Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-17-2018

Stage 5, Day 30:

Just like I thought, that slight slump is over with. I actually feel a lot more joyful. My body feels light today and I have that feeling that I'm unable to be affected by anything negative. Only 2 days left on stage 5.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-18-2018

Stage 5, Day 31:

- Went out with my best friend last night for his bday. He was depressed because his grandma is in the hospital so even though I wasn’t fully in the mood I thought what the hell its his bday anyway. We went to hooters and talked about current events. Around the time we were about to leave, he actually expressed to me how he’s been feeling more alpha lately and speaking his mind to everyone. I found that funny because me and this dude go through similar situations and transformations in our lives at around the same time in life. It’s been this way since we became adults and we’ve known each other for almost 16 years now. This is the same guy who used to complain about missing his ex a lot but is now in a much better headspace, at least in regards to that situation even though he still expresses that he misses her.

- The wife called me at work for a stupid reason. I stopped myself from flipping out because I didn’t want to let her foolishness give me a reason to lose self control. For reasons I won’t mention due to rule 4, I’ve been making efforts to simply use anger or any other negative emotions more constructively. The past couple days though she’s been proving me right on why things aren’t gonna Work long term between us. Divorce should be finalized any day now anyway.

- While at hooters last night there were 2 waitresses specifically who kept staring at me. One was waiting on my table and even though she never said anything directly, she had a certain look on her face like she wanted to Evry time she looked at me. She was the first Asian woman in a while that I found so attractive. My best friend agreed. Thought about getting her number but decided not to. I know I’d end up wasting her time and my own. Not because I lack confidence but because I knew I wouldn’t have stayed interested enough to actually take it too far.

- speaking of interest, I haven’t seen the woman I mentioned the another day that giggles when she sees me at work... oh well.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - JCasterlin - 04-18-2018

(04-18-2018, 01:10 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 5, Day 31:

- Went out with my best friend last night for his bday. He was depressed because his grandma is in the hospital so even though I wasn’t fully in the mood I thought what the hell its his bday anyway. We went to hooters and talked about current events. Around the time we were about to leave, he actually expressed to me how he’s been feeling more alpha lately and speaking his mind to everyone. I found that funny because me and this dude go through similar situations and transformations in our lives at around the same time in life. It’s been this way since we became adults and we’ve known each other for almost 16 years now. This is the same guy who used to complain about missing his ex a lot but is now in a much better headspace, at least in regards to that situation even though he still expresses that he misses her.

- The wife called me at work for a stupid reason. I stopped myself from flipping out because I didn’t want to let her foolishness give me a reason to lose self control. For reasons I won’t mention due to rule 4, I’ve been making efforts to simply use anger or any other negative emotions more constructively. The past couple days though she’s been proving me right on why things aren’t gonna Work long term between us. Divorce should be finalized any day now anyway.

- While at hooters last night there were 2 waitresses specifically who kept staring at me. One was waiting on my table and even though she never said anything directly, she had a certain look on her face like she wanted to Evry time she looked at me. She was the first Asian woman in a while that I found so attractive. My best friend agreed. Thought about getting her number but decided not to. I know I’d end up wasting her time and my own. Not because I lack confidence but because I knew I wouldn’t have stayed interested enough to actually take it too far.

- speaking of interest, I haven’t seen the woman I mentioned the another day that giggles when she sees me at work... oh well.

Rule 4?

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Benjamin - 04-18-2018

It can be found at https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Rules-The-Rules-

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-19-2018

Stage 5, Day 32:

Finally got through stage 5, right now I'm just letting all the info digest and assimilate into my subconscious. Ever since last night, I've been feeling more assertive, calm, relaxed, collected, composed, carefree, confident, cool, courageous, joyful, light, smooth and happy. The types of thoughts that usually bother me and arouse physical, mental and emotional stress have no effect on me. Even when bringing up negative events from my past, I no longer feel any negativity associated with many of the events.

I'll admit, all this positivity snuck up on me. For a while last night, I actually felt a huge sense of perpetual bliss. I never realized until last night and this morning, how even something like typing on my keyboard at work triggered subtle stress within me, and now....nothing. On the way to work, there was a woman with her boyfriend who stared at me, when I met her gaze, she held for a couple seconds and then looked away smiling. I chuckled a little and even smiled for about a minute afterward. Looks from women today are abundant to say the least, and I'm staring right back at them. I'm guessing because of my breakthrough, I'm emitting all the auras at a whole new level.

My self-control has also seemed to have reached a new level, all of this before stage 6 too. One more month of AM6 to go, at least with the core programming, then I'll be doing the refresher stage for at least one month, even though my original plan was three months. I'll be evaluating where I'm at by the end of the first 32 days of stage 7.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - JCasterlin - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 08:34 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 5, Day 32:

Finally got through stage 5, right now I'm just letting all the info digest and assimilate into my subconscious. Ever since last night, I've been feeling more assertive, calm, relaxed, collected, composed, carefree, confident, cool, courageous, joyful, light, smooth and happy. The types of thoughts that usually bother me and arouse physical, mental and emotional stress have no effect on me. Even when bringing up negative events from my past, I no longer feel any negativity associated with many of the events.

