Subliminal Talk
Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) (/Thread-Tao-s-Journal-Multiple-Subs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tao's Journal (Multiple Subs) - Tao374 - 03-05-2018

I wanted to start jotting down some subliminal stuff again.  I haven't been using subs very consistently over the last year, compared to the 2-3 year period before
that I used them religiously and had experienced a lot of growth.  I think the combination of how demanding they are on my brain and how mentally demanding working full time and going to school full time has been I burned out.  I think it is a testament to LTU and AM that I even attempted it because in the past I probably wouldn't of.  Anyways going to start with a brief sub history from the best of my memory:

ASC 5G: Ran about 45 days, made me a believer in subs.  Also, I liked how it seemed to remove barriers inside of mind and of all subs that I've done, the ladies seemed to respond best to this on.

EPRHA 5G: Used this for a standard three month run.  This really started to clean out the negativity inside of me.  Great sub for anyone to start with and I would recommend it, as we all get damaged in different ways over our life time.

LTU 5G: I used this sub on two different runs of about 4 months each with about a 1 month break in between.  This was the first of Shannon's subs that I spent money, as I was skeptical but it was worth it.  After EPRHA erased a lot of negativity inside of me LTU went in and reprogrammed positive habits.  It really started to reshape my perspective of myself and how I interacted with the world.  I started to break though to new levels of happiness, success, motivation and relationships.

AM 5G:  LTU was great but I wanted to work on my masculinity and attractiveness.  I splurged for AM running the initial 6 month program plus one month of the refresher back to back.  It was brutal at times.  When using I became more alpha and dominant.  I didn't really see an abundance of female interest but maybe it was because I was in a relationship.  However, I did see psychological fortification, a deep inner drive and not tolerating BS.  It was a powerful sub and I've probably run the refresher an additional 6 or so months after my initial run, spread over 3 or 4 periods.

E2 5.5G:  I purchased E2 between one of my runs of the AM refresher.  It was an unbelievable change of pace compared to not using any sub but AM in over a year.  I felt like it gave me a much needed break.  I was never able to run this more than a few hours a day.  I didn't like the way it was affecting me at times.  I did receive some slow gradual healing from using over multiple runs.  I would estimate that I used it 8 months over the course of 3 different runs.  I didn't seem to enjoy this sub as much as the original but it still had some benefits including very little stress.

DMSI 5.5G:  Everyone was having great stories to tell so I decided to give it a try.  I failed at both runs I attempted.  Both times rage quieting, going completely psycho and breaking stuff.  At times it seemed like it might be helping but I didn't react very well to the sub in general.  I haven't done that great with either of the 5.5G subs that I own and kind of got away from using subs in general.

A few weeks ago I dusted off LTU because I felt like I needed to renew my focus and picking back up AM would probably be overwhelming while trying to finish my last semester in school, work and move all at the same time.  Instead of jumping right back into 8-10 hours of day I decided to start using only a few hours as a refresher.  So far it has been great; my motivation is back and most of the time I am happy.  I'm using around 4 hours a day right now.  I've had a few periods of blah when it seems to be working though stuff and anger towards people irritating me but I'm going to attempt a few months run of low usage and see how it affects me.

RE: Life Tune Up Refresher - Shannon - 03-05-2018

Quote:DMSI 5.5G: Everyone was having great stories to tell so I decided to give it a try. I failed at both runs I attempted. Both times rage quieting, going completely psycho and breaking stuff. At times it seemed like it might be helping but I didn't react very well to the sub in general. I haven't done that great with either of the 5.5G subs that I own and kind of got away from using subs in general.

That my friend is the subconscious mind "getting you to stop using subs" to avoid having to execute what it is afraid of. Be very wary of that. It can de-rail you for long term growth.

In DMSI 3.2 and later it will be very difficult to do that if you use the program long enough for the scripting to kick in. I expect that you would get some very interesting results from 3.2 and later, or any sub on this level or above.

