Subliminal Talk
Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? (/Thread-Self-Esteem-AM6-EPRHA)

Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Amann - 12-25-2017

Quick story:

Went to Barcelona and Paris recently and hit up some clubs/bars. Found it difficult to approach women compared to a few years ago. After really thinking about it I realized that it isn't approach anxiety as much as the feeling of not being good enough.

i.e. when seeing a beautiful woman I think 'you're not handsome enough, rich enough,etc or 'she wont like you because you're not white' which could be the approach anxiety stopping me in my tracks. Despite that I have still continued to approach.... But I also feel that it could be due to low self esteem.

Now for someone who has completed the following:

2014- 3 months EPRHA (5G) - 12+ hours a day
2014-5 6 months Alpha Male 6- 12+ hours a day
2016- 8 months EPRHA 5.5G -12+ hours a day
2017- 6 months Alpha Male 6- 8-10+ hours a day
2017- 2 months DMSI A&B (Various loop range)

Would doing Self Esteem provide any benefit? As my assumption is that doing extensive clearing and 2 runs of AM6 would lead me to be quite a solid, confident high esteem individual.

Having read through the DMSI discussion thread and the criticism at Shannon I have reflected on the (coming up to) 4 years of Indigo subs use and something hit me....

The last time I got a girls phone number from going out to bars/clubs (not including through mutual friends and/or tinder) was January 2014...one month before joining this forum. Using AM6 and EPRHA has been wonderful. My first run of AM6 felt incredible...I was more confident, more proactive,etc. however this run didn't do too much for me.

At this stage ...shouldn't I be ....without sounding like a douchebag....like James Bond but without the emotional baggage?

So that was a long winded way of asking the question....wouldn't AM6 + EPRHA be more powerful in boosting one's self esteem compared to Self esteem 5.5g?

RE: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Chopp - 12-26-2017

I’m not sure about SE 5.5 since I’ve never run it, but my second run of AM 6 didn’t seem as much as the first run either. A lot of that is because there is less growing to do.
I’m currently on stage 7 of AM 6 and it’s been fantastic. After a year of DMSI, getting those alpha traits and confidence back almost overnight has been pretty enlightening on the effects of these subs.

RE: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Benjamin - 12-26-2017

It's hard to say as SE is new, but if Self Esteem specifically is the issue then that will likely be more effective as it is focused sorely on that.

But as you've said after what you've listened to your self esteem should be pretty solid. You could give SE a go or wait a bit and see the results others are getting from it.

RE: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Darwinn - 12-29-2017

What's the deal with SE Ben? a lot of programs have come out with long descriptions of exactly what's in them but for some reason, not so much with SE...

RE: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Shannon - 12-29-2017

What is there to tell? It's self esteem. It's based on the latest 5.5G skeleton script. It's a focus fire sub.

RE: Self Esteem> AM6 + EPRHA? - Shannon - 12-29-2017

@OP, we are currently developing all this side stuff to build a support system into DMSI and later 6G skeleton script (which will eventually be built into AM7) that will achieve the goal by covering every possible reason for resistance and/or failure up to now. Because we are not yet achieving the results I want to achieve from these programs. Which is why it's been 4(?) years now developing 6G from 5G.

As stated, if self esteem is your issue, then this program should significantly help.