Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2B) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Closing-Everyone-That-s-Closable-DMSI-3-2B)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 02-27-2018

OMG! Nightmares!

Had a nightmare about giant spiders that seemed harmless at first but they'd wait for people to fall asleep then spray venom or something on those people just before eating them! It was horrific.

When I woke up I had a boner which makes no sense because the dream freaked me out, it did NOT arouse me sexually.

Consciously, I have no idea what it might mean.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - Shawn - 02-27-2018

(02-27-2018, 02:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: OMG! Nightmares!

Had a nightmare about giant spiders that seemed harmless at first but they'd wait for people to fall asleep then spray venom or something on those people just before eating them! It was horrific.

When I woke up I had a boner which makes no sense because the dream freaked me out, it did NOT arouse me sexually.

Consciously, I have no idea what it might mean.

Lol, it makes indeed no sense but I found it really amusing.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - Zane - 02-27-2018

The type of dream we have on sub are worth a plot for horror movies.. We could be rich

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 02-27-2018

(02-27-2018, 12:38 PM)Zane Wrote: The type of dream we have on sub are worth a plot for horror movies.. We could be rich

:idea:

True!

So today I spent the day just taking it easy. Went to a mall, walked around, tried to see if any girls would approach me or anything. I also intended to approach women if the opportunity arose.

In one shop there was an older woman. She was hovering near me and I said "Hello." but she never responded and walked away. Perhaps my voice was too quiet.

I saw a really hot woman walking and changed directions so I walked towards her. As we passed she smiled a bit, almost awkwardly. I never said anything. It felt more like a dominance thing i.e. encroaching into her space/area.

Other than that not much to report.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - Raykon - 02-27-2018

I been having crazy dreams too! very violent dreams. Me fighting people or kiling people (in self defence)

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 02-28-2018

@Raykon: Yeah dreams be crazy on DMSI.

ION, I've realized I should set the standard for my journal. My apologies for not doing this earlier, it's entirely my fault and I take full responsibility for any mixed signals I've given over the years.

HOWEVER, from now on, NO unsolicited advice in my journal. From anyone.

If I ask a question and you feel you can offer advice on the question, great, but any unsolicited advice is not welcome.

Thank you for your understanding.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 02-28-2018

In sales today it seemed like no one liked me, especially women, but then I got a "sale" (not really a sale, a promotional product) which was weird.

The guy brought me into his house, then after I told him about how it worked he was like "Ok, well I think we'll hold off on it for now." I was like "Ok...?"

After a few minutes he just starts talking about things and is like "Hmm, hold on. Wait outside while I discuss it with my wife" (I hadn't said anything trying to convince him or anything but he seemed to be convincing himself)

I waited outside and then he invited me back in after a few minutes.

He bought it and I made the sale. But his wife was seemingly not wanting me around.

Very interesting.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-01-2018

So sales was abysmal today.

Despite that I noticed some definite IOI's from women.

I know that being a good salesman and getting with hot girls is not mutually exclusive because the Australian guy is good at sales and with women.

So my normal "Being an alpha makes you bad at sales" excuse/belief isn't valid.

Despite that, I do definitely feel that something is off. Not sure what it is. Perhaps it's just my interpretation of things.

I'm also finding it hard to accept the IDGAF paradigm because that makes me feel like I'm just a mindless particle or cue ball rolling through the pool table of life with a set force and destination. Meaning there's nothing I can consciously do to improve my situation.

The new pick up paradigm is equally damaging. Telling you that if a girl doesn't like you, there's nothing you can do about it.

I think that is shit.

I did my best in sales when I was operating with a "persuade people" mindset, not a "if it makes sense, we do it" mind set.

I approached the most girls when I was in a "persuade women" mindset, not a "if they like me, they like me" mindset.

I find myself going towards the latter paradigms, but consciously I'm resisting it and I don't like it.

Interestingly, the results speak for themselves in that my sales are down, and my female interactions are also down.

Yet somehow that is "the way" that I find myself going.

It's f*cked.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and reading Believe's journal made me realize that a TON of people are glaring at me lately. Mostly guys.

Women seem shy, creeped out, or fake-smiley when I pass them on the street. Although one cute woman was jogging past and said "hey" in a casual way that I'd expect a woman to say to a guy she wanted to be on good terms with and show she was cool.

OR it could simply be that SHE was cool and she just talks that way. >>

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-02-2018

Today in sales I did well. Got a sale that was a bit of a challenge but not impossible. It was to a Husband and Wife duo. Eventually the husband was doing the selling for me. Good stuff.

EDIT: Note to self: Next Friday night do not use DMSI as per 14 days on, 1 day off ASRB.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-03-2018

WEIRD day in sales.

I can only hope it's an ASRB thing showing me something I wasn't aware of before.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-06-2018

Watching "Valerian". I'm too tired and have to go to bed without finishing it, but it's an awesome movie so far. It's doing what all good movies should do: make you re-assess life's grand scheme and find new ways to tackle old problems.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-07-2018

Had an intense wet dream just now.

In it I had rough, imposing sex with a hot female teacher. I think it may have been a training dream because it was about something I have trouble doing but did it in the dream then the girl and I had sec and I busted inside her.

Now that I'm awake, I'm SO hot, aura is definitely firing. Kaioken.

Ion, my right ear is blocked with ear wax and the doc gave me some stuff for it but that means my right ear cannot hear the full of dmsi for the time being.

RE: SargeMaximus: Closing Everyone That's Closable (DMSI 3.2) - SargeMaximus - 03-07-2018

Sold to a decent looking girl and she was definitely into me.

I took a break to come inside to get to know her, unfortunately her whole family and her kids all wanted to talk to me. She even said to them "you know what's interesting? When it's just us here you guys leave me alone, but as soon as a guy is here and I'm trying to get to know him, you all have a million questions."

Her sister said to me "you're so easy to talk to"

I eventually left because nothing was going in the right direction, but I gave the girl my number and she was like "I'll call you" with stars in her eyes.

Decent day so far.