Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.5G journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.5G journey (/Thread-MLS-5-5G-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - JackOfHearts - 04-26-2018

Did Mls help you with memory, ability to remember names for example or important things?
Also does it help you with solving problems, coming up with new ideas to solve a problem?

You talk a lot about visualization, did it improve your ability to map things in your mind, photographic memory Whistle

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 04-27-2018

(04-26-2018, 11:03 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Did Mls help you with memory, ability to remember names for example or important things?
Also does it help you with solving problems, coming up with new ideas to solve a problem?

You talk a lot about visualization, did it improve your ability to map things in your mind, photographic memory Whistle

Hey!

When it comes to memory I have seen improvement in the last 1-2 months. Up until then my memory was the same. But nothing staggering.

Yes it definitely does help with solving problems, I think I actually mentioned that in one of my journal entries in this thread. Often times out of the blue I will get a great idea on how to solve something or make something better. Almost 100% it happens when I am not actively thinking about it.

For visualization purposes...I haven`t noticed a difference there. Though I use visualization for achieving goals, not creating mind palaces like Sherlock Holmes Wink Hope my answers help! Drinks

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Rebel_GQ - 04-29-2018

How good was MLS 5.5 in both killing procrastination and providing motivation to get things done?

I'm considering either MLS or BASE as my next sub, but that will be several months from now when I finish my ASC run.

Also, the description states "Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G is designed for use in 3 month blocks at a time, aimed at a overall usage time of 3 to 12 months at a time". That sounds a little confusing to me. I interpret that to mean: we use for maximum 3 months straight, take a break, and use again. But can only use for 3 more times (12 listening months total with 3 breaks in between). Is that what that means? Or, can we listen 12 months straight?

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 04-30-2018

(04-29-2018, 06:50 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: How good was MLS 5.5 in both killing procrastination and providing motivation to get things done?

I'm considering either MLS or BASE as my next sub, but that will be several months from now when I finish my ASC run.

Also, the description states "Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G is designed for use in 3 month blocks at a time, aimed at a overall usage time of 3 to 12 months at a time". That sounds a little confusing to me. I interpret that to mean: we use for maximum 3 months straight, take a break, and use again. But can only use for 3 more times (12 listening months total with 3 breaks in between). Is that what that means? Or, can we listen 12 months straight?

If you read my last two entries I mention insane focus and self discipline to work on my business so I would say MLS is pretty good in that area. But it didn`t kick in immediately, at least for me.

As for your second question, it means..you use it either 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. It`s preferable to do it like that instead of let`s say 5 months or 8 months.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Benjamin - 04-30-2018

No need to take a break after 3 months unless you want to let it settle a bit, a minimum of 3 months is recommended.. but they are just good guidelines.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Zane - 05-15-2018

One of the main reasons I stopped using MLS-5.5G was that my subconscious was trying to resist it by creating insane amount of depression..

I mean was already diagnosed with MDD and Anxiety but even with all that I noticed that my intuition abilities and the ability to guess stuff sky rocketed along with the ability to recognize the pattern and graphs. This really helped me in trading and I made decent gains.

The Only thing was that my Depression was getting in the way and was stopping me continuing MLS-5.5G... This is the reason I jumped over DMSI so that issues like these can be solved and I can get back to MLS-5.5G..

If it wasn't for MLS-5.5G I would still be eating junk food. Also its due to MLS-5.5G I started avoiding negative and manipulative people or stupid people.... People who r parasite.

But still there are some many thing i still need to do...

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 08-16-2018

I have stopped using MLS because it`s time to move onto another sub. I was dead on getting US/LM but I am waiting to see what Shannon is releasing next just to be sure. I am almost at the end of my 21 day break between subs. Feeling excited for running a new sub whatever it ends up being Yeye If Shannon is really working on LTU 5.5G then its gonna be a tough choice to make Undecided

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Ryu - 08-16-2018

I also hope its LTU5.5G.
The old LTU was so good.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 08-16-2018

(08-16-2018, 09:24 AM)Ryu Wrote: I also hope its LTU5.5G.
The old LTU was so good.

Never tried it but heard good things about it Cool