Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Blooming-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 01-04-2018

(01-03-2018, 10:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Starting to think I'm a psychic vampire. O.o

If I am, I imagine the best way to "feed" would be to summon the most positive feelings in people and then empathize. Rinse and repeat.

Or I could just be tired. lol.

I did want to mention however that I've had more intense energy feelings In my heart, particularly when meditating or just before I'm falling asleep.

The other night it felt like my soul was leaving my heart in a mighty wind. Afterwards, I felt lighter.

I don't know what that is. :o

Perhaps it's the beginning of your soul's evolution. Who know what those feelings are.
I want to feel like the sexiest mofo on earth. I also want an aura of sexiness, success and love. I want to create that myself. I used to have negative energy around my eyes and women noticed it. If I can create negative energy, I can sure as hell create positive energy and a positive life.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 04:01 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 10:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Starting to think I'm a psychic vampire. O.o

If I am, I imagine the best way to "feed" would be to summon the most positive feelings in people and then empathize. Rinse and repeat.

Or I could just be tired. lol.

I did want to mention however that I've had more intense energy feelings In my heart, particularly when meditating or just before I'm falling asleep.

The other night it felt like my soul was leaving my heart in a mighty wind. Afterwards, I felt lighter.

I don't know what that is. :o

Perhaps it's the beginning of your soul's evolution. Who know what those feelings are.
I want to feel like the sexiest mofo on earth. I also want an aura of sexiness, success and love. I want to create that myself. I used to have negative energy around my eyes and women noticed it. If I can create negative energy, I can sure as hell create positive energy and a positive life.

I definitely believe this. As for the feeling, yeah, who knows. It could be as simple as the state shifting from DMSI.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-04-2018

So, in sales today the Australian made a LOT. Like, insane amount. Also, the amount he's getting laid added on top of his sales ability has me thinking "this is exactly what I wanted DMSI to do for me!"

Frustrating., I was jealous at first but now I'm just like "this is a man to learn from".

ION, getting girls to text me after offering them my number from online game, but no dates so far. I definitely suck at texting.

EDIT:

There were some DMSI notables today tho:

- In D2D, a woman was venting to me about all the woes she's had with our company but I still signed her up (I'm just magic) but, that wasn't the notable. The notable was that she kept standing directly in front of me with her arms crossed. Weirdest shit ever to me. She was so friendly, compliant, and like I said, signed up. But everywhere I turned, she would go in front of me. Not to block me or anthing, it wasn't that kind of energy, more like she just wanted to be facing me fully. I found that strange. She also showed me something on the side of her house (part of her venting) and that gave me a chance to check her out, but I didn't really. I always assume a woman trying to get you to check her out is a shit test and if you check her out, you fail.

- Girl who is training me and my team did a blatant crotch glance on me. No one else was around, I was heading into the bathroom and we met in the hall, I gave her solid EC and after a few seconds, BAM! Crotch stare! Nice.

- Got some people to sign up despite some ridiculous objections which when I came away from it I thought "They must have just not wanted to bother getting into an argument with me". However, I didn't close everyone. And, like I said, aussie did much better. I got more than half what he did, but not much more than half.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-05-2018

Man alive. Who has time for shit anymore?

Started my first day of selling today (till now it was a promotional product, NOT actually selling cold).

I did ok. I would have done better but I was so unprepared and my sales ipad broke on me while I was selling someone! I had to leave their house and return... 5 times before they opened the door fior me again but they were very happy to see me and we completed the sale. I closed it.

It was epic.

Then I got another one which I will return to tomorrow to sell them something else.

If I continue to go at the rate I went today (shit lol) I'll make the exact amount I was making in the last job I had. They were REALLY underpaying me.

Anyhow, things are looking good. If I can be this good even when I'm unprepared, had less training than normal (normally it's a 6 week training, my group did 2), ipad breaking down, psychiological PTSD etc Then I should be killing it in no time.

ION, I'm buying the LAL Hypnotica Social pheromone as soon as I have time to go to the post office and put in a money order (their online store is having issues apparently).

