Subliminal Talk
MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 (/Thread-MLS-and-Financial-Independence-by-Dec-2018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-16-2017

So I struggled with making a journal for MLS. The main reason is that I realized AM6 was not what I wanted to run the most and I flaked on it. Second is because after my last post I ran MHS because I had a few cavities and I wanted to see if they would heal. MHS actually healed a lot of other things but it did not, in the 2 month time period heal my cavities, and I'm not sure if it would have or not if I kept running it. It wasn't specifically designed to heal cavities. I had a moment where I came to a realization that MLS is what I wanted to run, and the reason is in the title. I want financial independence. What that means to me is that I have enough money to support me independent of bosses, jobs, and parents. The reason I have chosen MLS over BASE is my method of achievement of this goal. I learned how to trade stocks and futures a few years back but got destroyed in the futures market when I stepped in to trade live. There are a few reasons for that which will be outlined in this journal at some point in time. But for now I am trying to keep this post as short as possible, which isn't going to be short at all (Sorry Ben Tongue ).

I decided to switch over from MHS to MLS for a very specific reason. While on MHS I had a very unwanted behavior. I was sitting around playing video games during all my free time waiting to see if MHS would work for cavities or not. This actually bothered me to the point of switching. While my body WAS healing, I was suffering from the continuation of my bad habits. 5.5g subs feel very specific and have a specific flow to them, attempting to flow in a different direction is difficult and I chose not to flow against it. My eating habits and exercise habits changed, but my mentality about myself and life didn't so I made the difficult choice to go off of MHS, which healed a lot of scar tissue in my wrists and forearms as well as the injury to my neck and shoulders from getting rear ended last year and a few other things.

So let's jump into the recap of the first 11 days of MLS.

Physical Changes

Early into the very first loop of MLS I felt the energy flooding shift from all over my body to just in my head. That was a VERY interesting sensation being able to feel the switch of flow from my whole body to just my head. The temperature of my head seems to be higher since day 1. I have yet to have any feelings of detox, this may be due to MHS giving me a week and a half detox period, where I had a borderline headache for that period. I sometimes get very tired and nap, my sleep schedule is being shifted towards an early waking time of around 5am, and this is important for trading futures or stocks. Random bouts of hunger. MORE ENERGY. This one is so important to me because my mind would always give out before my body and now it's the opposite. Increase in water intake. I don't take melatonin to sleep anymore. Somewhat disturbed sleep from MLS, no idea why.

Mental/Belief Changes

Mood and confidence are very high. I believe I can do anything I set my mind to. I stay much more in the present moment and bring to bear my metal abilities much better now. I realize that MLS is a PROCESS and not a night and day swtich, although since starting MLS I have had some night and day things happen. I'm in MLS for the long haul and I'm willing to embrace the imperfection of the current moment for the sake of the advancement of the overall process. THIS IS HUGE FOR ME!!!!! Historically, I would scrap the process if any imperfections would show up or I made a mistake. This was rooted in a belief that I was incapable/not good enough to do something so why bother putting in the effort of doing something if I was ultimately going to fail at it anyways. I now realize this is a excuse and encourage myself to push through, which leads me to another change. Around the same time another forum member(who it was I forgot) started talking to another part of himself, I also started that too. I talk to my illogical/belief side to make resistance much easier to bear. As of now I have not had any major resistance bouts because I catch them before they get bad. I converse with my beliefs side and because I am an INFP I introduce new feelings to my, for lack of a better term, heart to encourage it to change as well as words. So I blend my feelings and words together to encourage myself to change my beliefs and it's been working well for me. I am very patient because getting upset at myself causes a disconnect between the 2 parts of myself and the process shuts down.

