Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Closing-Everyone-That-s-Closable-DMSI-3-2B)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-21-2018

Ah, ok thanks Sanbosay. Next time. Smile

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-21-2018

Not much of note today. The one thing I did notice was when walking to a gas station to use the bathroom I saw a cute girl sitting on the curb.

When I came out, she was peering around the corner of the building seemingly waiting for me but when I passed her and looked at her she didn't make EC.

I like where my head's at but I think it's delusional more than confidence at this point.

Noticing quite a few people staring at me too. But that's about it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-22-2018

Off to a rocky start in sales this week.

No sales so far. Seems people are just listening to my pitch then going to the competition to get them to match my price. Which they will, but they can't match the product. People don't seem to care tho.

Anyhow, trying to stay positive.

My last presentation of the day was for an indian woman (I'm SO attracted to middle eastern women these days!) and she was noticeably attracted to me. Kept rolling her barefoot in my direction and had her leg crossed so her toe and the foot she was rolling was pointed directly at me.

In the end she didn't buy tho, so I wonder what is the point.

She gave me a big bag of food however. Luckily it was at the end of my day so I got picked up without having to carry the bag around (it's quite large).

But yeah, I'd rather be rolling in money if I'm completely honest.

I'm starting to think DMSI f*cks with my natural sales ability again. Did I have these lack of consistency in sales before DMSI?

I dunno.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2018

No sales again.

None yet this week.

Could be the area tbh. I did solid last week so it could definitely be the area.

On the people front, noticing some celebrity affects or what could be interpreted as polite "shooing" behavior.

Maybe I just see the worst in people and myself.

In my mind, if I don't make sales or get in doors, I'm not coming off properly, but maybe it's a bad area.

Trying to stay positive.

Noticed some female attraction finally. Though it was brief. I do think the more women are around me, the more they like me.

Also had a woman respond to my "You look like my next sugar momma" line online. XD

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-24-2018

My task for the next two days as suggested by my sales manager is to practice agreeing with everyone. So far it feels weird. I've gotten a sale today tho and I'm practicing smiling a lot.

Also got to a hot milfs door and chatted with her. She had pretty closed off BL but she smiled a few times. I wasn't able to influence her much. The whole time talking to her I had naughty thoughts.

Despite me feeling super awkward, smiling and being "fake" positive is seemingly affecting people more positively.

On the inside, however, I feel like crawling under a rock and sleeping for a day.

EDIT: End of the day thoughts:

Instead of feeling the need to look for things that went wrong today (like usual) I feel much more uplifted and "everything will turn out".

However, there's a nagging thought in the back of my head saying "your sale is going to cancel, you didn't influence them enough, it was too easy, blah blah blah".

On the women front, noticing some attraction.

Went to a gas station and the cutie attendant there was all like "Brr! It's cold!"

I'm like "Were you outside?"

Her: No but I was in the back room for break and it's cold in there.

Me: Hmm... you should make a fire back there

Her: ...

lol.

Meh.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - rayrocanaldo - 03-25-2018

(03-24-2018, 03:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: On the women front, noticing some attraction.

Went to a gas station and the cutie attendant there was all like "Brr! It's cold!"

I'm like "Were you outside?"

Her: No but I was in the back room for break and it's cold in there.

Me: Hmm... you should make a fire back there

Her: ...

lol.

Meh.

EDIT !!

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-25-2018

So smiling doesn't "work".

At least, it doesn't seem to help.

This week was one of my worst in sales. I started smiling yesterday and got a few sales but nothing major to show for it.

TBH, I think it takes up all my mental focus and comes across as fake. So no more smiling.

EDIT:

Good video:

I love the bit about how you gotta say to girls what you like in a way that is like "I like X, what you gonna do about it?"

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-26-2018

Omg...

Filled with warm, loving feelings towards women and people in general. Everyone is precious and beautiful and deserves love and happiness!

This is awesome! How can I make these desires a reality? How can I help everyone feel like they matter, are valued, are important, that I'm connected to them and that I enjoy having them around without sacrificing my boundaries?

ION, not using DMSI tonight since I forgot to take Friday off for Asrb. I'll start ver. A tomorrow' night.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-05-2018

(03-26-2018, 09:17 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Omg...

Filled with warm, loving feelings towards women and people in general. Everyone is precious and beautiful and deserves love and happiness!

This is awesome! How can I make these desires a reality? How can I help everyone feel like they matter, are valued, are important, that I'm connected to them and that I enjoy having them around without sacrificing my boundaries?

ION, not using DMSI tonight since I forgot to take Friday off for Asrb. I'll start ver. A tomorrow' night.

Wow... that was a helluva final post! Here's hoping things get even better from here on out!

Re-starting ver. B tonight. Thumbsup

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-06-2018

Texted that girl. Seems we'll be meeting this Tuesday.

Also have a 30 y.o. Korean interested in me. I've pitched a meet with her this Tuesday too.

Really wish my sales would pick up because if I don't improve then I'll be out of a job and out of a home and have to head back to my city with no money.

I'm trying things but nothing is putting me over the hump.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-07-2018

SO in sales today got into a convo with a 6/10 older woman. One thing led to another and before I know it she's punching her number into my phone and we're talking about meeting up next Tuesday.

I mean, why not 8-9/10's? Why DIMSEE?

Oh well. It's a good development. She knows I may be leaving in a few weeks anyhow so I feel ok with it.

As for the girl I'm seeing tomorrow, I don't know how I feel about it. She doesn't know I may be leaving. I forsee crying from her as soon as she does. Sad

So mixed up right now. Feels like some things in my life are going well and others aren't. It's so weird. Things are supposed to feed off each other. If I'm doing well in sales, I should do well with women, if I'm doing well with women, I should be doing well in sales. I just can't wrap my head around how it's not. Right now I seem to be making leaps and bounds with women but am spinning my tires in sales.

This isn't the first time on dmsi that I've noticed this. I' ve had it many times where some areas of my life suddenly start to take off and others suffer.

It's crazy.

ION, lots of interest from girls online too. Here's a recent convo I feel bad about because it seemed she was super into me:

Me:
Hey, you seem different than most women on here... I'm Sarge

Her:
Hey sweetie im [name] and yes i am different then other women

Me:
Hmm, I like the sound of that. how are you different?

Her:
I love a good time and i dont give up and i dont wine and complain

Me:
Nice, you sound like you might be worth meeting. how adventurous are you?

Her:
Might be worth meeting your an ass

Me: That came out wrong

Her:
Hahaha yes indeed

Me:
So... how adventurous are you?

Her:
Real good youll enjoy and never let me go

Me:
Oh? You're mighty confident over there. Guess I'll have to see. You free not tomorrow but next Tuesday?

Her:
Nope im free Friday

Me:
Sadly I'm not. Tuesdays are my only days off

Her:
Awww that is sad

Me:
I need a girl who can do tuesdays... sorry Wink

Her:
Well sorry i am not the one but good luck

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Shawn - 05-08-2018

Just out of curiosity, is Tuesday really the only day you are free or are you just trying to maintain a certain frame?

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 02:34 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Just out of curiosity, is Tuesday really the only day you are free or are you just trying to maintain a certain frame?

Yeah it’s my only free day.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - SargeMaximus - 05-08-2018

Went to Walmart. SO many hotties there. Seriously.

Need to improve my day game so I can take advantage.