Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Journal--9527)

DMSI 3.2 Journal - Mr Confidence - 03-01-2018

Day 1

Nothing major so far. One girl contacted me out of the blue but she has already been my friend for some time. Other than that I seem to get a little more respect and am not blamed if things go wrong. So now I am listening to the Sub for the second time and have to say I was really tired after the first time I listened to the sub. One interesting thing is that I have a scar on my forehead that kinda like pulsates every now and then (not all the time). I wonder what this could mean this first happened with 3.1a and I thought it was part of the healing (even though the scar is at least 20 years old. Anyway I have not encountered any turbulences or resistance yet.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal - Mr Confidence - 03-04-2018

Day 2-5

Nothing major happened. I do feel good though and am getting some more looks (maybe placebo). Except for one time I realized how to act when a woman walks away from you because you pissed her off a little bit. You can simply stand dont't even move one-bit don't follow her even one step and soon she will return on her on.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal - Mr Confidence - 03-08-2018

Day 6-9

Again nothing major. However today I had a woman stare at me like she could not take her eyes off of me. Pretty much what has happened to other people. This may be the start of the execution.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal - Mr Confidence - 03-21-2018

Day 10-14 pause and Day 15 - 21

Last time I listened to the sub I have used other headphones with which i can clearly here the subliminals, especially when the waves go silent (I listen to Ocean hybrid). Maybe these headphones are of better quality compared to the ones i usually use. Anyway I have had crazy dreams last night with several girls wanting me badly but also some resistance like i could not find my shoes (lost them in the dream) and in the end put on some new shoes that looked nice but werent mine. In the waking life I have experienced girls staring at me for sure but this could be due to several factors. Since where I work I dress much differently from everyone else (wearing a suit jacket and black jeans compared to working clothes). Still not all girls were staring at me actually especially the prettier ones were staring which is a plus. Anyway you tell me what you think Wink

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal - Benjamin - 03-21-2018

Not sure if youre aware.. but we have a rule on the forum not to discuss religion. I know it can be frustrating, but its one of those things that can get heated hence rule 4.

There is a thread kn the chatter box specifically for that though, were trying to keep it there specifically.

Im on my phone now but ill comment on the dream on that thread later on.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal - Mr Confidence - 03-21-2018

Ok, I did not know about rule 4. I will be reading the rules and make sure not to break them in the future. Anyway I thought it is just a dream and did not want to bring religion in it but simply state what happened in the dream. + I edited my post Wink