Some dreams but I forget the contents of them. The balance between thinking and feeling is starting to even out more and more. I thought I was pretty even until MLS, now I realize I can be even more balanced. The desire to learn is super strong and my reward system is being recalibrated. It feels very rewarding to learn now instead of feeling like a chore. I am embracing and willing to change, THIS IS HUGE!! My creative side is coming out. One day a coworker and I were in conversation and we were talking about instruments and this passion rose up in me and I said "how awesome would it be to make your own guitars?!" Since then I have a backburner project to make guitars, because that sounds so fun to me. Well I have several backburner projects but that one is added to the list, which brings me to my next point. I'm making lists in my head and on paper. There is a whiteboard at work and I am starting to use it more often. I have a list for what makes a good trader.

1. Good trade ideas (this one is huge and most retail traders dont do enough of it)

2. Fundamental analysis (Also very huge. Most non-professional traders try to skip out on this step or don't do enough. Professional traders do at least 12 hours a week of fundamental analysis.)

3.Technical analysis (most non-professional traders attempt to compensate lack of fundamental analysis with an increase in technical analysis. Use this step to generate good entry and exit points as well as risk management and profit taking, not as your end all analysis.)

4. Rule based system for entry and exit into the markets, and follow those rules religiously. (the reason that patterns emerge on the charts is because the guys making all the money get a good rule based system and exectue it with machine like consistency. This cuts down on and should eliminate emotional based trading i.e. feeling like you are missing out on opportunity so you trade just to try to capture some of the move.

5. RISK MANAGEMENT (If you loose all your money you can't enter the next trade even if you want to. Limit your losses to at max 5% of your overall capital and let your winners run. A 3:1 reward to risk ratio is a good place to start. Once you get good and finding exit points and using trailing stops you can let those winners run for longer than that and let those profits pile up.

6. UNDERSTANDING OF PERSONAL PSYCOLOGY
I cannot stress this enough!! I'll give an example. If you are a contrarian and you
don't think you need rules and can trade however you want, you WILL donate all
your funds to a winning/rule-based trader. Also if you are a contrarian, you may
be predisposed to attempting to find a counter-trend trade. This will cause you to
skew how you look at charts and info to justify your contrarian view instead of
looking at the market data objectively. Conversely, if you know that you are
contrarian you can hone that skill and become better at spotting trend reversal
points. Striking a balance is best in this example and can be summed up by the
phrase, "The trend is your friend, until the bend at the end.". Also, If I'm having
a bad emotional day, that can skew the data I'm looking at and can cause me to
take bad trades as well. It's a good idea to not trade on days your emotions
aren't fully under control.Understanding your own psycology is one of the most
important factors in consistency, because YOU are your biggest enemy in the
markets. This also spills over into everyday life, and for me personally
understanding myself better helps me flow with subliminals better. MLS has also
helped me increase my awareness of my own psyclology and emotions in the
moment, which has helped me increase my self control and my ability to stay in
process and not disconnect due to hardships and mistakes.

8. Have fun Hehe
If trading isn't fun for you don't do it. There are much better ways to spend your
time if you aren't enjoying yourself.

That is my list for trading as of now. I use to suck at making list and avoided making them, but now I realize lists are important and help quite a bit. Not only that but as new information becomes available to you, you have the ability to update a list because they are not set in stone once written.

I am better at making evaluating the risk that comes with opportunity. In life most opportunity comes with inherent risk, because opportunity and risk are 2 sides of the same coin. I was more in tune with opportunity and risk wasn't taken into account and I have taken what I thought to be opportunites and they turned out to be based on deception and I shouldered the manifestation of the risk. Long story short I was taken advantege of and most of the time it was my fault for not realizing the risk that was plain to see in retrospect.

I barely play video games now. Most of my time is focused on work, exercise, sleep (because MLS is still very much in process of healing my brain and optimizing and probably detoxing as well.) and researching and creating the plan that will bring me to financial independence that comes from making a living trading futures by Dec. 2018. I am not bothered or frustrated by the fact that I don't get as much research in right now as I'd like becase I'M ONLY 11 DAYS INTO MLS!!!! MHS isn't even fully out of my subconscious yet so how do I even have the right to expect 100% results when it's not even at full power. Not only that but H/C is still going on as I have negative beliefs still to work through. All in all MLS has enabled me to go through the process and that willingness to go through the process will enable H/C, 100% execution of the sub, and ultimately the goal I had in mind when starting MLS, to be able to learn and thereby do anything that I wish.

