Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Blooming-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2017

OMG! This stuff is so powerful :o

So I was at the gym just now. Normally I go in, do my workout, leave.

Today, I was trying to have my lower jaw loose and smile in the eyes a bit (Charisma stuff from the university). Just trying to look positive. I figured I just looked retarded but I thought “can’t be much worse”.

ANYhow, I was finished my workout, heading to my locker, and a guy was in front of it. He was talking to a friend.
He moved out of the way (common courtesy, though this doesn’t happen often and whenever it does, I feel more like I’ve intimidated people) and I opened my locker.

Then he moved his clothes to the side of the bench, clearing space for me. I said thank you but very quietly.
They were talking about something and as I was tying my shoes I joined in, seamlessly.

After a few minutes, they were leaving and we said our goodbye’s, but the guy who initially moved out of the way for me, immediately turned around, stuck his hand out and said “What’s you’re name btw?” and we exchanged names.
Nothing like that happens to me. Maybe once in my whole life. So that was cool.

Then, when I was leaving, I chatted with the guy at the front desk and had a decent convo.

Great stuff!

#CharismaOnCommandUniversity

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-18-2017

So I've been on AM Refresher for about a month! :o

Notables:

- Police cars everywhere I go
- Got in a car accident
- No improvement to sales (but it IS November, which probably has more to do with it). I ike Shannon's idea to include financial support in DMSI. I'm not a fan of going from $3000+/month while only working 2 hours a day to working 5 hours a day and making less than half, which is what happened this year.

- Very dark thoughts at times
- No one seems to care/catch 22: I do what I think will make me valuable to people (improve social skills, study charisma) and it seems to hurt my value, or I don't work on those things (or abandon them), and have no value anyways (i.e. stay at home, never go out, and never get invited to things).
- Attraction seems to fluctuate and hasn't changed much from when on DMSI. Maybe it's the bloom, but I don't notice any change. Attraction is clearly not a problem for me. I advocate putting more comfort or social skills (specifically eliminating faux pas and bonding/rapport/relatability modules) into DMSI. Attraction only goes so far.

Case in point: Approached/hit on by a girl at a bar during this refresher (Ref. Page 2 of this journal). It went no where.
A few girls online contacted me. Also went no where.

The attraction causes the girls to initiate, but it CLEARLY doesn't lead to sex. It's so blatantly obvious to me. I honestly don't know why people think DMSI needs more attraction. I don't think it does. I think it needs social skills and charisma. Social skills to allow for interactions with women to CONTINUE, and charisma to keep the user from shooting himself in the foot with faux pas.

OR

It needs SO MUCH attraction that any shortcomings we have are forgiven, and forgiven forever. So, if you faux pas (like I do) women just excuse it, and have sex with you. If you don't live up to what they're expectations are of you, they excuse it and just accept it as who you are.

If you insult them unintentionally they excuse it, if you can't relate to them they excuse it, ad infinitum.

I'm not an advocate of this, however, because who wants to be an uncalibrated asshole? I know I don't, which is why I work on my social skills.

It's a fine line, however, because you don't want to be supplicating, but you also don't want to be hurting people in the name of "I'm not supplicating!"

/rant

Moving on:
- Read a lot of books, cover to cover, while on AM refresher
- Morality is becoming a HUGE concern
- Talking to strangers still. Making good impressions sometimes, other times not. Last night I went to Justice League with my cousin (it was pretty good, though needs improvement.) and got into a convo with 3 girls working there. Basically I was asking if I could sit in the area behind the entrance even though I didn't have a ticket. Eventually they let me in, but not before grilling me with a ton of questions.

I thought nothing of it, but my cousin was like "They let you in?" and I was like "yeah." then he asked the girls "You just let him in?!" and the girl was like "Yeah, I trusted his energy. It was a good vibe" Smile

So, overall, while this was a good break, it magnified the fact that once you go on DMSI, you can't really go back to "the way things were". I think I'm hopping back on DMSI. Maybe I'll try starting at 2.5 and seeing how things go, then go to 3.0.1, then 3.1 etc.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-18-2017

Anyone know how many loops DMSI 2.5 was supposed to be?

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 11-19-2017

Hi Sarge,

I am planning to start a journal soon to document my whole life experience as I grow into a fine-ass man. What sub should I use with my techniques ? I need a list of subs to choose from.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Buz - 11-19-2017

(11-18-2017, 08:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know how many loops DMSI 2.5 was supposed to be?

3 loops.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-19-2017

Thanks Buzz! Smile

(11-19-2017, 03:54 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Hi Sarge,

I am planning to start a journal soon to document my whole life experience as I grow into a fine-ass man. What sub should I use with my techniques ? I need a list of subs to choose from.

Hi Ray,

It depends on your goals (both long term and short term). You gotta consider what you want now but also what you want in ten years from now and choose a sub that will get you the former while moving you to the latter.

EDIT: OR have a combination. You could use one sub till you get the former, and once you do, switch to a different sub for the latter.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-20-2017

Got hired on the spot for a D2D job today. Still applying to other places as I really want more than a D2D. Ideally, I'd get a sales consultant job at a gym.

I'm trying to align my work with my values and goals more. Just money isn't enough anymore.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-20-2017

Feeling that hate energy come back.

After trying to be "loving" for a year and losing my job and all the respect I had, I think it's fair to say love don't work for me.

#HatersGonnaHate

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-21-2017

So, I never went onto DMSI 2.5.

