Subliminal Talk
Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles (/Thread-Dimsee-three-point-two-Curiosity-Chronicles)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 04:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: Did you experience this level of stonewalling on 3.1 by this point in the testing cycle?

No, not to this extent. 3.0.1 did some internal things for me, 3.1 less, and 3.2 is almost full-blown stonewalling it seems.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Shannon - 03-07-2018

(03-06-2018, 05:05 AM)Raz Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 04:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: Did you experience this level of stonewalling on 3.1 by this point in the testing cycle?

No, not to this extent. 3.0.1 did some internal things for me, 3.1 less, and 3.2 is almost full-blown stonewalling it seems.

That is at least a sign of increased power and the need for increased resistance to combat it.

Let's see how you are affected in the next few weeks, and by A side. I think this could be a very interesting situation in how it develops.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 05:05 AM)Raz Wrote:

That is at least a sign of increased power and the need for increased resistance to combat it.

Let's see how you are affected in the next few weeks, and by A side. I think this could be a very interesting situation in how it develops.

I'll keep you posted.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-08-2018

Day 14 - Last day of the first cycle.

Everything is still the same. Nothing noteworthy, neither internally nor externally.

To sum this cycle up: stonewalling.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Shannon - 03-08-2018

So far. But as we have seen, not everyone has been stonewalling with complete success. Some have started off that way, and then started executing. So it could definitely change.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-08-2018

(03-08-2018, 07:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: So far. But as we have seen, not everyone has been stonewalling with complete success. Some have started off that way, and then started executing. So it could definitely change.

Oh, I'm not going to stop the sub for at least another 45 days (another cycle B-side, 30ish days A-side, however many cycles that may be). Curiosity always got the better of me.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-21-2018

The second cycle is almost over.

Still nothing noteworthy inward or outward.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-27-2018

DMSI-A.

1st Day. Listening to the sub gives me a boner. lol. That hasn't happened since ... 3.0.1.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 03-31-2018

I like A. Contrary to B I have this feeling that something is going on.

Still using the masked track. It still is a nice way to fall asleep while listening to the loop. But listening to A-side is also giving me random boners or a generally tingling sensations in the groin area while I run the sub. In fact, it is very pleasant. It is not leading to an elevated horniness throughout the day though.

I got on a cleaning spree since starting with A. My flat looks amazing because of that.

And last but not least I am remembering dreams again, which was all but impossible on B.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 04-01-2018

Oh well. Seems I am heading back into the I-cannot-express-myself territory again. I stumble over words and struggle to find the right ones. When I observe myself while in a normal every day talking situation I realize that I come across as a bit retarded.

In addition to that I have noticed how my intonation of words is everything but firm or sexy. That is no change to how I normally sound, I simply realize a lot more that I drag words and how that sounds like I am tipsy. I want a clearer and sharper tonal expression.

Time to coach myself in matters of speaking I guess.

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Kol - 04-01-2018

I have the same thing going on occasionally. Seems to be the h/c. As sokn as such a cycle passes, my flowing becomes something that just happens and feels totally natural. 5.5G aint no joke

RE: Dimsee three.point.two - Curiosity Chronicles - Raz - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 05:40 AM)Kol Wrote: I have the same thing going on occasionally. Seems to be the h/c. As sokn as such a cycle passes, my flowing becomes something that just happens and feels totally natural. 5.5G aint no joke

True that.

On another note: I notice very blatantly that I try to derail and sabotage my use of DMSI. Clawing, running, and hiding. On several levels. I have no clue what else I desire to run as a sub, but I desperately want to switch.

Here we go again.