Subliminal Talk
MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey (/Thread-MrBoogieMan-HD-DMSI-3-2-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 03:35 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 09:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Damn I see it is gonna be challenging for me to resist using this.. these initial reports seem the best yet from any past version.

I'm trying to focus on money and business, and DMSI is going in a different direction than that. I guess i'll see what others report in that area.

I've got to try to atleast stay patient for about another month until i've finished FasterEFT sessions i've booked.

is op a confirmed dmsi 3.2 purchaser?
How shall I prove it to you?

(02-25-2018, 08:18 AM)Frosted Wrote: The ap code doesn't negate the sub, it makes you feel uncomfortable until you buy it.
From experience it works but it makes you feel so, I cannot think of the word...I'll go with icky. I did not feel the need to buy it, but I did feel the need to get rid of any illegal copies I had. This was AM6

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - dweller94 - 02-25-2018

You using the hybrid track or masked ?

(02-25-2018, 01:07 PM)dweller94 Wrote: You using the hybrid track or masked ?
I am using the silent track. I think it’s the ultrasonic

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - abundance - 02-25-2018

(02-24-2018, 09:07 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: 2/24/18
Woke up very late. Did a run of DMSI, felt the energy in my hands, it was the first time I have ever felt the energy. I went to lunch with a friend and his roommate. I was very confident and charismatic. I went to the store to buy snacks. When I walked in the cashier looked at me for a good 15-20 seconds straight. She was cute, for a blondeTongue I decided to take my sweet time getting the snacks to see if she would come over and imitate a conversation, something more than an employee and customer interaction. After a few minutes she came over and asked if I needed help with anything. I said no thanks and gave her a confident smirk. She smiled and asked if I was a student. I said yes. She told me she was too. The conversation ended with her asking for my number and saying that we should meet over at my place later and watch a movie. She did come over but we didn't watch a movieWink She seduced herself all the way! It was incredible. Since the moment I saw her the interaction was flipped. She was coming onto me the entire time. Thanks Shannon!

this is great!

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - Benjamin - 02-25-2018

Quote:is op a confirmed dmsi 3.2 purchaser?

Unlike you who has no evidence of purchasing anything.. only posting weird questions. Yes he has.

Quote:How shall I prove it to you?

No need to.. Adrien is just a troll basically.

2/25/18
I got up at noon and did a run of DMSI. Did my morning routine. Nothing felt weird, no effects from DMSI during or after. I headed down to eat with a friend. As I am walking down I see a group of girls. One of them points at me (I was not supposed to seeBig Grin) and I start walking towards them. I usually wouldn't do this but I felt this amazing confidence. I wasn't afraid of getting rejected because I knew I wasn't going to get rejected. I open the group and straight away ask the girl why she pointed at me. She blushed and asked me what my name was. I told her and she put out her hand to shake for me to shake. When our hands met her smile vanished and she had this stare...one of desire, lust...as if she just had the best org*sm. It turned me on so much. I got her number and continued on my way. It took all of three minutes. As I'm eating with a friend I get all sorts of IOIs. The girl sitting behind us was eating alone, but she kept laughing...louder and louder until I introduced myself. Within a minute she offered me her number. I finish eating and headed back to my room to do homework. I get it done and check my phone. It turns out that someone that I met on here that I have been texting for the last few days actually goes to my College! Crazy small world. We decided to meet up for dinner so he can see DMSI working. We meet up at the cafeteria and sit down. We get opened by 2 girls. We chat with them for about an hour (Mah buddy that I just met has some solid game for someone who only uses ASC!) and they invite us up to their room. We head there and are having some adult fun fairly quickly. I don't think this is all DMSI. The guy I was with pretty much did all the work. I do believe the DMSI got them to approach us though. Mah pal told me somethings and I would like to include them in this post.
1) The temperature rises when he got close to me
2) He immediately knew who I was when I walked in. "I just knew"
3) I seemed very confident like rejection wasn't even on the table
4) I barely had to do anything
5) When we were eating I got many IOIs

I'm going to go to bed early tonight and get an early DMSI session in before class. I will have another update tomorrow. Classes start back up and I am super excited to see the results. I may go visit my hot teacher during office hours...I could use a grade boostDevlish

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - Frankie - 02-26-2018

[Image: TkrS3wol.jpg]

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 02-26-2018

2/26/18
Decided to do this entry a few hours early as I'm in for the rest of the night. I woke up at 6AM after falling asleep at 3AM due to noisy neighborsBebe-pleure I went to class and didn't get any IOIs. It was very different from the last few days. After class I went to get my hair cut...It was needed badly. The girl cutting my hair 7/10 was trying to ask me questions to get me to talk. I was multithinking (multitasking but with thoughts) so I gave yes and no answers. She stopped asking questions relatively fast. After that she started getting close to me, physically. She would get behind me and grind her body on me. She would look into my eyes from the mirror. Nothing else to note.

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 02-27-2018

2/27/18
I got up super early and did a run of DMSI. It got me very motivated to do homework that isn't due for another few days. The rest of my day was plain and boring. I got a few IOIs but nothing noteworthy. It seems as though the results have died down. I am using the .mp3 but I am considering switching to the .flac. What is the difference between them?

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - Benjamin - 02-27-2018

FLAC is slightly better quality.

https://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/what-is-the-advantage-of-flac/

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 03-01-2018

2/28/18
Woke up at 6AM to study for a history exam. I was really tired after running DMSI (6-710) so I'm not sure how well I did. My fault for running it before an exam. I got countless IOIs from girls while in the exam. One dropped her pencil next to me multiple times. When it didn't get my attention she dropped it underneath me. She then put her face maybe 5 inches from my crotch when she picked it up. After the exam I went to talk to her and got her number. I found out later that night she had a boyfriend. I know she wants me but shes afraid to have sex with me, probably because of the boyfriend. Guys are treating me much nicer and girls either like me or hate me. Either way they give me IOIs. This was after using the .flac version.
The results were better. Maybe just a placebo, but hey, maybe notCool

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 03-01-2018

3/1/18
I woke up ill. I haven't seen anybody yet today. After using DMSI I got a headache. Probably just from the cold but it did go away after 5 minutes. I can really feel the energy moving through me as I use DMSI. I have a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning. Maybe if I'm feeling better I'll flirt with a nurse or two, or maybe they will flirt with meYeye

RE: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey - MrBoogieMan_HD - 12-04-2018

I'mmmm baaaaack. 3.2 was a great ride. Really buffed my social life, so much so that I swear it was designed with the only goal being creating the celeb effect. Anyway I am a few days early for DMSI 3.3 but I am hyped even MORE so than I was for 3.2. Few days I'm guessing. Hopefully not much more but nonetheless I am so hyped for 3.3 that I would be okay with a little delay to make it better. Cheers all. Got some big changes coming, will be sharing when the time comes.

Quick question. I bought DMSI 3.2 and I think that that I get the free upgrade due to it still being in test/alpha. Hope that's true as I am broke as...well a horse.