Subliminal Talk
A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: A question from MLS & DMSI users! (/Thread-A-question-from-MLS-DMSI-users)

Pages: 1 2

A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-21-2017

I wanted to know if the clearing in MLS 5.5 is as good as DMSI 3.1 or close to it.any answer would be appreciated.I have problem using MLS 5g ,it's excellent,the quality of learning is phenomenal but memories from the past, those people who tried to hurt me emotionally, surface,and those hurty feelings become 10x stronger and ...
I listened to DMSI 3.1 for two hours yesterday and , today, I can study without those memories and feelings(0 percent).I mean normally when I try to study hard ,there is 10 percent of those feelings,when I use MLS 5g they become 100% of their capacities(!).So the question is , will the percentage of those memories get close to 0 as with DMSI3.1 if I use MLS5.5?(that is the clearing effect if i'm not mistaken)

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-21-2017

Now that I've read the "Forgive Others & Let It Go"3g script I wish I could use it along with MLS 5.
or is it included in MLS 5.5?
Even if it's included I suppose It does not focus on it the way the 3g sub does.
I donno... MLS 5+ FOLG=magic?

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Zane - 12-21-2017

I would suggest you use E2 and Use MLS-5.5G after that.

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 04:56 PM)Zane Wrote: I would suggest you use E2 and Use MLS-5.5G after that.

Thanks zane,but I don't have that problem if I don't try to study hard.only when I study,strange.i have a major exam coming in six months ,only one sub will do the job.it takes a while for any sub to show it's characteristics.Thats why I wanted to know if MLS 5.5 clearing is close to DMSI.

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Griffin - 12-22-2017

the healing is related to the sub,
MLS will heal more issue's regarding learning
DMSI will heal more issue's regarding women
so it depends on where your issues reside in.
furthermore, MLS is a newer sub, so overall, the healing in MLS is better right now because of better technology. but if your issues are mainly with women, I would go for DMSI still.

Cheers,

Griffin

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-22-2017

(12-22-2017, 02:11 AM)Griffin Wrote: the healing is related to the sub,
MLS will heal more issue's regarding learning
DMSI will heal more issue's regarding women
so it depends on where your issues reside in.
furthermore, MLS is a newer sub, so overall, the healing in MLS is better right now because of better technology. but if your issues are mainly with women, I would go for DMSI still.

Cheers,

Griffin
Griffin are you sure that MLS5.5 clearing technology is more advanced than or equal to DMSI?(just because it came later)

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Griffin - 12-22-2017

well you have to check with Shannon's journal, for the specifics
but it has P6 and other technologies (Beast 13), so Sub wise it is more advanced, so the Healing is more advanced to, even if its the same script.

Cheers,

Griffin

(12-22-2017, 04:56 AM)Griffin Wrote: well you have to check with Shannon's journal, for the specifics
but it has P6 and other technologies (Beast 13), so Sub wise it is more advanced, so the Healing is more advanced to, even if its the same script.

Cheers,

Griffin

OK,I check the journal,tanks for guiding where to look

(12-22-2017, 05:24 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 04:56 AM)Griffin Wrote: well you have to check with Shannon's journal, for the specifics

Cheers,

Griffin

OK,I check the journal,tanks for guiding where to look

as I was going to check with Shannon's journal I read that he has had to stop using anything but E2 lately.I wish him well.for the moment I think I'd better stick with my sub,it's hurting but worth it.It seems we all have our problems I shouldn't be so obssesive

As I was going to check with Shannon's journal I read that he has had to stop using anything but E2 lately.I wish him well.for the moment I think I'd better stick with my sub,it's hurting but worth it.It seems we all have our problems I shouldn't be so obsessive

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Benjamin - 12-22-2017

The healing is part of the skeleton script so is comparable between programs, it's simply pointed to the goal of the program you're using.

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-27-2017

(12-22-2017, 03:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The healing is part of the skeleton script so is comparable between programs, it's simply pointed to the goal of the program you're using.
Hi Benjamin
In the FAQ: "DMSI focuses on healing and clearing all of everything that is preventing you from being irresistibly sexually attractive. Which is a surprising about of overlap with E2"
"E2 healing spectrum coverage: 100%
DMSI Healing/clearing module coverage: 85%"
Is it possible for u to ask shannon about MLS percentage,or at least if things like forgiving others or getting too much angry because of them is covered.thanks.

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - Zane - 12-27-2017

(12-21-2017, 11:19 PM)saamaanazizi Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 04:56 PM)Zane Wrote: I would suggest you use E2 and Use MLS-5.5G after that.

Thanks zane,but I don't have that problem if I don't try to study hard.only when I study,strange.i have a major exam coming in six months ,only one sub will do the job.it takes a while for any sub to show it's characteristics.Thats why I wanted to know if MLS 5.5 clearing is close to DMSI.

If your exams are coming then give MLS-5.5G a shot.

I used MLS-5.5G for only 40days but I made my dream to become a trader come true. I am not an expert but I am making profits in crypto-world. Cause of health issues I have yo stop MLS-5.5G and start using MHS-5.5G but thi is what MLS-5.5G did to me after 40day run. Also read few post above that.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Volume-2-?pid=185473#pid185473

RE: A question from MLS & DMSI users! - saamaanazizi - 12-27-2017

Thanks Zane,I had a good time with MLS5g for a few weeks and great results.I'm continuing to have good results but it's becoming harder and harder due to what I've discussed above.Do u guess that you could have managed to run MLS5.5 beyond your 40 days ?
(Problem is, if I change the sub and then return,It will not be worthwhile,I changed subs during my SSF7.0 run ,I messed it,it took me near 2 years to stop smoking.I even bought version 3.0 from amazon.I was mad.. when I think about it.)