Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.5G journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.5G journey (/Thread-MLS-5-5G-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 02-18-2018

Day 159

My self-discipline is slowly increasing. For example, yesterday I was out all day, I went on a hiking trail with my friends. We hiked 15km which is around 10 miles. So I didn`t woke up at 6am today, I decided to sleep in so I got up at 6:45am. I was physically exhausted and needed rest. I contemplated about skipping my morning routine. But then I decided to do it anyway. I was so proud of myself later Lol My muscles are sore but hopefully I will be back on track cause tomorrow is bowling night.

Thirst for knowledge keeps increasing as well. Watched a documentary today. Normally I don`t watch them, only movies and TV shows. But lately I have been leaning towards watching documentaries, and have plans for more. Also, when we went hiking we received 2 maps: map of the island and a map of our hiking trail route. When I got home I actually studied the map of the island in great detail. I NEVER study maps.

Also noticed an increased desire to eat more healthy. And to know more about nutrition. So I have been trying do that. It`s a bit difficult cause I don`t like a lot of vegetables. I am literally annoyed by myself. Would be great if Shannon could create a "eat healthy" subliminal Wink

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Benjamin - 02-18-2018

Quote:Would be great if Shannon could create a "eat healthy" subliminal

WL6 helped with that for me.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 02-20-2018

(02-18-2018, 03:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Would be great if Shannon could create a "eat healthy" subliminal

WL6 helped with that for me.

Yeah I figured a weight loss sub would have this, but would be great if some day we could have a sub laser focused only on healthy eating

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 02-24-2018

Day 165

Not sure if this is resistance but I am seriously considering switching to BASE. It would seem logical because I am trying to build a business. Even thought of switching DMSI since for some members it produced great "side-effects" business-wise and it has the latest technology. Honestly not sure what to do now... Undecided I have to think about this.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Nox - 02-25-2018

(02-24-2018, 10:14 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 165

Not sure if this is resistance but I am seriously considering switching to BASE. It would seem logical because I am trying to build a business. Even thought of switching DMSI since for some members it produced great "side-effects" business-wise and it has the latest technology. Honestly not sure what to do now... Undecided I have to think about this.

I plan on running base after it's 6g, but dmsi is tip of the spear tech. Even Shannon' s models had him running dmsi for growth and he's on bamm

You and Shannon are not the same person obviously, but it's definitely something to consider

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 02-26-2018

(02-25-2018, 06:34 AM)Nox Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 10:14 AM)cataleya Wrote: Day 165

I plan on running base after it's 6g, but dmsi is tip of the spear tech. Even Shannon' s models had him running dmsi for growth and he's on bamm

You and Shannon are not the same person obviously, but it's definitely something to consider

Good point. I have decided to wait for a week. If after one week I still want to switch to another sub then I will do it. Just trying to make sure I am not doing it because I am resisting it.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - guyinlahore - 03-05-2018

Hi there

You mentioned in your first post that you will be doing meditation in the morning. I thought when using subliminals from here, we cannot visualize, do affirmations, meditate etc.. it is supposed to overload your brain.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 03-05-2018

(03-05-2018, 02:59 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: Hi there

You mentioned in your first post that you will be doing meditation in the morning. I thought when using subliminals from here, we cannot visualize, do affirmations, meditate etc.. it is supposed to overload your brain.

https://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/is-meditation-okay-to-do-while-listening-to-dmsi/

Applies for all subliminals that use state shifting.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - guyinlahore - 03-05-2018

(03-05-2018, 04:59 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 02:59 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: Hi there

https://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/is-meditation-okay-to-do-while-listening-to-dmsi/

Applies for all subliminals that use state shifting.

Confused

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Benjamin - 03-05-2018

It's not so much that it overloads your brain, though the subliminals are demanding on that. It's more for the potential conflict.

Normal meditation usually isn't used for mind programming which is why it's ok at a different time of the day.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 03-14-2018

Day 183

Last night I had a dream about Shannon Lol he was in a restaurant with his girlfriend and I remember thinking "I thought Shannon`s girlfriend would be hotter than this" Lol He also looked like that guy Dexter from the TV show Dexter. No idea how this has anything to do with me listening to MLS Lol

Will do a proper update on MLS soon though

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - Zane - 03-14-2018

Many people have dreamt about Shannon and some have even attracted girl named Shannon in real life.

I gotta admit this dude is everywhere. I am now a believer. Pretty sure he's watching me right now.

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 03-28-2018

Day 199

Observations so far:

1. Me thinking about switching to DMSI and BASE was a major crisis. It lasted for almost 2 weeks and I am glad stuck with MLS.