That's my summary of shifts I have noticed in the first 11 days of MLS, also no percievable turbulence from a no break switch.

In all honesty I haven't been this excited for where my life is heading since I learned how to trade futures. I knew that was a life changing event and MLS really feels like it will top that level of excitement.

I'm so happy I decided on MLS.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Benjamin - 09-16-2017

Quote:which isn't going to be short at all (Sorry Ben Tongue ).

Haha I forgive you because I like your profile picture. Tongue

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Roy - 09-16-2017

You started AM6 an haven't finished it?

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 05:45 PM)Roy Wrote: You started AM6 an haven't finished it?

Indeed. 15 days into stage one.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Adrien Silva - 09-17-2017

so you looking to study hard and become rich?

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 10:23 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: so you looking to study hard and become rich?

The idea of being rich does not appeal to me all that much at the current time. I've never been all that money hungry and the idea of having a stockpile of money that I may never fully use to attain some sort of power, influence, or security does not appeal to me. Our current Fiat money system has no inherent value to it. Currencies have value because of the government and laws say they do. Thus being wealthy would only be necessary if it aligned with my goals. In my current situation, I would be happy with a $60,000 tiny home, a decent car, and access to good quality food. When a wife and children come into play that may change. All I want is for my personal needs to be met as a short-term goal. Long-term has yet to be determined at this point.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-18-2017

Saturday night and last night I experienced energy becoming denser in my pineal gland area. This is good news as I was wondering when this would happen. Yesterday and this morning I also felt slight detox headaches as well.

List making and accomplishing the tasks on the list is becoming rather satisfying. My sleep schedule is shifting towards a 5 am wake up time. This makes sense because I have more energy when I wake up as to when I go to bed (duh!!!! lol). Thus to accomplish things before work, which is basically and 2nd shift job (the shift I hate working the most), I would have to wake up early before work and accomplish what I want, because that's not happening after work.

The conept of jogging isn't as repulsive as it use to be. Before MLS I was not much of a fan of jogging. Running in other sports fine, but running for the sake of running ,nope ,nope ,nope ,nope ,nope!! But now I'm not so opposed to the idea.

Remebered my dream last night. I'm also interested in the possibility that a healthier pineal gland equates to more vivid dreams.

My observation ability has skyrocketed.

2 odd side effects worth noting. My emotional fortitude is better, possibly due to an increase of thought power in the mix. Also a realization has deeply sunk in me since running MLS, if I want any kind of permanent change I NEED to develop and execute the character required for accomplishment of my goals. There is no shortcut during the character building phase, just retraining my reactions, expectations, and beliefs, and then relentlessly executing until habits change. I guess the most difficult phase for me is the "hypocrite" phase where the execution of new behaviors feels less than genuine. I definitely wasn't expecting character to be so essential to me or be such a clear-cut non-negotiable. We'll see how this all plays out in the future.

Also I debated if I want to post this or not but I'm going to for the sake of anyone who is or entertains being an opportunist. A new cryptocurrency is coming out soon, which isn't that much of a shocker, but this one, PlexCoin, has a lot going for it.

A few years ago I invested in bitcoin at the $600.00 a bitcoin mark, and cashed out recently at the $4000.00 a bitcoin mark. My gains were decent for what I put into it which wasn't much, but it was my first venture into cryptocurrency. I'm personally putting myself out there and re-investing all the money I made of bitcoin into the presale of PlexCoin. The main reason is future and current infrastructure is solid and safety measures are sound. Also another driving factor for increase in value is the convenience of purchasing PlexCoins. My bitcoin purchase history goes as follows.

