Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Blooming-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 12-01-2017

Immediately switched back to AM after only a few days on DMSI. Just feels right. However, I'm entertaining the idea of adding a loop (or all three) to the AM refresher loops as well.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 12-02-2017

So today I got my hair cut as yesterday I had to reschedule.

Hairdresser was very upbeat and happy. Inspiring too at times
I gave her a high five and a fist bump. Overall the chemistry seemed good buuuuut I pitched a meet and she said she was going to another city this weekend.

I was wearing 2 sprays of Xist.

When at the front, and I told her I would be gone to another city for an unknown amount of time she seemed to shut down, stopped giving good EC and was looking down.

Oh well, if Xist works maybe she'll get nostalgia for me.

Ion. I leave for the new job on Monday.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 12-03-2017

Females f*cking with me is back.

At the hair salon, as I talked to my hairdresser and the cashier girl rang up my bill, cashier girl said to me "what's your last name?" (Never been asked this at a hair place ever. Just shit that makes me hate females)

Then, at a coffee place, I ordered a large of their promotional latte. When I got it, it was a medium. I went back and talked to the girl who took my order and said "I ordered a large" she said, " it only comes in one size" and I was like "oh, I didn't know that"

I looked it up online later to find out she was lying. What the f*ck.

Pisses me off.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - samba99 - 12-03-2017

I wonder why don’t you just fuck your HD? I mean just do it. Take control and do it. Create a situation that involves you two to be alone.... wear two sprays of evolve just to make sure it works and that’s it.

(12-03-2017, 08:55 AM)samba99 Wrote: I wonder why don’t you just **** your HD? I mean just do it. Take control and do it. Create a situation that involves you two to be alone.... wear two sprays of evolve just to make sure it works and that’s it.

Lol, unless you're telling me to rape her, then I've done all I can do.

I HAVE been alone with her, she put the breaks on. I'm not gonna rape a girl just to get my dick wet.

That and she won't see me outside of the hair salon, so unless you're telling me to push her into the back room and rape her, then I've done all I can do.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 12-03-2017

Sarge,
What should I work on first ? My social life or my financial wealth. I am lacking in both but I am thinking of working on finances and health. Then finances and social life then finances and dating life.

(12-03-2017, 10:17 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Sarge,
What should I work on first ? My social life or my financial wealth. I am lacking in both but I am thinking of working on finances and health. Then finances and social life then finances and dating life.

Hey Ray,

It depends on a LOT of things.

What skills you have already, if you can get a job fairly easily, etc. If you can, go social, but also look to improve your skills and become more valuable to employers. This will fix the money issue by itself.

You need both to get money tho, and to keep a job you need social skills.

However, if you don't have any skills that really set you apart from other workers, you might want to upgrade those first. IME, social issues tend to develop over time in the workplace while being hired can be as easy as "I can do the shit out of that job".

So, my advice: figure out what you need most, and work on that.

Hope that helps.

(12-03-2017, 10:40 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 10:17 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Sarge,

Hey Ray,

It depends on a LOT of things.

What skills you have already, if you can get a job fairly easily, etc. If you can, go social, but also look to improve your skills and become more valuable to employers. This will fix the money issue by itself.

You need both to get money tho, and to keep a job you need social skills.

However, if you don't have any skills that really set you apart from other workers, you might want to upgrade those first. IME, social issues tend to develop over time in the workplace while being hired can be as easy as "I can do the shit out of that job".

So, my advice: figure out what you need most, and work on that.

Hope that helps.

I like that. Thanks !

I am going to work on building a business and at the same time work on my health then I'll work on being a sexually attractive guy.

Sounds like a plan Ray, keep us posted!

Yes, I'll open a journal and use Absolute Self-Confidence sub 5G. Is it okay to use affirmations with a 5G subliminal ?

(12-03-2017, 04:41 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Yes, I'll open a journal and use Absolute Self-Confidence sub 5G. Is it okay to use affirmations with a 5G subliminal ?

I don't know much about subs, refer technical questions to Ben or the FAQ.

Ion, did some shopping for the last of the stuff I need for my new job.

Went to a Walmart and there was a cute (from what I saw of her from behind) girl walking in front of me.

She started pushing the back of her hair up a bit. Eventually, she also looked back at me right in the eye.

I just stared at her lol.

Anyhow, this is significant because last night I listened to DMSI 2.5, and I'm getting ioi's from cute girls again. even had a playful interaction with the cashier girl.

Anyhow, tonight I listen to AM refresher, but I'm going to keep trying 2.5 here and there. It may be a good one.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 04:41 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Yes, I'll open a journal and use Absolute Self-Confidence sub 5G. Is it okay to use affirmations with a 5G subliminal ?

It seems Shannon usually advises against it. Probably because it divides the focus off the subconscious.

(12-03-2017, 07:21 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

It seems Shannon usually advises against it. Probably because it divides the focus off the subconscious.

Alright. I won't use a sub but I'll keep Sarge posted on what is happening in my life.