2.There must have been some serious healing going on because literally last week for 7 days in a row I had dreams related to my high school and learning

3.That morning routine I wrote I was gonna stick to at the very beginning of the journal? Didn`t stick to it. But I believe this was MLS guiding me to drop it and create a more effective morning routine that reflects my priorities. So my morning routine right now is: 25 minutes of visualization, then 25 minutes of Focus T25 followed by a cold shower. Simple but effective. And yes, I still get up at 6am at least 25 days per month.

4.Interestingly enough, that deep desire I had to learn everything and consume information had passed. It lasted a round 2 months. On one hand it was awesome because I was so curious about everything. On the other hand, I am glad it passed. It seems that as that deep desire had faded away at the same time my focus on my business increased. Which leads me to my next observation...

5. Intense focus and discipline to work on my business. Working every day for at least 5 hours, no excuses. Sometimes as much 10 hours, but I am actively trying not to burn out. Weekends are a bit harder to focus but it`s getting better. Also been getting some potentially good ideas.

6.Two days ago I completed my second time doing intermittent fasting. I did another 24 hour fast. The first time was a bit hard the last couple of hours but this time it was a piece of cake. I was pleasantly surprised. It`s nice not to be controlled by food. I am committed to doing at least one 24 hour fast each week. Two if possible. Social life might get in a way but I can definitely do at least 1 day of fast each week. Apart from the fast, have also been eating healthier. Not super healthy, but healthier. I don`t think I will ever be able to eat super healthy, I love food too much.

7.Those insane chocolate cravings I had are gone. I mean...I still eat chocolate but I can control it now and I have also switched from regular chocolate to a "healthy" chocolate (72% cacao).

8.MLS has also influenced me to get myself finally in shape. That`s why I dropped the Wim Hof method and switched to Focus T25. I want to tone up. Would be nice to maybe lose 5-8 pounds but not necessary. The scale is not a good representation of what might be actually happening. As mentioned during my morning routine I am doing Focus T25 which is like a lighter version of Insanity. I am only in the middle of week 2 but so far so good. I am really curious to see what kind of results I will have when combining intermittent fasting with Focus T25. I am only following their training program, not their diet. I measured and weighed myself at the beginning. According to them, you are suppose to measure and weigh yourself at the end of each week but I`m not gonna do that. Don`t want to demotivate myself in case there isn`t a difference. I will be measuring myself after 1 month.

9.The only thing I was disappointed with regards to MLS is playing Playstation with friends. My friend has Playstation and occasionally we play it when we hang out. I thought with MLS and my learning capabilities I was gonna become a Playstation genius and beat them all. Instead, literally everyone in the group is better than me Lol

10. I noticed I get agitated by other people quite fast since on MLS. I don`t like that. So in that aspect I miss E2. Can`t wait for Shannon to make a 6G version of it, it`s gonna be EPIC Yeye

Until my next update my fellow forum members Victoire

RE: MLS 5.5G journey - cataleya - 04-26-2018

Day 226

Observations so far:

1. Having issues getting up in the morning for the last 2 weeks or so. I feel exhausted those first 3 mins when I have to get up. After that I am good. I was waiting for exhaustion to pass but nothing is happening. I listen to MLS while I sleep (ultrasonic version) so tonight I will try lowering down the volume to see it that helps. I hope it does because listening to 4 loops of MLS totals to 5 hours which is impossible to do back to back during the day.

2. On my 6th week of Focus T25 and loving it. Thank you MLS! Not sure how but I am positive if it weren`t for MLS I would still be sitting on couch every day. To think that almost 6 weeks now I have been working out consistently 25 minutes per day 6 days per week to me is mindblowing. Not to mention that lately I have also been walking to places I would usually take the car to go to. Today I even did the 5 tibetan rites, I am thinking sticking to it this time. If I get nauseous again I will just lower the number of repetitions and stick to it until I stop being nauseous. I haven`t been measuring myself to see if I lost weight although I said I would after a month. I just don`t feel the need to do it. Maybe after 2 months. I can see my calves have gotten a nice muscle shape. Also my friend know I have been working out and commented how my ass looks even better now Lol

3. Getting better at bowling. It`s not like I haven been calculating it but I can tell my average score has definitely increased lately.

4. Intermittent fasting going awesome. Have managed to do 2 24 hour fasts last 2 weeks.

5. Insane focus and perseverance when it comes to working on my business. I even downloaded that chrome extension that blocks websites you want to block so you don`t get distracted. I even downloaded the same thing to my smartphone so during work hours I can`t visit "time wasting" websites.

6. I have noticed I keep thinking how I want to travel when I am done with my plan for my business, as a way to treat myself. Been thinking about New York a lot lately, I have never been there. It would be a great way to treat myself Wink And then I noticed that one of MLS goals is "Reward yourself for achieving the goals of this program" Cool

That`s it for now Victoire