Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Closing-Everyone-That-s-Closable-DMSI-3-2B)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Tigerismyspirit - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 09:29 AM)Rex Wrote: Are you sure the asian girl is because of dmsi. Asian girls have white fever anyways.

Wow! Really! What about white dudes having yellow fever? Wink

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 10:00 AM)Razib1988 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 09:29 AM)Rex Wrote: Are you sure the asian girl is because of dmsi. Asian girls have white fever anyways.

Wow! Really! What about white dudes having yellow fever? Wink

Yeah I’m liking the Asian persuasion Wink

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Rex - 05-16-2018

If sarge was to go to asia he would bang multiple women like crazy.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-16-2018

(05-16-2018, 12:55 PM)Rex Wrote: If sarge was to go to asia he would bang multiple women like crazy.

Sounds like a plan.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - thor2014 - 05-17-2018

I think DMSI has helped Sarge to some degree. Perhaps it has given him a direction and it looks like hes really blooming. As to the white fever DMSI may amplify his existing attractive traits.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-17-2018

(05-17-2018, 07:32 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I think DMSI has helped Sarge to some degree. Perhaps it has given him a direction and it looks like hes really blooming. As to the white fever DMSI may amplify his existing attractive traits.

Thanks Thor.

It is worth noting I have not been approached while on 3.2 and ioi's seem non-existant except for a few.

For example, when I got those two sales a while ago, the woman literally said "I've been working outside all day so I'm in work clothes and I'm not very attractive right now."

That could be an ioi.

But overall it's hard to say if 3.2 is working. It may just have adjusted my mindset enough for me to break through on my own.

Would definitely like to see more aura affecting the women I'm attracted to.

I take transit (bus/train) a lot and see lots of hot women on my commutes and not once has a girl seemed affected by me.

Having said that, I'm pleased with my progress and look forward to 3.3

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Adrien Silva - 05-18-2018

Speaking of 3.3, is shannon gona work on that next after the custom?

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-18-2018

(05-18-2018, 05:19 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: Speaking of 3.3, is shannon gona work on that next after the custom?

That is a question for Shannon’s thread, not my journal.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-18-2018

Doing D2D today. Car drives past and a girl opens the door and leans out and says “my friend thinks you’re cute!”

They keep driving and she closes the door.

I said “Thank you!” Of course.

Feels like I’m only partially executing. At the very least seems like “ME” or my aura isn’t enough to push girls over the edge.

Moar power needed.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Tigerismyspirit - 05-18-2018

(05-18-2018, 01:55 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Doing D2D today. Car drives past and a girl opens the door and leans out and says “my friend thinks you’re cute!”

It happened to me before DMSI as well. About two years ago, a woman at a bar said, "You are cute as faak". Right before DMSI, I was walking around a bar on a Saturday and two girls just got off of a party bus. As they were walking into the bar, one said to me, "My friend likes you."

However, as soon as I responded with curiosity, they backed off. Women!

(05-18-2018, 05:22 PM)Razib1988 Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:55 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Doing D2D today. Car drives past and a girl opens the door and leans out and says “my friend thinks you’re cute!”

It happened to me before DMSI as well. About two years ago, a woman at a bar said, "You are cute as faak". Right before DMSI, I was walking around a bar on a Saturday and two girls just got off of a party bus. As they were walking into the bar, one said to me, "My friend likes you."

However, as soon as I responded with curiosity, they backed off. Women!

I feel your pain. It’s frustrating. Especially since a guy I work with had a similar experience but the girl gave him the number instead.

Why DMSI?

I think ver. B is no good for me. Maybe I'm just frustrated from today in sales but it seems like on ver. B I may be setting something off in other people to get them to distrust me or something.

I got "You're a good salesman" in sales today which I haven't gotten since I first started sales years ago. Really made me think I'm sucking hard.

Granted, we have just changed our system and it's taking me a while to get used to it, but that shouldn't affect my sales skill at all. Seems like I'm just using it as a convenient excuse to do poorly.

However, some DMSI notables:

- Guy shook my hand as soon as he opened the door today. He called me "sir" as well. He wasn't the homeowner but he seemed interested in helping me. Doesn't change the fact that I have to sell it still.

Seems like on B people want to help you EXCEPT the people who are the decision makers, who find every excuse not to go through with things (heard some creative excuses today.)

This bleeds over into women as well. IOI's but no tangible results.

I don't know what the "it" factor is. What the f*ck are people looking for?

EDIT: ION, tomorrow night is my last night on ver. B.

ASRB break of a day (sunday), then I'll be restarting ver. A sunday night.

I hope that Asian wants to go out with me again. I think it's a sure-thing if she does. But I'm sure it won't be that simple. ><

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - findingme - 05-19-2018

Sarge, you refer to even decision makers not helping you. I've been thinking about this myself.

B seems to up the aggressiveness/push to achieve goals, and in some men a "dominance" has emerged. I'm wondering if the normal leaders, who usually don't have much competition, sideline themselves to watch the "new guy" on the scene, so they can respond in their best interest.

I'm wondering if the leaders are stepping back to avoid competition and/or clashing with you.