Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Blooming-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-06-2018

Feel I'm at the next step as far as everything goes. Just need to take it and watch reality shift.

ION, watched Transporter 2 and LOVED it. Seriously. Great f*cking movie.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-07-2018

Had a shitty day in sales today. Had every reasonable excuse for why but I'm now in the paradigm where, even if the excuses are legit, I still want to find a way to win. I don't want to be impeded by anything, no matter how legit it may be.

Noticed getting lots of strong EC from females at times but overall I still feel like I'm low status in everyone's eyes and even if I get a slight high status, it's undermined immediately in some way that I'm not aware of.

Clearly a case of Unconscious Incompetence.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-07-2018

Figured I should elaborate a bit on things happening that may be TID related. Mostly in sales:

- People telling me they have no time or other things to try and gain frame control
- I made a sale last night but the entire time the guy and his son made fun of me and teased me till I tuned out and went on my phone. Then they seemed to dial back but still, definite frame battle or low-social status or betaization
- Women try to snatch the frame away (and succeed)

Most of these things in sales I don't know how to handle in a way that will not escalate the problem further. You never want to get into fights with customers as you'll lose, but things like this have me thinking "if this is what I can expect being a high-value male, I'd rather not be since it'll be a 'no-win' situation for everyone involved"

It's like interactions at the door are sometimes more about the frames than whether the customer wants/needs the product or not.

Which is fascinating since it means that I could theoretically get so good that I could sell to people who didn't need or want it, but then that's just harmful.

So it always comes back to: why can't we put the frame/posturizing aside and get down to the REAL issue which is: do they want/need it? If so, let's get it done.

But definitely, more and more, frame control battles and shit like that are popping up.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-08-2018

Something that's been working for me in sales recently is a "close first, deal with issues second" idea.

Instead of trying to get everything perfect, just figure things out as you go, and close even before all the kinks are worked out.

I wonder if we could add this into DMSI to keep people from waiting for the "perfect girl" before making a move.

Or the perfect moment to talk, or kiss, or etc.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-09-2018

To the best of my knowledge/awareness I'm not experiencing anything TID.

Although, today in sales, my manager calls me and asked me what street I was on (It was time to go home and we usually just send a pin in messenger).

But I was in a sales call and said "Oh yeah, I'll pin you"

and he YELLS "WHAT STREET ARE YOU ON?!?"

I was shocked. I thought I had done something wrong or pissed of a neighbor or something.

My confidence was shattered and I crumbled in the midst of closing my sale.

I don't know if I'll be able to salvage it.

I have no idea how to overcome that either. In my mind, people just go apeshit and ruin other people's lives.

Since I've been doing so good in sales lately and my manager has been more and more angry towards me, I just assume that is what is coming.

I wonder if it's TID like Travis was saying. A Skywalker-like vision that warns me of where things can go if I don't stay on the straight-and-narrow.

Unfortunately, this leaves no fun to be had. If you have to be a pinnacle of human achievement every second of every day, how are you ever supposed to be a ladies' man?

No doubt the next level. But it's a doozy.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-11-2018

Had a wet dream last night.

I was at a party for work and a 60 y.o. woman came up to me and put her arm around my neck and I popped.

Reading More of "Maximum Achievement" by Brian Tracy.

What a powerhouse of a book. An encyclopedia of awesome.

I've been applying everything I can to good effect.

However, today I skipped ahead to the human relationships part because I need to get those handled asap.

All my life I've had trouble with human relationships.

I must say, what I'm reading clashes with almost all of my experience in life.

Tracy says that if you build people up, they will build you up. You get what you give, etc.

That has not been my experience at all.

My experience is: you give, and people take without giving back. Sometimes they even spit in your face for doing it.

I trust Brian Tracy and I resonate with almost everything he says, but this human relationships stuff is hard for me to accept. If it's true than I'm just part of a giant "chicken or the egg" scenario.

Am I shitty to people and they're shitty to me in response? Or am I shitty to people because they're shitty people and I'm just giving them more of what they've sown?

I dunno.

I'm feeling very lost and confused with all these new paradigms.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Raykon - 02-11-2018

(02-11-2018, 11:25 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Reading More of "Maximum Achievement" by Brian Tracy.

What a powerhouse of a book. An encyclopedia of awesome.

I've been applying everything I can to good effect.

However, today I skipped ahead to the human relationships part because I need to get those handled asap.

All my life I've had trouble with human relationships.

I must say, what I'm reading clashes with almost all of my experience in life.

Tracy says that if you build people up, they will build you up. You get what you give, etc.

That has not been my experience at all.

My experience is: you give, and people take without giving back. Sometimes they even spit in your face for doing it.

I trust Brian Tracy and I resonate with almost everything he says, but this human relationships stuff is hard for me to accept. If it's true than I'm just part of a giant "chicken or the egg" scenario.

Am I shitty to people and they're shitty to me in response? Or am I shitty to people because they're shitty people and I'm just giving them more of what they've sown?

I dunno.

I'm feeling very lost and confused with all these new paradigms.

As you are by Nick sparks is also a really great book I'd reccomend!!

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - 4Kingdoms - 02-11-2018

Brian Tracy has a twitter account and usually somewhere in the book... there is a way to contact the author.
You may want to contact him directly about his thoughts and your thoughts about relationships, he may provide insights that he didn't write in his book.

(02-11-2018, 11:57 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Brian Tracy has a twitter account and usually somewhere in the book... there is a way to contact the author.
You may want to contact him directly about his thoughts and your thoughts about relationships, he may provide insights that he didn't write in his book.

Hmm, maybe. I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

ION just got back from the bar. I don't drink at all, but the other guys did.

One guy also ate a whole plate of hot wings so that he'd get his picture taken and put on the wall. Then the waitress seemed to like him.

It's retarded. Is this really what girls want? Ugh.

Anyhow, tomorrow's my day off. I don't know what I'm going to do yet tbh.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-12-2018

Just found Dr. Jordan Peterson.

Holy shit.

This guy knows how things work.

Here's a 2 hour video for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2lyN7rM4E

In it he talks about the social contract and how doing things to promote harmony and good will are good but that they can be punished by some people. Directly explaining my previous issue with Brian tracy's book and how I've noticed people don't particularly respond well to me doing "good" things.

It's actually fascinating but I do hope I can find a way to use the info.

Best gem I found in there so far is that if you GENUINELY like something someone is doing, tell them immediately.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - cataleya - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 11:48 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Just found Dr. Jordan Peterson.

Holy shit.

Here's a 2 hour video for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2lyN7rM4E

In it he talks about the social contract and how doing things to promote harmony and good will are good but that they can be punished by some people. Directly explaining my previous issue with Brian tracy's book and how I've noticed people don't particularly respond well to me doing "good" things.

Best gem I found in there so far is that if you GENUINELY like something someone is doing, tell them immediately.

Love that guy, a real gem. I found him thanks to a trending video where he killed it in a debate with a female interviewer who was obviously trying to bring him down the whole time but failed spectacularly. This is the video in case anyone is interested.
https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Lucius - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 02:07 PM)cataleya Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:48 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Just found Dr. Jordan Peterson.

Holy shit.

Love that guy, a real gem. I found him thanks to a trending video where he killed it in a debate with a female interviewer who was obviously trying to bring him down the whole time but failed spectacularly. This is the video in case anyone is interested.
https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

So you are saying Sarge shared the wrong video? Wink

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 02-12-2018

Keep your derailments out of my thread please. Thank you.