Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-21-2018

Stage 5, Day 3:

Well damn, time's been passing so quickly that I completely miscounted my days. It's currently day 3 for sure.

- While taking a lyft to work, a woman driving a Nissan looked over at me, granted I was in the back seat and she actually had to turn her body towards the rear a little to actually see me in the car. When I caught her looking, she quickly turned her eyes to the female driver, and looked at her like she was jealous lol. I don't even know this lady. That's the second time this week I've indirectly made someone jealous.

- Bought lunch for a few coworkers, but one actually went out of her way to ask if she owed me anything after I had already established that she didn't. She said loudly that she had to make sure that I wasn't going to ask her for anything in return because "some guys" will play nice to get what they want. This chick is one that I wouldn't even touch with a 10 ft pole, so I don't know what set her off as I've never gotten that reaction from a female coworker before. I decided if she's that paranoid (and arrogant) I won't bother doing her a favor anymore. I can't deny that many guys definitely do act nice to get what they want, but it's a weak and Beta mindset that drives them to do so. I was raised to state your intentions up front to avoid wasting anyone's time.

- For the second time this month, I had a woman tell me that I look like the player type.

- My wife the past few days has done a complete 180. She called me at work today to tell me she missed me and that when we hugged last night, she felt something for me for the first time in a while. *facepalm*

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Benjamin - 03-21-2018

They pretend to hate it if they think youre the player type but they love it.

I used to always have girls on dates tell me that, then I fucked them. Big Grin

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Zane - 03-22-2018

I read u mentioned about ur wife.

The reason she is becoming 180 is because she can feel that u are becoming a valuable male an Alpha Male ofc. I mean how many Alpha Male u think there r in this world?They r a rare breed. Some r Born and some become into one.

She is trying to get back to you, But its a good thing u r leaving her.

There will come a time when her friends will say "Man ur Ex-Hubby is so Hot and Charming".I wonder why u left him?...She will regret it lol

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-22-2018

(03-21-2018, 06:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: They pretend to hate it if they think youre the player type but they love it.

I used to always have girls on dates tell me that, then I ***** them. Big Grin

Lmao yea typically the ones that tell me that are the ones I talk to regularly. Many women seem to find the "Player" type exciting

(03-22-2018, 01:00 AM)Zane Wrote: I read u mentioned about ur wife.

The reason she is becoming 180 is because she can feel that u are becoming a valuable male an Alpha Male ofc. I mean how many Alpha Male u think there r in this world?They r a rare breed. Some r Born and some become into one.

She is trying to get back to you, But its a good thing u r leaving her.

There will come a time when her friends will say "Man ur Ex-Hubby is so Hot and Charming".I wonder why u left him?...She will regret it lol

Lol Zane yea man, I'm not perfect but one thing I can say is that once a woman ends up with a new guy they want to come back to me because I operate differently in many ways. This is even before AM6

Stage 5, Day 4:

I've been aggravated for a good amount of the day, one thing I've learned to do better is use the energy I gain from anger and channel it productively. I've also been speaking super bluntly.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-26-2018

Stage 5, Day 8:

- Making the necessary steps to repair my credit.

- Found out something that pissed me off earlier, I honestly had more reasons to let it go than to stay angry about it. Sometimes I have to fight my ego to be mature but long-term, it's hard to deny facts when I'm angry about something. At times I find maturity a pain in the ass lol.

- I'm starting to find myself the past 2 days falling back into a cycle of feeling stagnant and worried about things in general. Not this time. Just means I need to kick things back up a notch as far as self-improvement goes. I've known this for a while but I'm the type that almost always has to have several projects going on at once in my life. Otherwise, I feel like I'm on a downward spiral.

- I've come to the realization that I'm an externally motivated individual, that I don't like. Gonna have to research to see how I can use that fact to start lighting fires under my own ass to get things done, even when I don't see the bigger picture.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-27-2018

Stage 5, Day 9:

Had another female coworker assume that I liked her today. The story Is that I came into work and had a casual conversation with a female supervisor in another department. We've been talking for months but only platonically, we don't even interact outside of work. Apparently, after I left the break room she approached a woman I grew up with and tried starting a rumor that I tried to make a pass at her, and stating that I wasn't her type.

Wow, I don't know what's in the water but apparently at this job you can't even be nice to these chicks without them trying to assume that they're actually attractive enough for every guy to like them. I see it as weak behavior at the end of the day. As much as we've interacted, if that's really how she felt then she could've approached me as a grown woman and asked if I was interested. Maybe she's just mad that I never actually flirted with her and so she's trying to start shit. Oh well, just another person I won't bother wasting my time on going forward.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-28-2018

Stage 5, Day 10:

I've had a brooding anger ever since I woke up. The people around me can sense and see it. Not sure what the exact source is, and instead of trying to cheer up, I'm holding on to the anger to figure out what's causing it.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-29-2018

Stage 5, Day11:

The anger from yesterday has subsided. Today though I don't want to interact with people. I don't want to talk to them, and I don't want anyone talking to me either.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 03-30-2018

Stage 5, Day 12:

Looks from women increasing again, so are rumors about me at work. In other news, I conducted an experiment last night with my New over-ear headphones. They didn’t slip off while I slept and actually felt comfortable even after waking up. I was pleased by this result because it means I can do even more listening with headphones overnight. That combined with the fact that I’ll be asleep should help increase the Subs effectiveness even further on me. I’m also glad I get to give my Bluetooth speaker more of a break overnight.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Determined - 03-30-2018

Boom!

You've discovered my little secret for utilising IML subs. I exclusively only listen while I sleep. That way it becomes easy and habituated rather than trying to find time (or making time) during the day.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 10:09 AM)Determined Wrote: Boom!

You've discovered my little secret for utilising IML subs. I exclusively only listen while I sleep. That way it becomes easy and habituated rather than trying to find time (or making time) during the day.

I thought everyone used subs while they sleep. Blink

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Determined - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 10:16 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 10:09 AM)Determined Wrote: Boom!

I thought everyone used subs while they sleep. Blink

You clearly don't read people's journals lol.