RE: Life Tune Up Refresher - Tao374 - 03-06-2018

(03-05-2018, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:DMSI 5.5G: Everyone was having great stories to tell so I decided to give it a try. I failed at both runs I attempted. Both times rage quieting, going completely psycho and breaking stuff. At times it seemed like it might be helping but I didn't react very well to the sub in general. I haven't done that great with either of the 5.5G subs that I own and kind of got away from using subs in general.

That my friend is the subconscious mind "getting you to stop using subs" to avoid having to execute what it is afraid of. Be very wary of that. It can de-rail you for long term growth.

In DMSI 3.2 and later it will be very difficult to do that if you use the program long enough for the scripting to kick in. I expect that you would get some very interesting results from 3.2 and later, or any sub on this level or above.

Hi Shannon, thanks for the feedback. It was very difficult and it seemed like it was going to turn me into raged woman beater. I do have plans to try the newer version, potentially later this year. One of the other resistances I was having to DMSI was my life situation. A few years ago I hit rock bottom and moved back home with my parents. I had made a lot of poor choices and needed to turn my life around. However, it was hard with my old programming. I started using subs after barely escaping a DUI arrest, got off with an excessively high speeding ticket. That was the point I started using subs because I knew I had to. They have been a big part of me rebounding my life. I will be both completing my college degree and moving into a new condo of my own this this year. Possibly either becoming owner or a partner in a small business in the near future as well. DMSI was creating huge resistance to my income level and living situation. I'm going to run LTU for a few months to help me finish school and get my new place set up. Then probably switch back to DMSI if I'm interested in ending my current relationship.

RE: Life Tune Up Refresher - Tao374 - 03-06-2018

Day 14:

Subs going pretty good. It is definitely working even with the reduced listening time of only a few hours per day. I'm getting the vivid dreams that I typically see with subs. Also, the life tuning up qualities are beyond a placebo effect at this point. My motivation and work ethics had hit its lowest points in the last several years (lost a lot of motivation during E2 and my break from subs) and it turned around within a few repetitions of LTU . Not sure if it would have the same effect if I hadn't of already had a lot of exposure to this sub. My plan is to listen to my intuition and use as need for a few months. Then maybe go back DMSI. LTU is pushing me to get a lot done and is giving me a positive perspective on trivial things. Also, I've been up moving around more in the time I have between work and school. I started learning some basic Thai Chi online. I think this will complement subs well as it helps remove blockages and helps with the inflammation I seem to get as a result of using subs. My joints are always way more flexible when not using subs, not sure what it is as I'm only 29. I usually compensate by taking strong anti inflammatory herbs like turmeric, chaga or gynostemma to compensate. I had a lot of intense dreaming last night. I live in the spacecoast area of Florida and I didn't realize there was a rocket going up midnight last night. It had happened during intense dreaming that I had probably initiated by listening to the trickling stream on my sleepphones as I fell asleep. Anyways my whole house was shacking and I thought I heard a tornado siren like the ones they have in the midwest. I jumped up and started running for cover. That has never happened before, I'll take it as a sign my subconscious is battling though things right now.

RE: Life Tune Up Refresher/ Sleep Induction Aid - Tao374 - 03-29-2018

Two days ago I decided to purchase Sleep Induction Aid V2, no sure what we are calling it yet (SIA, SIA2, S2). Anyways as previously noted I have a very mentally demanding life and the last few years it has become more difficult to go to sleep and stay asleep. Probably doesn't help that I got to sleep at 9 to be up at 5 most days. I think I've become almost reliant on subs to fall asleep. Turning on a 5G sub usually allowed my mind to focus and block everything else out. So, why not take it to the next level with the new sleep aid sub and potentially optimize my sleep and body/mind's ability to rest/rejuvenate.

First Night: Used two ultra sonic loops while laying down for bed. It didn't knock me out per say but made me sleepy and almost removed my ability to think. It is kind of like skipping the theta state of brain activity and going strait to delta. I was asleep within 15 minutes which is pretty reasonable considering I was playing video games before trying to go to bed. I woke up a few times during the middle of the night and was like o **** it doesn't work but I was able to easily go back to sleep. Had several intense dreams that seemed beneficial. The following morning I woke up and the world looked really bright. My eyes were so glossy that I could see light rays reflecting off of them into the mirror. I was rested but a little groggy.