Oh yeah, and a girl I was texting invited me to go clubbing with her tomorrow noght. I told her I had to see because I might be working late.

Good stuff. Seems like everything is ramping up to the nth degree.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-07-2018

Just had a crazy dream. In it a girl approached me and was so direct. She literally said "I want to f*ck you" and proceeded to check me out physically. She was a bit put off by bacne (something I DON'T have in real life) but she decided to go home with me.

On the drive home, I turned down the wrong road, and ended up at an old construction site I was at years ago where there was a steep hill. I went down it, spun out of control, and we ended up hanging over a cliff.

Long story short, she got out of the car and helped me out as well, and I proceeded to lead us back up the hill and to the main road. My car fell over the cliff. I said "They can use a crane to lift my car out"

Bizarre.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-07-2018

I got congratulated by a guy for my sales performance today. He's one of the guys I'm training with. Apparently I did better than everyone I trained with. But man, SO overwhelming! You need to know a LOT of shit for this job. I'm just learning that I have SO much more to learn.

Anyhow, 2 sales I got yesterday were uncertain. I thought maybe they'd cancel. But I was able to pull them out of the fire.

Went back to the one place and ended up getting a ginger ale, toothbrush, toothpaste, a dentist and family doctor recommended to me. Also, the woman (who wasn't too bad for her age) said she wanted to hook me up with her daughter. I don't think she meant sexually, but you never know.

Girl who invited me to the club. Well, I never went to the club and she never messaged me... till today. Asking for a selfie and shit. I pitched a "Netflix and chill" and got the "sorry I gotta get up early Sad" so I said something like "Yeah so do I, we'll just keep it chill" but she stayed with her "no" then she asked for a selfie again and I said "no selfie for you"

Anyhow, not sure how it'll go with her. Ideally I meet her Tuesday (which was my original plan) because it's my day off.

Just gotta get good at sales tho man. This is, like, the real shit right here. Previous sales jobs I had seem like pieces of cake compared. Yet still I'm supposedly doing good for a "rookie"

I guess I AM a rookie when it comes to this calibre.

Anyhow, cool stuff. Just gotta keep pushing myself.

Looking forward to DMSI 3.2

I hope the PTPA doesn't backfire. I can see how it would if you don't have the skills to pull something off, for example, and you take action based on the PTPA, you will reinforce the "failure" even FURTHER. I notice this happening to myself. It goes in line with RisingSon's post about learned helplessness. I hope Shannon has considered that into his equation.

EDIT: Also, Rule 4 stuff. To read the post, go here: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Chatter-Box-The-New-Religion-Thread-?page=10 (Post #192)

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2018

So, a few things.

Tonight our sales company held awards for a competition we just had.

When I got to the bar, I mingled a bit, and quickly decided to sit at a table and chat people up.

Within a few minutes, 2 GORGEOUS women came up to me giggling and said "That's a cute little burger!" (I had a mini burger the waitresses were bringing around).

Anyhow, I just said "Oh, you want it? IU wasn't going to eat the second one!" and they laughed and left lol.

Then the guy next to me says "Bro, when a girl is into you you gotta pounce on that shit."

Lol. Totally flew over my head.

Tho, to be fair, if DMSI was working, shouldn't those girls have tried to seduce me more?

Anyhow, probably best nothing happened since, you know, it's in the company. I don't believe in doing that, ESPECIALLY if DMSI works for me, I should have more girls than I know what to do with.

Going into the company is scarcity mentality imo.

ANYhow, results of the competition were nothing short than AWESOME!

My team WON FIRST PLACE!!!

I was SO ECSTATIC! Gave hugs and compliments to a bunch of my team members. Got some cash (quite a bit) it was sick.

Loved it.

Absolutely loved it.

And yet, I know I still am far from where I want to be in regards to my sales ability. But tonight, it was SO good to have a recognition and a WIN under my belt.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-09-2018

I LOVE it how no one comments on my journal when I'm doing well. Love it.

