Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Blooming-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - DarkPlouf - 11-13-2017

This is not exactly what you're after, but I remember a book about morphic fields, that are supposedly "stuff" inside cells, or matter that can be altered by the mind. I was looking for a book on Creative Visualization when I found it.
Basically they are saying the mind can affect these morphic fields at distance, causing change in them, and so in matter and cells too. But not only matter, but in abstract things too, like time and distance. Because supposedly these fields are everywhere and anywhere.
I don't know if the term "Morphic Field" is scientific and legit but the way they explained it, it is surely a derivation of quantum physic.
My explanation is half-assed tho and may not make sense at all since I don't remember much about it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-13-2017

No worries DarkPlouf, thanks for mentioning! Perhaps I'll check it out!
ION nothing in sales today. I think my written affirmation was too unfocused/too much going on at once.

I did get a sort of good reaction but it's an unusual one. Basically the woman gave me her husband's email which is odd but I'll see what I can do. I'm choosing to believe it's earnest however.

Also, went out to do approaches but there were waaayyy too many people around for me.

Maybe I'll go out again later.

Also, hitting the gym tonight, of course.

Hitting a lot of deep issues lately. Mostly morality. Things like having integrity, being honest, transparent, stuff like that.

It's funny but recently a lot of the people I've come across in sales tested me in various degrees. Mostly resulting in me having to be extra careful to make sure I was being honest and truthful. Almost like they were tests of my integrity and honesty.

Moving up in weight at the gym. Did 5/10 squat reps of 245lbs :o New record!

Also, lots of girls around me today.

One of them was eyeing me from afar and I held EC. I even cocked my head to the side and she came over to workout at the station right across from me. But she had headphones in and she never made EC when she was near me. I was just finishing up so I left but I was gonna smile at her at least.

Also, the area I normally do lunges in was being used. I suppose I could have waited.

Also, that one girl who held the door open for me one time was there. She seemed to be looking at me but I was just about to leave. I looked in her direction (because that's the area I would have been doing lunges in) and mouthed "F*ck!" because it was busy and I wouldn't be able to do lunges, so I left. Looking back on it, that was so rude/absent. Just dumb. I could have kept that expression to myself and looked at her. If she was looking at me, I could have smiled instead of did the whole "woe is me" shit.

Oh well, next time.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-14-2017

Going through an intense inner morality odyssey atm. Back to square one in all areas of my life. Results and success I built up evaporated in the blink of an eye. Yet one thing remains: people and how they are responding to me.

My family is distrustful of me, people on the street stare at me.

Today I was waiting to turn left into a road. 3 cars were in that road already. When I looked over, the guy in the car directly in front of me was staring at me and wouldn't look away for a few seconds. Then he was looking at his phone. The car in front of him moved and it was his turn (4 way stop intersection) so I honked my horn. He didn't move or look up from his phone. So I honked again, longer this time. He moved. Then the car behind him took it's place and the woman in there was staring at me too. I smiled at her but she just blankly starred then looked away.

Wtf is going on?

I swear no one trusts me now that I'm trying my best to be a person worthy of trust. Why does that happen? And why did people trust me years ago when I didn't have any morality?

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - DarkPlouf - 11-15-2017

Sarge, you ran DMSI for about a year, didn't you ?
How are the results overall ? I know from your journal that the attraction wasn't quite there but what about the other goals ? Did you feel any internal shift somewhere ?

Quote:Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility.

Develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Sarge, you ran DMSI for about a year, didn't you ?

I think so. Give or take a few months.

(11-15-2017, 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: How are the results overall ?

Sales ability went to shit. Unfocused mentally.

(11-15-2017, 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I know from your journal that the attraction wasn't quite there but what about the other goals ?

Let's be clear, the attraction WAS there, but all of the women who became attracted and acted on it went 180 on me and lost interest, with the exception of the girls I rejected myself.

Attraction didn't seem to be a problem, although I may have been approached more in 2.5 or 3.0.1 (can't remember).

(11-15-2017, 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Did you feel any internal shift somewhere ?

Quote:Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility.

Develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame.

I don't understand your question. I felt lots of internal shifts.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - DarkPlouf - 11-15-2017

I am asking how much you felt the benefits stated above.
For example did you felt a shift in your body language or vocalization?

(11-15-2017, 07:59 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I am asking how much you felt the benefits stated above.
For example did you felt a shift in your body language or vocalization?

Well to be honest I don't know what it all that stuff means or what that even looks like.

Body language seems better, vocalization/tonality has always been good, but there were periods where my voice got deeper and my brother seemed to try and outdo me by going lower as well. I'm back to medium deep. Maybe even high pitched. I've always had a high pitched voice.

ION, went applying to a ton of places in person today. Some good reactions, some not so good. Hope I get a job soon. Winter is coming.

Bit the bullet and bought Charisma on Command (monthly subscription). Good stuff so far. Already giving me some great insights. However, the forum is dead, which sucks.

So...

Went to a job interview today. Was using some stuff from the Charisma University.

POWERFUL.

This is the first time I've ever not gotten a job, was about to leave, and had the guy say "Wait! I don't want to lose you just yet... maybe we can work something out."

Basically, I wasn't qualified for the position but he wants to get me to do door-to-door for his company in the spring. It's unlikely I'll be unemployed in the spring, but the fact that he had that reaction when I was leaving (most times they don't object to me leaving. Bad sign, no?) is a good indicator of something good.

We'll have to see how it performs under scrutiny. I'm looking for jobs now and I'll be studying this stuff every day so if it works, I'll know it. I will get a job, and have people enjoy being around me for a change. :o

Anyhow, good stuff.

Also, if this turns out to be legit, "How To Win Friends and Influence People" will DEFINITELY be outdated, as some of the principles directly contradict the book, and he explains why it doesn't work as well as what he discovered.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 11-16-2017

Got in a car accident today. No one else involved. I just slipped on some ice and started to spin out. I hit a concrete railing.

So simple yet now I have a barely drivable car and at least $1000 worth of damage not to mention the increase in insurance premiums which will be ridiculous. Damn. This is frustrating.

I was on my way home from applying for work. My money is about to run out and it's winter. This is a challenge for sure.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 11-16-2017

Sarge said : Let's be clear, the attraction WAS there, but all of the women who became attracted and acted on it went 180 on me and lost interest, with the exception of the girls I rejected myself.
[/quote]

I've always had that problem in my life. Girls got attracted to me on the original AOS but lost interest right away. I'll be fixing that in the near future. Wink

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 11-16-2017

Too bad we cant delete msgs anymore