Night Two: Decided to do one loop plus a loop of LTU. This seemed to balance things out nicely. I slept deeply without waking up as groggy. I was more in the LTU state were I'm focused and want to take on the day. Still had a few interesting and vivid dreams and extremely glossy eyes. Not that these are problems though.

I'm going to continue to add loops of LTU to this playlist as I found doing AM and LTU previously that about a 6 hour playlist was optimal. Allowing 2 hour of uninterrupted sleep for the brain to process and rest. I think the new sleep sub can be of great benefit of allowing the brain to rest more deeply and reduce the amount of sleep required, while still being able to absorb programming from other subs. I will probably add an update in a few days.

RE: Tao's Journal - Tao374 - 04-12-2018

Good and bad news. I did the Sleep Aid / LTU combo for about a week. However, after a few days the sleep aid seemed to have an adverse effect. It helped me go to sleep but I would wake up in a panic half way through the night and nothing would help me go back to sleep, not even the sleep aid. After the third night of this and being sleep deprived I decided to listen to E2. It put me right back to sleep. I cleared my mind for about two days and have been now running E2 for the past week. It is having an amazing effect on me. Not only am I going to sleep easy but I’m staying asleep (no use of the sleep aid). The sleep aid seemed to have a strong physical effect on me but sleeping problem seemed to be more related to anxiety and E2 is working better. Since purchasing E2 almost two years ago it has been the only sub that I have been able to run with any consistency besides about a 3 month period of the AM refresher. I keep being drawn back to it. This run has been very different from my others. I used to only do 1-2 loops per day as it was taxing on me. I’m doing 4 or 5 this run and it barely fazing me. I feel great. I think deep down in my mind, I know I need this sub and I’m refusing to let myself use other subs. My stress and anxiety has disappeared and I had a lot. Usually, I’m burnt out by the time I get home from work and just want to watch Netflix. Now I feel fine and watching TV seems boring so I get stuff done. Also, I’ve had the realization that this scrip is so powerful that it works even after you stop using it. After completing my last 3 month run of 1-3 loops per day, I had tremendous healing effects in the few months following. At the time I was attributing them to meditation however, they started to fade after a few months. Resulting in the stress and anxiety that was keeping me from sleeping. I’m back on the E2 wagon, I think I jumped off too early last time. Can’t wait to see where this ride takes me this time.

RE: Tao's Journal - Tao374 - 04-19-2018

E2 is starting to dig deeper, I’ve have had resistance on and off the last week. I feel like this sub opens up new doors for you by removing negative conditioning. For example, I was listening to the sub while falling asleep last night and had somewhat of an epiphany. I had the subconscious belief that girl had no interested in me growing up and I wasn’t desirable. However, this belief may have not been in alignment with reality. It resulted from disappointment that the most desirable girls were not interested in me. There were many many girls that were and I choose not to pursue because, I thought I needed to be someone better. So not only did this belief limit me from potentially attracting more desirable companions but it limited me from enjoying the ones that were being presented to me. I’m committed to another 3 month run of this sub and hope to have many more eye opening realizations and releasements.

RE: Tao's Journal - Tao374 - 05-13-2018

Hi Subliminalers,

I'm a little over a month into my current E2 run, doing about 4 loops per day.
Good things are happening.
I have finally finished the closing process on a condo that seems perfect for me.
This is my first weekend being officially moved in.
I'm 29 years old and have lived at home with my parents for all but 2 of those years, including the last 5.
So this is a big step in the right direction for me.
I believe that AM6 and E2 both played a big role and getting me where I am right now, especially considering how bad life had become just a few years ago.
AM6 instilled a deep psychological drive and persistence.
Where as E2 seemed to remove psychological baggage and clear obstacles.
Money is going to be a little bit tight until I finish my capstone class this summer and graduate with a bachelors in business (organizational management).
I'm hoping for a significant pay raise upon completion, due to my work ethic, skill set and experience.