Today I went out approaching, did 3 approaches. The one went ok but I didn't talk to her more tho she seemed receptive. The other 2 not so much.

As for the girls I was texting, I pitched a meet for today and they made excuses, thus I'm deleting their contact info and moving on.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I got ghosted hardcore today.

I was on the bus going home and I pushed the button for the next stop and got up out of my seat and waited by the middle door.

The bus kept going past the stop. I figured "Whatever, she probably was going past the stop when I pressed the button" (I had pressed it late.

But then, at the next stop, she stopped and opened the front door ONLY. So I had to run to the front to get out. WHAT THE F*CK?!?!

I HATE WOMEN AND THEIR F*CKING GAMES!!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I got my haircut today. I went to a different place. This one wasn't much better.

Had a female stylist about the same age as my "hairdresser" from my old city. She wasn't attractive, nor was she funny, nor was she as good (took very long, but did a good job, just took too long) she also took things I said the wrong way, and didn't give me a discount. :/

I wish I still had my hairdresser, guess I'll have to keep looking for one as good as her who also gives me discounts.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-10-2018

Funny how different things work for different people.

That aussie and I got into talk about pick up today (as we often do) he says that you HAVE to chase women or you'll never get laid.

Can't argue with the man's results, but that is interesting how most advice on that says the opposite. i.e. "Don't chase"

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 01-11-2018

(01-10-2018, 11:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Funny how different things work for different people.

That aussie and I got into talk about pick up today (as we often do) he says that you HAVE to chase women or you'll never get laid.

Can't argue with the man's results, but that is interesting how most advice on that says the opposite. i.e. "Don't chase"

Everything works as long as you work it but for me the ideal situation is me being so desirable and known to be attractive that women chase me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - Shawn - 01-11-2018

(01-10-2018, 11:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Funny how different things work for different people.

With naturals it seems always that they can do what they want and get the girl anyway.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - rayrocanaldo - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 08:05 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

With naturals it seems always that they can do what they want and get the girl anyway.

Thats true. I've seen that with a guy I knew

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 09:15 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 08:05 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Thats true. I've seen that with a guy I knew

Ironically, this is what DMSI was supposed to accomplish.

EDIT: ION, just got back from the gym.

Hot older blonde (same look as my hairdresser, but no fake tits Sad ) came to my station to ask if I was using some weights. I was like "Uhh, I dunnnnooooo..." using pregnant pause. She was all like "oh, umm, ok, well I guess I could..." she was looking around then I'm like "nah I'm just joking, go ahead."

Fast forward to when I'm doing lunges. Her and another woman are standing right in my way as I'm doing them. I'm like "Excuse me!" and the hot girl moves but the other girl (who's back was facing me) keeps talking without moving. In an angrier and louder tone that I'm sure the whole gym heard I say "EXCUSE ME!" and she moves ever so slightly. Wow. Just being a dick.

Instant turn off.

The hot girl found other excuses to be near me but she never said anything to me. I blatantly checked her out a few times. So if she wants me, she can do what my hairdresser did and find a way to get me alone with her.

Oh yeah, and her and a young tight-bodied 6.5/10 were talking about what makes an attractive female body quite loudly. Then I heard the hot woman talk about "sword fighting" with a guy and other sex things.

Interesting.

Just wondering when this DMSI effect is going to benefit ME.

That's all for now.

EDIT 2: Almost forgot:

A few butt displays, including from that hot woman. Just the other day I was thinking to myself "Where are all the butt displays? I wonder if that's a coincidence. I've noticed DMSI seems to "fire" when I kind of get fed up of it not working and think to myself "Cmon DMSI, you're supposed to XYZ" shortly thereafter XYZ will happen.This trend has happened a few times, but still it could be coincidence.

RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha - SargeMaximus - 01-12-2018

Last night I had nightmares.

Not horrific ones, just disturbing ones.

I'd wake up, get a drink or go to the bathroom, then fall asleep and have another one. This went on all night.

One of the dreams was about losing my job. Odd since the night before I was practicing gratitude and one of the things I'm grateful for is this job.