Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Adrien Silva - 05-18-2018

(05-17-2018, 02:32 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: - One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

Did you say anything to her?

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-18-2018

(05-18-2018, 05:16 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 02:32 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: - One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

Did you say anything to her?

No. She doesn’t interest me.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Antaeus - 05-19-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:41 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Update:

- Maca root supplement doing everything it said it would. my energy is high without jitters or increased heart rate, mental focus is on point. I'm feeling confident, masculine and grounded...even more so than usual.

So I have to mention that you actually have gotten me curious about maca root. How did you get into it. And what supplement do you use?

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-21-2018

(05-19-2018, 08:03 PM)Antaeus Wrote:

- Maca root supplement doing everything it said it would. my energy is high without jitters or increased heart rate, mental focus is on point. I'm feeling confident, masculine and grounded...even more so than usual.

So I have to mention that you actually have gotten me curious about maca root. How did you get into it. And what supplement do you use?

Maca root is often referred to as “Peruvian Ginseng”. I found a supplement by the company called youtheory while shopping in Walmart one morning and began researching the benefits while in the store. I tried the supplement within an hour of getting home and the rest is history.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-21-2018

Stage 6, Day 32:

Quite a bittersweet day. I’ve completed my very first run of AM6 officially (minus the refresher). But this is the 4th day in a row that I’ve been bedridden. Friday morning I began vomiting and feeling dizzy, that’s pretty much been my dilemma since then. Even still, I wouldn’t let that stop me from moving forward with my alpha male journey. To boot, I’ll be starting stage 7 at midnight. Not much to report in terms of results since I’ve had minimal human contact the past 3 days, and internally I’ve felt mostly miserable and I’m simply waiting on a full recovery at this point. At least I’m improving so I’m betting by Wednesday at the latest I’ll be back to normal physically.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-22-2018

Stage 7, Day 1:

Still feeling dizzy but the vomiting has stopped. I don't know if it was the programming but all I know is that I got sick of being in bed. I pushed myself to go for a brief walk outside. Not only that, but I'm also now back at work. I feel normal except for the dizziness. This feeling is like being drunk without being able to emotionally enjoy it. Either way as long as I don't overdo it, I'm certain I'll be completely back to normal by this week's end.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-23-2018

Stage 7, Day 2:

Noticing that unlike all the other stages, there seems to be a smoothness to stage 7 as in it's easier to mentally process than the others. I was going to start the first week of listening for 8 hors a day only but I feel like I could handle at least 12 without flinching. I also noticed in the instructions for AM6 that stage 7 could be used as the entire program once stages 1-6 were used according to the instructions at least once. What I gather from this is that using it as the entire program means only using that stage for 6 months, and of course; as a refresher, using it from 1-6 months.

Making plans just in case I do decide to go for my second run in 2019. Pretty much getting the same results I did from the core portion of my run so far. Since it's the refresher I'm not expecting much improvement on the results I've already gotten, but the changes inside and out have been amazing. Finally feels like I've achieved my full growth internally. Now I can only improve with all the other subs in my arsenal as well, so I get to make the best me even better.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Antaeus - 05-24-2018

(05-21-2018, 05:19 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 08:03 PM)Antaeus Wrote:

Maca root is often referred to as “Peruvian Ginseng”. I found a supplement by the company called youtheory while shopping in Walmart one morning and began researching the benefits while in the store. I tried the supplement within an hour of getting home and the rest is history.

Do you use the capsule or powder?

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-25-2018

I take tablets but I’ll be getting capsules soon

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-29-2018

Stage 7, Day 8:

Finally completely back to normal. I also discovered through trial and error that energy drinks were the culprit behind my health decline so even though I had a few left, I tossed em out and have sworn off energy drinks. I figure the temporary boost of energy isn’t worth the decline of my long-term health. I’m also prioritizing my health more than ever, even in terms of getting more sleep instead of sacrificing it for things that could always be done tomorrow.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Benjamin - 05-29-2018

Yep energy drinks are really bad, they have no redeeming qualities. I used to drink like 2 a day years ago and couldn't feel normal without them. I stopped when one day my chest felt tight and weird.

Now they taste disgusting to me.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-30-2018

(05-29-2018, 04:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yep energy drinks are really bad, they have no redeeming qualities. I used to drink like 2 a day years ago and couldn't feel normal without them. I stopped when one day my chest felt tight and weird.

Now they taste disgusting to me.

Yea I can relate to where you said that I had to drink them to feel normal. There were days that my energy felt low for no reason so now instead of relying on stimulants I’m becoming wiser and researching what may be the root of my frequent fatigue. Luckily it’s not chronic. Some days my energy level is unbelievable but other days it feels like I shouldn’t have even rolled out of bed. Right now I’m taking a multivitamin and iron supplement, as well as doing a heavy metal cleanse to help boost my energy levels and keeep them steady.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-31-2018

Stage 7, Day 10:

Following my intuition to do a heavy metal cleanse, along with a multivitamin and iron supplement regimen is one of the best choices I ever made. My energy, focus and productivity are top-notch all day long and the energy levels are stabilized instead of fluctuating throughout the day. Up until now, I really did underestimate the importance of good health and how it can effect the overall quality of life.

Negative thoughts are almost non-existent and even high-stress situations barely phase me. I'm finding it even easier to play the sub up to 16 hours a day without feeling mentally drained, even while working. Today there's a feeling of domination, but also of being reserved socially. What I'm hoping is that with my increased iron intake, the new connections formed because of the sub will take hold even faster, as I read that iron helps not only deliver oxygen to the brain better (which is needed for sub processing too), but also helps the brain with forming new connections. I notice that my memory has dramatically improved in just the past 24 hours alone so I take that as a sign that the iron is working, along with other nutrients.

I notice I'm also eating much less the past few days, I basically eat a cup of oatmeal for breakfast and lunch, and then eat a normal dinner with protein and carbs and some fats like avocado included. In the past 8 days I've lost 6 lbs too. I took off my workout last night due to having other things I needed to get done but I'm looking forward to seeing how much better my endurance and stamina will be tonight.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 06-01-2018

Stage 7,Day 11

- Had a certain supervisor compliment me on my casual Friday outfit even though she’s seen me wear it before.

- Since yesterday, I’ve noticed that the female manager of my department has been more playful with me and I’ve caught her staring at me several times.

- My wife sent me a text stating that she’s bringing me lunch today, and even said she’d like for us to do something fun together and get away from everything.

- I also woke up today with thoughts that I can tell are in line with maturity programming digging deeper. Won't go into detail here since I'm not sure if the chatter box would be a more appropriate place to discuss the topic.