I'll admit, all this positivity snuck up on me. For a while last night, I actually felt a huge sense of perpetual bliss. I never realized until last night and this morning, how even something like typing on my keyboard at work triggered subtle stress within me, and now....nothing. On the way to work, there was a woman with her boyfriend who stared at me, when I met her gaze, she held for a couple seconds and then looked away smiling. I chuckled a little and even smiled for about a minute afterward. Looks from women today are abundant to say the least, and I'm staring right back at them. I'm guessing because of my breakthrough, I'm emitting all the auras at a whole new level.

My self-control has also seemed to have reached a new level, all of this before stage 6 too. One more month of AM6 to go, at least with the core programming, then I'll be doing the refresher stage for at least one month, even though my original plan was three months. I'll be evaluating where I'm at by the end of the first 32 days of stage 7.

This is your first run of AM6? I haven't read your entire journal yet

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-19-2018

This is your first run of AM6? I haven't read your entire journal yet
[/quote]

Yes it is

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-20-2018

Stage 6, Day 1:

basically today is a continuation of yesterday, with the exception that there's a female coworker that admitted to someone else that she has a crush on me.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-21-2018

Stage 6, Day 2:

- Went to Walmart which I usually despise but there were no emotional reactions this time, even though I went during a busy time. I kept getting stared at like I was an alien though, especially by women. I wasn’t wearing anything or doing anything worthy of attention. Must be the aura. Damn this must be how women feel when guys stare lol.

- Had a decent conversation with a roommate of mine, only thing that was off is that she seemed scared to look me in the eye while we spoke, but when I turned my head I saw her staring several times out of the corner of my eye. We’ve known each other for over 6 months so I found that a bit off, again...I’m chalking it up to AM6.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-22-2018

Stage 6, Day 3:

As I’m starting to wrap up AM6 I wanted to try and dig up any memories or beliefs that may still bother me, that way by the end of this 32 days I’d be healed. As I looked back over every event that bothered me in my life, I realized that I healed from them all. The ones all the way from when I was a small Child to the present day. Not a single memory bothered me, not even the ones I thought would at least raise my heart rate. I’m very thankful for this. I’m certain this is a combo of doing E2, then APE, and also the emotional healing module in AM6. Even the confidence issue I felt about my week a few days ago is gone, it also helps of course that I’m actually working on that too instead of just participating in self-pity. Stage 6 is pretty eventful so far but I’m ready for Stage 7 and to see what effects it may have on my progress.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-23-2018

Stage 6, Day 4:

- Went to Wal-Mart early this morning for something I forgot to get on Saturday, met this woman, and long story short, we ended up back at my place. We did some talking but funny thing is since we got up so early in the morning, we both ended up falling asleep because we were both there before 6 am this morning. I woke up to get ready for work, and when I tried to wake her to tell her she had to go, she grabbed my hand and put them on her breasts to start massaging them. Won't get detailed but yes we went all the way. Been years since I met a woman and F***ed the same day.

- A couple female coworkers that were basically ignoring me at work last week are now acting glad to see me, attention and looks from women are still abundant just like last week. Mentally and emotionally, things have calmed down but it looks like they're kicking up on the woman front.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-25-2018

Stage 6, Day 5:

- Felt frustration with the people around me due to realizing that they don’t truly want to change their circumstances, they just want to bitch all day. Even when they’re given advice on how to progress by someone who has what they want, they just nod their heads and move on still complaining. I’ve simply decided to stop offering advice to those that don’t ask for it and even then I’ll be volunteering as little info as possible to see if that person actually puts the advice into action to avoid wasting my time.

- Right after that decision I felt a sudden urge to become argumentative. I just have to keep reminding myself that arguing gets people nowhere since they’ll believe what they want to, mainly defend what they’re either familiar or comfortable with.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - JCasterlin - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 04:14 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 6, Day 5:

- Felt frustration with the people around me due to realizing that they don’t truly want to change their circumstances, they just want to bitch all day. Even when they’re given advice on how to progress by someone who has what they want, they just nod their heads and move on still complaining. I’ve simply decided to stop offering advice to those that don’t ask for it and even then I’ll be volunteering as little info as possible to see if that person actually puts the advice into action to avoid wasting my time.

- Right after that decision I felt a sudden urge to become argumentative. I just have to keep reminding myself that arguing gets people nowhere since they’ll believe what they want to, mainly defend what they’re either familiar or comfortable with.

I can completely relate. I don't offer advice but I also don't hold back what I'm thinking anymore or usually I don't say anything at all. I'm finally learning that the less people know about you is often the best thing

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 04-26-2018

Stage 6, Day7:

- Was starting to notice getting migraines ever since starting stage 6, not sure if I got acclimated to this stage and what it’s doing but the migraine finally stopped along with the accelerated heart rate, can’t believe I forgot to mention that in earlier posts.

- Stage 6 seems to be taking me on an energetic roller coaster. In fact, I’m just now noticing that I’m hardly even keeled on energy since this stage began. It’s usually either on the higher or lower side. I’m pretty much done with the first 7 days of listening so maybe once I adjust this symptom will also disappear.

- I was very calm, serious, and smooth for most of yesterday.

- I’ve decided that I’ll be doing 64 days of stage 7, and 64 days of testosterone maximizer after a short break from subliminals. This is because I ran into a certain “system” that I’ll be utilizing as a scientific experiment that I want to give myself 60 days to try after test max, while still having time between sub runs to make sure none of the subs or technologies interfere with each other. My theory is that this system will create a stronger foundation for when I start BASE in 2019.