Also, as a side note to the community the sleep aid sub is working better for me now. I began experience resistance when using it every night but using as needed seems to be working well for me. It usually has a deep shifting effect within 10-20 minutes, sometimes sooner.

RE: Tao's Journal - Tao374 - 02-07-2019

About to get off work today. Plan on purchasing LTU 4.0 when I get home and jumping on the bandwagon as 3.1 was my all time favorite sub. I haven't updated my journal in a long time but plan on it soon. Will be adding some of my experiences over the last year and what is to come with LTU. I've pretty much been running E2 on and off sense my last post and I was able to get the substantial raise (mostly) I was hoping for in my previous post.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Tao374 - 02-08-2019

So I followed through and purchased LTU 4.0 last night. I was super excited to start this sub, I felt like I had purchased the Ferrari or Lamborghini of subs. There probably isn't a better option on the market right now. I have been waiting for a program like this. I often felt E2 was too yin and DMSI was too yang. I think this is going to be a happy median for me. I'm aware of the power of 5.5G subs as I own the previous two mentioned. That being said I wanted to ease myself into the experience as I have often had bad experiences with burnout, exhaustion and overload on 5.5G. I started last night with one loop of the trickling stream. I'm not sure if it had an effect on me or if I was just excited to start but I seemed to be motivated. I cleaned up the house somewhat and went on a power walk, my mind seemed to be very open. One loop already took a lot out of me though. I ate half a pizza but it wasn't enough. Looks like I'm going to have to plan more wholesome and healthy meals at night. Upon going to sleep I had a very interesting dream. I went out drinking heavily and was complete unaffected afterward in the dream. I was able to eat and function normally after wards which isn't the usual for me. I remember reading something about alcohol having less of an effect on you in the universal detox module of the sub. However, I woke up at 2:30 AM after going to sleep at around 8:30 PM. Not good, this was part of the reason I never had success with DMSI. I was never able to sleep well. The only way I was able to go back to sleep was to use the sleep aid sub (I'm hoping the sleep aid is still the exception to not using more than one sub as the same time). I was eventually able to get back to sleep but I had intense dreams the rest of the night that I couldn't tell if I was awake or dreaming. I'm hoping by increase my food intake I will be able to sleep better and increase the number of loops. Anyways going to see what today brings me.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Darwinn - 02-08-2019

What you said about the previous LTU being too ‘yin’ is really well articulated and rings true with my experience. I could have spent a year on it before but was too content to actually make any advancement in my life. I’m hoping and expect this ride will be something else

(02-08-2019, 05:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: What you said about the previous LTU being too ‘yin’ is really well articulated and rings true with my experience. I could have spent a year on it before but was too content to actually make any advancement in my life. I’m hoping and expect this ride will be something else

Hi Darwin,

I was referring to E2 being too Yin. LTU 3.1 was also kind of yin but I was able to make life progress, just not as much as AM.

RE: Tao's Journal (Currently LTU 4.0) - Darwinn - 02-08-2019

Yeah I see what you’re saying

I'm off work for the weekend and listening to another loop. I've had the realization that the feeling I thought was hunger may have actually been the detox module kicking in. I have been in the bathroom a lot today, I seem to be flushing things out in both ways. I didn't think 1 loop of a sub that has 12 different titles would have a very powerful detox effect but maybe it did. I feel like I'm being flushed out. I've been recovering from a cold/flu for two weeks now. My condition seems much improved today as compared to the last two weeks. Maybe it's possible that I'm flushing toxins out. I'm very excited for the adventure that I know I'm about to take with LTU. E2 didn't focus enough on happiness and I believe happiness is the key to healing. To be honest I was completely satisfied with either of my original 5.5G purchases but didn't want to go back to using 5G either. I feel like this sub is going to be a major improvement, I'm hoping that Shanon has created the masterpiece that I believe he has.