Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Journal-27-Male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 04-10-2018

Day 13: Break

Day 14: 1 loop of DMSI A.

My body started to wanting less the coffee.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 04-13-2018

Day 17:

I am out of Energy.... My Personal trainer at gym is making fun of me. He is joking that i am wasting his time and maybe i have to find another trainer.

I am eating clean (120grams of Chicken/Turkey/White Fish), 50 grams of Rice and 100 Grams of Veggies.
My urine is Yellow all day long though....

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 04-14-2018

My sister's room is about 10-15 meters from mine. She was complaining that for the past 2 weeks (as long as i am doing DMSI A) she has been having nightmares.

I am listening to the loop from my laptop, in my room, with the door closed. Is there a chance that the DMSI is "louder" than what i believe it is? Usually i have to the level only i can listen to it.

Any thoughts? ( @Shannon )

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - CatMan - 04-14-2018

(04-14-2018, 10:12 AM)Believe Wrote: My sister's room is about 10-15 meters from mine. She was complaining that for the past 2 weeks (as long as i am doing DMSI A) she has been having nightmares.

I am listening to the loop from my laptop, in my room, with the door closed. Is there a chance that the DMSI is "louder" than what i believe it is? Usually i have to the level only i can listen to it.

Any thoughts? ( @Shannon )

I'm obviously not Shannon Wink.

However, I can weigh in on this for you.

When I ran AM6 long ago, my brother stayed with me, his room was about 10 feet from mine, from door to door. I listened on speakers on my nightstand during sleep, as well as during the day on headphones.

My brother is gay mind you, which makes this doubly relevant and more credible.

Through this experience, I inadvertently learned that Shannon only coded the main course of AM6 with gender and orientation specific qualifiers for straight men. Not the C&H elements E1 and OGSF etc., as they obviously seemed to not have the gender and orientation specific qualifiers for straight men the rest of the program did. Shannon seems to have just copypasta'd that stuff into AM6, leaving them in gender neutral and orientation neutral setting. As my brother got clear C&H themed dreams dealing with concepts from long ago, painful things I know caused him massive strife and have long lingering effects even now. He didn't dream of such things knowingly, and in suh cealr relevant detail to what the C&H typically does to all of us when listening, until he got exposed to my AM6. Even a couple habits he picked up through that, have remained today years later, lol.

Funny story during that era actually. My father was staying with me once. And I had on the trickling stream for my night time use. I woke up to him pounding on my door, freaking out, thinking tons of water was leaking into my bedroom. LMAO...I never considered he would hear it so clearly and was so used to turning it on and going to bed I wasn't used to somebody there with me and what they'd think. Haha...

But, on topic, I can say clearly, even if they aren't the "right" orientation or gender to get the main course of the program you listen to, if exposed like this, they certainly can gain indirect benefits through other aspects of the program. I witnessed it myself. And in DMSI's case, since it's neutral, she can gain full benefit from it if exposed. I'd be very careful exposing anyone, due to ethical guidelines. Try to stick to headphones use if you can't guarantee others won't be exposed. I know I wouldn't want someone effecting ME with a sub I had no knowledge about. Scary prospect...

Hope that helps you Smile.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Benjamin - 04-14-2018

Yes that can happen, and it's difficult to know with ultrasonic. That's why you usually set volume with masked where it's a comfortable volume first.

Might be better to listen on headphones, it's alot easier with 1 loop than older programs of 8+ hours.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 04-15-2018

Hey Ben, I am actually listening to Hybrid the Ocean masked version.

I will be away for a week, i will see if she continues

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 04-25-2018

After 1 week Break from DMSI A, i came back and it's a LOT more effective.
Last night it worked on my fear of loosing the people i love most (for them to die)

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 05-01-2018

Last night was my day off, it was seriously one of the worst nights of my life. Very very hard night... a LOT of nightmares

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 05-15-2018

Today i decided i am going back to DMSI B for a while