Subliminal Talk
Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum (/Thread-Give-me-Advice-I-m-totally-noob-in-this-forum)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Shannon - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 06:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yes it would trigger it because you've got benefit from it. If you pirate it for example but delete it without listening it's ok, but if you listen and get benefit from the program then it counts as you having used it.

Otherwise then you could just pass all programs on continuously in the way you suggest.

But...doesn't this contradict what's in the FAQ?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/what-happens-with-the-ap-code-if-i-want-to-give-a-program-to-somebody-else/

According to this it is ok to give away a program as long you delete it from your devices and stop using it.

If you benefit from it, then you have exchanged value for no value. That's like stealing a car, driving it to Las Vegas, and then ditching it and saying you didn't steal a car.

A transaction is an exchange of value for value. If you initiate the transaction by buying a sub, then you have given me value, and the sub needs to reciprocate, or you can get a refund to correct the imbalance.

If you pirate a sub, you are initiating a transaction by taking value from me, and unless you reciprocate value, you are stealing/pirating. So receiving value from the sub creates a transaction imbalance which just deleting the sub will not correct. At that point, you need to pay for it to deactivate AP code.

Ben, if you would be so kind as to make that clear in the FAQ?

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Shawn - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 07:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 06:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yes it would trigger it because you've got benefit from it. If you pirate it for example but delete it without listening it's ok, but if you listen and get benefit from the program then it counts as you having used it.

Otherwise then you could just pass all programs on continuously in the way you suggest.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/what-happens-with-the-ap-code-if-i-want-to-give-a-program-to-somebody-else/

According to this it is ok to give away a program as long you delete it from your devices and stop using it.

If you benefit from it, then you have exchanged value for no value. That's like stealing a car, driving it to Las Vegas, and then ditching it and saying you didn't steal a car.

A transaction is an exchange of value for value. If you initiate the transaction by buying a sub, then you have given me value, and the sub needs to reciprocate, or you can get a refund to correct the imbalance.

If you pirate a sub, you are initiating a transaction by taking value from me, and unless you reciprocate value, you are stealing/pirating. So receiving value from the sub creates a transaction imbalance which just deleting the sub will not correct. At that point, you need to pay for it to deactivate AP code.

I think there is a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about piracy, I was talking about a legal purchased program. This all was about Daredevil's post:

(12-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Daredevil Wrote: So Basically If I use E2 then finish using it forever and Give it to my Brother but delete all my copies then that won't trigger the code?

and Ben said it would trigger AP but the FAQ says:

Quote:If you buy it, and you give it to somebody, you must give the person all copies of it and stop using it. Otherwise you are committing piracy, as far as the law is concerned. The AP script goes by what the law says.

To solve this issue, simply transfer whatever copies you have to a backup device or medium, and leave it in their possession. This takes away all copies in your possession, and disables the requirements for the AP code to fire, while fulfilling your needs.

If you give it away make them aware of the AP code and rules thereto. They can’t start giving it away or pirating it either.

which for my understanding means that you can give a legal purchased program away after you already used it.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Shannon - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 08:20 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 07:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I think there is a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about piracy, I was talking about a legal purchased program. This all was about Daredevil's post:

(12-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Daredevil Wrote: So Basically If I use E2 then finish using it forever and Give it to my Brother but delete all my copies then that won't trigger the code?

and Ben said it would trigger AP but the FAQ says:

Quote:If you buy it, and you give it to somebody, you must give the person all copies of it and stop using it. Otherwise you are committing piracy, as far as the law is concerned. The AP script goes by what the law says.

To solve this issue, simply transfer whatever copies you have to a backup device or medium, and leave it in their possession. This takes away all copies in your possession, and disables the requirements for the AP code to fire, while fulfilling your needs.

If you give it away make them aware of the AP code and rules thereto. They can’t start giving it away or pirating it either.

which for my understanding means that you can give a legal purchased program away after you already used it.

If you purchase a program and use it, and then decide you want to give it away, and you give it away and retain no copies of it for yourself and do not use it after that without re-purchasing it, then yes, that is perfectly acceptable fair use.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Benjamin - 12-02-2017

Quote:If you pirate a sub, you are initiating a transaction by taking value from me, and unless you reciprocate value, you are stealing/pirating. So receiving value from the sub creates a transaction imbalance which just deleting the sub will not correct. At that point, you need to pay for it to deactivate AP code.

Looks like it does have that in the FAQ. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/will-trigger-copy-protection/

I misunderstood it in this case, because I knew the 'if you benefit from it' and figured that meant if someone benefits from a program then gives it away then it's not exactly an equal exchange of value. I had thought that if you were giving it away that would have been if you hadn't used it.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Daredevil - 12-03-2017

In Video games they have this in their contract that you can give away the game to someone else but you must turn over all copies of that game to the other party. You can give away the game even if you played it and bennifited from it.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - lastFaith - 12-10-2017

(11-30-2017, 09:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 04:36 AM)lastFaith Wrote: I'm a beginner and I just started using this product. what I want to ask is what makes trigger copy protection appear? if I copy files from my computer to some of my devices ( like MP3 Player , my phone, my tablet) I mean copying the file repeatedly to my device as long as I use it for myself , and does the effect of this product still work?

There is no copy protection. There is anti-piracy scripting. As long as you're not pirating it, AP code won't activate. So copying it to whatever device however many times, as long as you're not sharing it, giving it away, trying to sell it, or allowing others to use it without you benefiting - basically allowing one or more persons to use and benefit from your paid for copy while you are not simultaneously using it - is fair use, and will not trigger AP code.

Quote:is my step right if i buy AM6 first before buying BASE? because I read some articles in this forum that give advice to build inner character first with AM6 then just use BASE? Is it true ?

I suggest AM6 first. Both are stand-alone and neither is required first.

Quote:the final question, how to use it to be effective? whether it can be used when I work or do other activities? any tips ?

Follow the instructions. Wink

If I buy BASE 2.1, and my wife wants to listen to the BASE program too, then I have one copy on my device, and one copy on my wife's device, will it trigger its AP code?

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Life - 12-10-2017

Well if you're both listening to it at the same time at night that's fine. However if she's going to go around listening to it on her own she should get her own. Simple as trying to avoid this disconnect

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Roy - 12-10-2017

I think that in that case both of you benefit,the AP won't triggered if equal value was given back,meaning BASE was bought twice.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - Benjamin - 12-10-2017

You can have as many copies yourself on your own devices as you want. But if you put it on somebody elses device for them to listen that will trigger the AP code.

RE: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum - lastFaith - 12-11-2017

Thanks for reply guys