I just stopped subs altogether.

I feel like I need to engage life fully for the time being, without subs. That being said, I'm still getting approached by girls. Today at the gas station a woman called me over to help her with her pump but she had clearly already paid. She just wanted me to come over I guess. I was too dense to do anything about it.

If I was sure of my financial situation, I'd most likely be doing another full run of AM 6 right now, but as things are, I gotta just focus on stabilizing my situation.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Raykon - 11-25-2017

Sarge I agree with you completely on the fact that DMSI needs more Comfort/conversational/social modules added into it.

DMSI felt like a wierd mix between WM SM and AM but not enough percentage in any of them to be polarizing enough.

I was sexual, but not as sexual as SM, I was alpha but not as alpha as on AM, and I got better at talking to chicks but not as good or as easily as while I was on WM.

Make DMSI more WM/AM based imo, comfort game is what makes women fall in love, even if you only want to bang them you do want them to become attracted to you as much as possible.

on Woman magnet I was so easily able to converse and talk to beautiful women. That was my favorite part of WM.

Dmsi I didn't get that.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-25-2017

(11-25-2017, 11:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: Sarge I agree with you completely on the fact that DMSI needs more Comfort/conversational/social modules added into it.

DMSI felt like a wierd mix between WM SM and AM but not enough percentage in any of them to be polarizing enough.

I was sexual, but not as sexual as SM, I was alpha but not as alpha as on AM, and I got better at talking to chicks but not as good or as easily as while I was on WM.

Make DMSI more WM/AM based imo, comfort game is what makes women fall in love, even if you only want to bang them you do want them to become attracted to you as much as possible.

on Woman magnet I was so easily able to converse and talk to beautiful women. That was my favorite part of WM.

Dmsi I didn't get that.

Yeah you could be right. I'm not sure what DMSI is missing.

I know there's a certain feeling I get on AM that I was not getting on DMSI. That's about it.

Women are still contacting me online (had one this last week, I got her number too, then sent a text and nothing. So no change there.) So it's hard to see where DMSI is "better than" except in the being approached department.

But as I've said time and time again: girls approaching but then doing a quick 180 means you have initial attraction (which is why we don't need to amp up the attraction in DMSI imho), but you're f*cking up somewhere else. Most likely convo/comfort. It's the only explanation. People respond pretty quickly, so if they're leaving or doing the 180 during the convo, that's most likely where the problem lies.

(11-25-2017, 12:04 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 11:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: Sarge I agree with you completely on the fact that DMSI needs more Comfort/conversational/social modules added into it.

Dmsi I didn't get that.

I know there's a certain feeling I get on AM that I was not getting on DMSI. That's about it.

Women are still contacting me online (had one this last week, I got her number too, then sent a text and nothing. So no change there.) So it's hard to see where DMSI is "better than" except in the being approached department.

But as I've said time and time again: girls approaching but then doing a quick 180 means you have initial attraction (which is why we don't need to amp up the attraction in DMSI imho), but you're f*cking up somewhere else. Most likely convo/comfort. It's the only explanation. People respond pretty quickly, so if they're leaving or doing the 180 during the convo, that's most likely where the problem lies.

I agree with you! I'm looking forward to seeing where DMSI is headed, I hope Shannon really considers the input of everyone (i'm sure he does).. I think DMSI needs allot of change, but that being said, seeing how great ARA has affected me, im curious to see how it will affect users during DMSI.

personally I would rather go up to a women and use my social ability / charisma to attract her then an aura.

(11-25-2017, 12:10 PM)Raykon Wrote:

Dmsi I didn't get that.

I agree with you! I'm looking forward to seeing where DMSI is headed, I hope Shannon really considers the input of everyone (i'm sure he does).. I think DMSI needs allot of change, but that being said, seeing how great ARA has affected me, im curious to see how it will affect users during DMSI.

personally I would rather go up to a women and use my social ability / charisma to attract her rather then an aura.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-25-2017

(11-25-2017, 12:10 PM)Raykon Wrote:

Dmsi I didn't get that.

Oh me too, I'm sure it'll be great. And yeah, I hope he does too. I know there's a general sentiment of "If you're not experienced with women, you shouldn't be taken seriously" from some people on this forum, HOWEVER, you don't need to be good with women to see where things are going in a negative direction vs. a positive direction.

I mean, it's pretty obvious when a girl walks up to you smiling and says "hey, how's your day going?" and then leaves a few seconds into the convo no longer smiling. It's not rocket science, and you don't have to be a ladies' man to connect the dots.

But knowing what the problem is vs. knowing how to FIX it are two different things.

When my car breaks down I know what's wrong (maybe it won't turn over when I try to start it but it has gas. You don't have to be a mechanic to know what's wrong with your car in most situations.) but to FIX it, I do need a mechanic.

(11-25-2017, 12:10 PM)Raykon Wrote: personally I would rather go up to a women and use my social ability / charisma to attract her then an aura.

Yeah I'm on the fence with this, despite what I just said.

Don't get me wrong, social skills and charisma are HUGE, definitely a KEY. BUT, the aura can override a LOT of things. You know the whole "women forgive men they like" thing? Yeah, if you can ramp the aura up high enough, you should theoretically see more of that, and have to do less yourself.

Women should be making excuses for you. Interestingly, while on DMSI, I saw the opposite of this.

People in general were holding me to a much higher standard.