Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Journal-27-Male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-26-2018

Something i forgot to mention about yesterday, out of the blue a girl send me a message and told me that she had me in her mind for a while now and she was checking up on me.

Day 4:
I have listened to my 1 loop last night when i went to bed.

I came to a coffee shop to do some work (i am having tea), and i saw a girl that i liked but she completely ignored me. I realised that when an attractive woman gets in my eyesight my heart rate increase likes my aura is trying to expand to "capture" her.

One girl came looking for a place to sit, she saw me and then went to order a coffee and came and sat at the table next to me. She was looking at me when she was going by. She is a 5/10. I am not interested to make a move on her.

I am looking forward to see what it will happen at the gym today Smile
Questions:
Can someone answer my question above about how much Caffeine is disturbing the sub? Because i love my 1-2 cups of coffee a day and my pre-workout is caffeine based.

Thank you,
Believe

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - 4Kingdoms - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 01:07 AM)Believe Wrote: Questions:
Can someone answer my question above about how much Caffeine is disturbing the sub? Because i love my 1-2 cups of coffee a day and my pre-workout is caffeine based.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-2-?pid=190868#pid190868
(02-24-2018, 12:09 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Shannon\Ben correct me if I am wrong. You mentioned that caffeine may have a negative impact on the effectiveness of the sub. Does this mean that for someone like me who drinks coffee in the morning. Running 5.5 G's is a waste of time ?.
(02-24-2018, 08:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Caffeine will interrupt the state shifting that the sub uses by chemically forcing a different state of awareness. It doesn't make running the sub a waste of time, it just reduces the sub's ability to autopilot you to your goal.

For now, at least.

Day 4 Part 2:

Today is way more interesting, random women are smiling at me, girls at the gym that did not pay any attention before started noticing me, a girl at the supermarket when i asked for some help she felt like she won the lottery Tongue

The girl i am "going out" with she told me today that she finds me different today, more genuine more authentic.

Shannon, you are a legend my friend!

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Shannon - 02-26-2018

Not yet. But we're getting there.Smile

General Note: The tiredness started decreasing a LOT!

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-27-2018

Day 5:
Nothing special happened today.
I listened to my Sub during the night and nothing special happened during the day. At the afternoon i had after a few days my pre-workout(caffeine based) and i did notice the difference when i went to the gym.
DMSI was working but not to the extend i would like it to be. Of course there is chance that it was working but because i had the expectation it wouldn't i did not notice it.

Tomorrow the plan is to listen to the DMSI and after it finishes i will go to the gym. Let's see how that will work.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-28-2018

Day 6:
For me doing the Sub during the day is a big NO NO!
I am feeling way more tired, my head is going to explode.

Today at the gym for some weird reason it was mostly men, but a girl that i really like chatted me up. Later i had a birthday party and when we went for a drink (i had water) i saw a few looks from people i know, women that i know from before came and said hi, but nothing with new women.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 03-01-2018

Day 7:
1) It's been a week running DMSI. I realised that because i am not allowed to have coffee (i don't care about the alcohol) i have been resisting DMSI for the last 2-3 days. I have negative emotions towards the process because it makes me to change a habit which is very deep in my culture. (it's like asking a British person not to drink beer). For that reason, i said i will have my one coffee a day when i feel like it. I just need to figure out if i have my coffee and Then do DMSI how will it influence me.

2) When i was doing the Alpha male i was feeling like i was doing something that it was for my future. It was influencing me in a deeper level, and it was going to help me in the long run.
DMSI part B is something that is short-term, and i am feeling like i NEED part A. Yes yes i know, must men the would want it the other way around. That helped me understand that having sex with random women is not my #1 priority (even though i thought it was before). I was always able to get sex when i wanted it.

3) My eating habits are terrible in the last week. I am working very hard to control that, and i don't want to blame DMSI for that.

Question:
Will the part A when it get's release make me to feel so much hunger?

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Zane - 03-01-2018

I have been on and off on MLS for a while and I can tell u when an issue is beings delt then the subconscious backfires hard. When I was on MLS-5.5G my Discipline was like out of Window for a while but after few days it was back and was stronger than ever. You might feel that ur eating habits are out of control but after a while it will get in control.

(03-01-2018, 05:06 AM)Zane Wrote: I have been on and off on MLS for a while and I can tell u when an issue is beings delt then the subconscious backfires hard. When I was on MLS-5.5G my Discipline was like out of Window for a while but after few days it was back and was stronger than ever. You might feel that ur eating habits are out of control but after a while it will get in control.

Thank you for the insight Zane

Day 8:
Again, playing DMSI during the night makes my tiredness much less.
Today it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! I had coffee Whistle

At the cafe, a girl who works there which has been flirting with me for months started talking with me, and because of people calling her and i had to go i left a bit in a rush. 1h later she found me on fb and send me a message apologising for being rude. Wink

The girl i mentioned in a post above with her thighs and the kittens, she is trying to get me to go out with her for "tea or coffee" whenever i want "Preferably night time"

At the gym a had a girls people looking at me.
Does DMSI make the men look at you in an angry way?

It ended up spending some time with the girl we are having some fun together, somewhere in the middle of nowhere in her car.

It was a nice day Victoire

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Benjamin - 03-01-2018

They may find you a threat in some way. I have found that at times when i've been in a state where women are more attracted to me that at times that draws glares and stuff from some guys or makes them kind of uncomfortable.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - SargeMaximus - 03-01-2018

I been getting lots of glares myself.

I would not have noticed except now that you mention it.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - samba99 - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 03:15 PM)Believe Wrote: Day 8:
Again, playing DMSI during the night makes my tiredness much less.
Today it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! I had coffee Whistle

At the cafe, a girl who works there which has been flirting with me for months started talking with me, and because of people calling her and i had to go i left a bit in a rush. 1h later she found me on fb and send me a message apologising for being rude. Wink

The girl i mentioned in a post above with her thighs and the kittens, she is trying to get me to go out with her for "tea or coffee" whenever i want "Preferably night time"

At the gym a had a girls people looking at me.
Does DMSI make the men look at you in an angry way?

It ended up spending some time with the girl we are having some fun together, somewhere in the middle of nowhere in her car.

It was a nice day Victoire

When I was executing earlier versions, guys went Extremely mad and angry at me. I had no idea what’s going on lol. Strange males at the gym were really angry toward me haha. This is a good sign