Subliminal Talk
Antaeus' Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Antaeus' Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) (/Thread-Antaeus-Pre-AM6-thread-questions-and-preparations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Eric's Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Antaeus - 03-24-2018

Ok...well as much as I hate to do this...change of plans. My new start date (tentatively), will be June 1st. In the meantime I will just continue to ask questions and make preparations.

Come to think of it, it might actually be better that way. Because when I start I will be out of school for the summer so I will have more time to try to develop my social life a little bit and focus on making changes. I will have MUCH more time to do the required reading. The only thing I worry about is that by the time school starts again in August I will be in stage 3 which I hear is the roughest stage.

But I'll manage.

RE: Eric's Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Benjamin - 03-24-2018

Ah ok, didn't realize you hadn't started. I guess it can give you time to read the book and get some ideas.

Yea...I'm just impatient. I hate delays with anything. For example, I ordered some tools for school yesterday which I don't necessarily need right now, but I'm already foaming at the mouth for them to come in lol. I'm always impatient when I order shit.

Same thing with this though. I was really looking forward to starting AM6 next week, but I just have to sacrifice for two more months.

Btw just a heads up just to avoid confusion just had my username changed. No longer Eplaisance1988. It's Antaeus now.

RE: Eric's Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Steve_ - 03-24-2018

Maybe you can stick a towel under the door and play it on 30% volume. I'd be shocked if it still went through 2 closed doors.

RE: Antaeus' Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Antaeus - 03-24-2018

Hmmm...interesting idea.

This is another thing I was thinking though. What if my sister has to get up with the baby to go bottle feed him or something. It just seems too much of a risk.

I need to focus on school right now anyway. Subs will come later. At least I've secured my copy.

RE: Antaeus' Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Steve_ - 03-24-2018

To test this you can play a song at a low volume and then step out of the room. You can add a towel too, to the outside of the door, to see if it makes any difference. Just to give you some options if youre really banking on listening to it.

Sounds like it could work. Benjamin what are your thoughts on this?

You know, I could just give her some earmuffs for the baby :'D

Being sarcastic of course.

(03-24-2018, 09:16 PM)Antaeus Wrote: You know, I could just give her some earmuffs for the baby :'D

Being sarcastic of course

RE: Antaeus' Pre-AM6 thread (questions and preparations) - Steve_ - 03-24-2018

If you cant hear a song playing during this experiment then a subliminal will not be heard either at the same volume. Its as simple as that, so if you're looking for a way to do this then thats your best bet - given that you have to listen while you sleep as you mentioned.