete method of communication and if it doesn't look important I just throw it on a counter that I don't use. I decided I don't need exercise right now, I want to go open all this mail and throw it away. It was an effortless transition in my mind to preform a simple task that I've been putting off for a long time. I think some of my mail was from before last Christmas. I don't really care about the mail but still getting it done felt like a better use of time.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 09-23-2019

Just saved some money, it could be related to UMS but not sure. I live in a condo that my monthly HOA dues includes basic cable. Then I pay an additional $60 per month to add internet to that package. At the HOA meeting we were able to negotiate with the cable company to reduce our bulk cable package price that is billed to the association by $10 per unit per month and it now includes the same internet I already had as well. So the HOA is saving money so my dues shouldn't go up and I don't have to pay $60 per month for internet as a separate charge.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Yous - 09-24-2019

(08-25-2019, 02:30 PM)Tao374 Wrote: So I finished six months of LTU and decided to take a week break and started on UMS last Friday.  LTU was an amazing sub and I plan on posting a testimonial with my results.  I had originally planned on running it for a whole year but the temptation of UMS was too strong.  I may rerun it later on as I feel I could get more good out of it.  Anyways on the subject of UMS, I feel tired.  In fact I felt tired before I even started running the sub.  Makes me wonder if there is some truth to the claim that that these new subs can start effecting you up to 45 days before you start using them  I did find that I've been watching a significantly increased number of financial videos on youtube within the last month or two.  This started shortly before I even found out the sub existed.  It could have been having an effect but who knows, I've always been interested in business and finance.  Anyways I listened to the trickling stream mp3 Friday night and then again Saturday afternoon.  Now it is Sunday and I'm exhausted, I guess there was a reason that the original instructions were 1 day on and 7 off.  Needless to say I won't be doing another loop today and will pursue determining the proper amount of usage after I recover.  I'm really excited to see what this sub can do for me, especially considering some of the things that have happened during LTU that I will post later and just my general mind set right now.  During my listening on Saturday I went for a relaxing walk around the neighborhood and was able to drift off and think about wealth.  Like I have seen others report it was almost like the fantasy of being wealthy was becoming more tangible and less abstract.  I've always known that investing in real estate and renting property is one of the quickest ways to build wealth and replace the hourly job.  However, it always seemed like a tremendous undertaking and something that was way off in a mental place separate from my reality.  It seemed like much more of a possibility while I was walking.  So needless to say I'm excited to see what unfolds over time with this sub and I'm committing to using it for at least 3 moths as an experiment but will probably end up going for 6.  Also on a side note my girlfriend came over this weekend and left food in my fridge for me that she paid for.  Which isn't normal considering I make a lot more money that she does and she is struggling financially right now.  So, I'm not ruling it out as being connected.  Finally my dad messaged me during one of my loops and wanted to take me out for breakfast the next day.  At the very least the sub could be manifesting food lol.  My overall financial goal for my life is achieve financial freedom as defined in the book Rich Dad Poor Dad.  For those that who haven't read the book this is when you investment income exceeds your cost of living, meaning you only have to work if you want to.  So time to start building that passive income.
Hi, could be great if u could do the final review of LTU!

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 5.0) - Tao374 - 09-27-2019

(09-24-2019, 04:40 AM)Yous Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 02:30 PM)Tao374 Wrote: So I finished six months of LTU and decided to take a week break and started on UMS last Friday.  LTU was an amazing sub and I plan on posting a testimonial with my results.  I had originally planned on running it for a whole year but the temptation of UMS was too strong.  I may rerun it later on as I feel I could get more good out of it.  Anyways on the subject of UMS, I feel tired.  In fact I felt tired before I even started running the sub.  Makes me wonder if there is some truth to the claim that that these new subs can start effecting you up to 45 days before you start using them  I did find that I've been watching a significantly increased number of financial videos on youtube within the last month or two.  This started shortly before I even found out the sub existed.  It could have been having an effect but who knows, I've always been interested in business and finance.  Anyways I listened to the trickling stream mp3 Friday night and then again Saturday afternoon.  Now it is Sunday and I'm exhausted, I guess there was a reason that the original instructions were 1 day on and 7 off.  Needless to say I won't be doing another loop today and will pursue determining the proper amount of usage after I recover.  I'm really excited to see what this sub can do for me, especially considering some of the things that have happened during LTU that I will post later and just my general mind set right now.  During my listening on Saturday I went for a relaxing walk around the neighborhood and was able to drift off and think about wealth.  Like I have seen others report it was almost like the fantasy of being wealthy was becoming more tangible and less abstract.  I've always known that investing in real estate and renting property is one of the quickest ways to build wealth and replace the hourly job.  However, it always seemed like a tremendous undertaking and something that was way off in a mental place separate from my reality.  It seemed like much more of a possibility while I was walking.  So needless to say I'm excited to see what unfolds over time with this sub and I'm committing to using it for at least 3 moths as an experiment but will probably end up going for 6.  Also on a side note my girlfriend came over this weekend and left food in my fridge for me that she paid for.  Which isn't normal considering I make a lot more money that she does and she is struggling financially right now.  So, I'm not ruling it out as being connected.  Finally my dad messaged me during one of my loops and wanted to take me out for breakfast the next day.  At the very least the sub could be manifesting food lol.  My overall financial goal for my life is achieve financial freedom as defined in the book Rich Dad Poor Dad.  For those that who haven't read the book this is when you investment income exceeds your cost of living, meaning you only have to work if you want to.  So time to start building that passive income.
Hi, could be great if u could do the final review of LTU!

Hi Yous, for some reason I keep putting it off.  I will work on this weekend and get it upload.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently UMS) - Tao374 - 10-08-2019

For those that are interested I did post my LTU review the previous weekend. However, I don't feel like it fully captured the experience. Whenever using a sub like that I have all these great thoughts and insights at random times that I know are connected to the sub. Unfortunately I never seem to write them down.

Anyways back to UMS. I haven't had anything huge happen financially however, I would expect a sub like to take time to manufacture the big changes that I want. I do continue to have very interesting dreams that I believe are a result of either E3 or the fear removal module. I tend to be having dreams about deep seated issues and fears. I had a guru once tell me that dreams are the brains natural therapist and by exposing yourself over and over to things in your dreams you will work stuff out. For example I have had a life long phobia of snakes and recently have had an abnormally high number of dreams that involves snakes. Then yesterday when I was watching TV I had the thought that if a snake was in the room it might not bother me as much as it normally would. I've also had a lot of dreams that involve sexual encounters and my Ex. I seem to be working stuff out in those departments as well. This process seems to make it difficult to sleep at times but I've went through this with numerous subs before big changes happened. I'm remaining optimistic at this time.