Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Journal-27-Male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-23-2018

Day1:

I have completed my AM6 6 weeks ago. The truth is during the alpha male activation i started feeling more women looking at me.

This morning i had 1 loop of DMSI 3.2 part B on Tricking Hybrid Flac, from my MacBook pro.

I almost immediately started feeling my Heart rate to elevate Heart ( was not wearing my apple watch but i will track it tomorrow if it somehow changed and if yes by how much).
I was feeling more energised and i started looking at my self in the mirror and i was thinking how good looking i am today. (This is part of my self love routine i do every now and then, but this time it was a new high).

I got ready to go to the gym and i was already SO energised Superman , but i wasn't sure if it was my excitement about the DMSI or if it was actually the DMSI. I remember thinking that i felt like a hunter going hunting.

After i had my pre-workout (caffeine based) i've read the post from Shannon saying that Caffeine is kicking you out of that state ( I don't know how much that influences the sub).

When i entered the gym, the girl at the reception said hey "Believe" (my real name) with a big smile and everything, but the truth is she has been doing that since the AM started activating. Then one of the most beautiful personal trainers we have, she said hi as she usually does but this time she came back and told me that i look super energised today and she asked me what happened.

At some point, while i was working out, i saw a woman in the gym, that she was like a 9/10 or a 9.5/10. She came and started working out near me (but i haven't noticed her before that, it was the first time i was seeing him at my gym), and after about 20 minutes that she was doing different exercises around where i was i moved and went to the other side of the gym. After 2-3 minutes she moved and came to the exercise machine exactly opposite of where i was.
We exchanged a few glimpses but nothing special. I don't know if that was the DMSI or just luck.

After that a girl that we had sex once she posted on Instagram a video of her new tights and i've send her a message saying "i like" and she send me back a message from her back side with the tights, and then she started asking if it's the tights that i like or something else (flirting in general).

Of course, because i am not a patient person i started thinking what it will happen if i listen to the sub more than 1 loop.

Let's see what it will happen Devlish

My question is:
1) Do i have to see the "target" and think that i find her attractive in order for the sniper effect to get activated, or if she is just in range and my subconscious knows that i would like her, then she will get snipped?

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Jake2015 - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 05:24 AM)Believe Wrote: Day1:

I have completed my AM6 6 weeks ago. The truth is during the alpha male activation i started feeling more women looking at me.

This morning i had 1 loop of DMSI 3.2 part B on Tricking Hybrid Flac, from my MacBook pro.

I almost immediately started feeling my Heart rate to elevate Heart ( was not wearing my apple watch but i will track it tomorrow if it somehow changed and if yes by how much).
I was feeling more energised and i started looking at my self in the mirror and i was thinking how good looking i am today. (This is part of my self love routine i do every now and then, but this time it was a new high).

I got ready to go to the gym and i was already SO energised Superman , but i wasn't sure if it was my excitement about the DMSI or if it was actually the DMSI. I remember thinking that i felt like a hunter going hunting.

After i had my pre-workout (caffeine based) i've read the post from Shannon saying that Caffeine is kicking you out of that state ( I don't know how much that influences the sub).

When i entered the gym, the girl at the reception said hey "Believe" (my real name) with a big smile and everything, but the truth is she has been doing that since the AM started activating. Then one of the most beautiful personal trainers we have, she said hi as she usually does but this time she came back and told me that i look super energised today and she asked me what happened.

At some point, while i was working out, i saw a woman in the gym, that she was like a 9/10 or a 9.5/10. She came and started working out near me (but i haven't noticed her before that, it was the first time i was seeing him at my gym), and after about 20 minutes that she was doing different exercises around where i was i moved and went to the other side of the gym. After 2-3 minutes she moved and came to the exercise machine exactly opposite of where i was.
We exchanged a few glimpses but nothing special. I don't know if that was the DMSI or just luck.

After that a girl that we had sex once she posted on Instagram a video of her new tights and i've send her a message saying "i like" and she send me back a message from her back side with the tights, and then she started asking if it's the tights that i like or something else (flirting in general).

Of course, because i am not a patient person i started thinking what it will happen if i listen to the sub more than 1 loop.

My question is:
1) Do i have to see the "target" and think that i find her attractive in order for the sniper effect to get activated, or if she is just in range and my subconscious knows that i would like her, then she will get snipped?

Nice update and more importantly, the sub is only 1 loop.

Please do not increase to 2 loops.

1) The creator, Shannon has clearly checked to advise what is best for us all at this moment in time - we dont know what is in the sub, only he does.

2) He needs our feedbacks based on 1 loop to know how to change and improve things.

help him, to help yourself and help us all.

thanks and good luck

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Shannon - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 05:24 AM)Believe Wrote: Day1:

My question is:

You don't have to be able to see her at all. If your subconscious senses her within 200 feet/61 meters, the short range sniper will fire if she rates a "7/10" or higher. Even if there's no way you could consciously know she was there. You can and will subconsciously sense and react.

You do need to be able to see the woman to get the standard sniper to fire, but the aura will project normally regardless.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-23-2018

Day 1 Part 2:

In the afternoon i felt a bit sleepy, and i had a strong sexual urge.
I am feeling a bit more tired than usual, but that happens every now and then.

For tonight i will meet with a female "friend" who we have been sleeping together every now and then to spend a few hours together.

I will keep posted for any updates.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Hannibal - 02-23-2018

Good to know that i am not the only one with an increased heart rate. Smile
I also had the increasing heart rate in the beginning and a tougher heartbeat afterwards.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Kol - 02-23-2018

Same here, increased heartrate, faint aura projecting and sleepy.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Daredevil - 02-23-2018

Heart Palpitations, Hot Body with No sweat

Your Heart emits the largest Electro magnetic Field in your body and may be the core of the Aura, so a change in the Aura might be a change in the hearts energy.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Daredevil - 02-23-2018

The Short Range Snider Covers an Area of

125663 Feet Squared which is a Pretty Large Area

If you are wondering how I got that calculation, I used 200 Ft as a Radius and found the area of a the circle of Influence DMSI Has.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-24-2018

Day 2 Part 1:
Goodmorning, I was planning to listen to the DMSI loop last night but the "a few hours" with a friend ended up being "spending the night together". I had a lovely night sleep because i was feeling tired.

Before i came home this morning i stopped at a bakery to get something and a girl was giving me looks, she was cute but nothing special.

I am doing my DMSI for the day as we speak. This time i am using my Bose QC35 and listening to DMSI 3.2 part B on Tricking Hybrid Flac.

I am observing my heart rate and it went from 65 immediately to 85 then dropped back to 75 and now it fluctuates between mid 70's and high 80's.

I will come back soon

Question:
Caffeine influences DMSI but how much? I do want my 1 or 2 coffees in the day.
How many hours after i play the sub is the best time to have coffee in the day ?

Day 2 part 2:

I've noticed a few things.
1) I am getting random erections while i am listening to the Sub and for the next 2-3h.
2) It's been about 5 hours since i've completed my loop for the day. I very sleepy, i feel like going to bed.
3) My Heart rate it fluctuates from 52-75.
4) Since i started DMSI i started to have more tendency to eat sweets than usual.
5) Random girls are exchanging a few short seconds eye contact.

Day 2 Part3:

I went to bed at 22:00, usually, i am sleeping around 23:30-01:00.
At some point i while i was eating a full portion of mixed fried rice, i caught my self-thinking "what am i going to eat later". DMSI it is using a lot of energy and makes me hungry Smile

For Day 3 i've listened to my 1 loop during i was sleeping. I did get some weird dreams but nothing interesting.

I will be back for more updates for day 3.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Believe - 02-25-2018

Day 3:

I think is working better for me today that i put the sub while i was sleeping.
A random girl at the gym came and said hi (not my type).

I went to a coffee shop (yes i know the irony of me wanting coffee and not being allowed to have any) and when i went there 2 different girls that i barely know invited me to sit with them. I declined because even though they are cute, they are not what i am looking for.

In the afternoon i took a power nap, otherwise, i wouldn't be able to keep up with the things i had to do.

P.S A friend who is also part of the Subliminal community asked me to mention that i am so bad at realising when a woman is flirting with me, that she needs to come, give me a push and tell me HELLO i am flirting with you Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Minititan - 02-25-2018

3 approaches on day 3. This is looking positive.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Journal (27 Male) - Benjamin - 02-25-2018

That's definately a bigger thing than it sounds. Because I don't know about you guys, but stuff like that doesn't usually happen to me. And for 3 girls you don't know, one says hi, another 2 invite you to sit with them.

It's a simple act but it's a fair bit happening.