Set up coinbase account, link bank account and verify, wait for verification, verification confirmed, purchase bitcoin, bitcoin purchase initiated, wait 2 weeks for funds from bank account to be deposited and bitcoins to be purchased. Price of bitcoin moved a lot in 2 weeks and it was murder watching the increase in price because my money purchased less bitcoin while in process.

Process for purchasing PlexCoin in the US. Open PlexCoin account, verify email, buying with a debit card required a Sidepay conversion, which is a bit like paypal. Sidepay purchase confirmed, Sidepay code entered into PlexCoin account, transaction confirmed and Plexcoins are accredited to my account with a 45-day waiting period to prevent certain security issues. But during the presale my purchase price is locked in at the current 1st stage of 13 cents a coin so this wait period is of no concern to me.

They are using some rather large theoretical gains in a short amount of time to generate hype, but the possibility of decent gains short term and very decent gains in the long term is high. I have purchased $600.00 worth of PlexCoins at the stage one presale price of 13 cents a PlexCoin. My goal in this is as follows. Trading is not free, and there are expenses involved with trading. I'm all in on this path to trading so there is a wide variety of possible expenses, and this is just a secondary and rather a risky path to achieving my current and possibly money needs. A much more stable way to achieve my money goals is already in place and underway. Required and possible expenses are as follows.

1.A balls-to-the-wall computer. I'm talking 6 monitors to display a wide variety of information about the markets. This would only be possible through the risky purchase of PlexCoins if an unusually high ROI occurs. If it does I will purchase a computer that will make all the nerds drool.

2.Education expenses. The current education expense is geared towards baby boomers who, in large, have decent savings and can front the money for education. Therefore, educators can really carve a large chunk out of any possible savings for education. That's the nature of the current beast. I have found legitimate educators but prices are steep.

3. The ability to trade my own money. Right now I am limited to trading my dad's money or a website that if you can prove your strategy works will let you trade their money up to $150k in the futures market at an 80-20 split where you keep the 80%. Trading my own money would give me a higher degree of freedom and an increase in attaining my goals due to higher profit retention.

The only reason I am even willing to do this is that I never expected to see the money invested into bitcoin 3 years ago and it will not put my financial situation in jeopardy. That money was literally dead to me and still technically is. Lol, it's funny how little money matters when it's dead to you.

Possibly high ROI is another driving factor for purchasing PlexCoin. The popular cryptocurrencies have multiplied exponentially since initial release. Especially DarkCoin. I remember when DarkCoin came out and I had the ability to purchase some for very cheap. The potential for DarkCoin to be big was there and I saw it but didn't invest. If I would have my ROI would have been massive. PlexCoin's infrastructure, ease of use, and the possibility to be a game changer caused me to invest my dead money into a risky, but high ROI venture.

Last but not least if you want to buy PlexCoins PM me and I'll send you a referral link which we both get 5% more on any purchase you make. This is why I struggled with posting this. I don't want to be one of those guys on forums and I'm not sure it's allowed.

The little things are becoming more important. This isn't fully nailed down yet but I feel everything I do can be important. From doing my laundry to vacuuming my car out. It all has a place in the bigger picture.

I have come to a personal realization when it comes to subs. For me there are clutch decision times where I can choose to do things the way I have always done them, or I can accept the new "flow" that subs provide and choose to go along with the new current that subs are creating in me. Subs are the catalyst and I am still the one to choose. I have no idea why this is so obvious to me on MLS but I do not shift the responsibility onto the subs now. I realize that I am the captain of my ship, and the subs assist by providing the winds of change to alter my course.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-19-2017

Felt like I was stalling a bit on my path so I looked at what I could do at the moment. I am waiting a bit for access on some of my factors to trading. I then remembered a book that I have read twice already but is one of the best books for trading you may ever find, "Trading In The Zone". When I did I got a hit of dopamine rush through the brain and the realization that trading psychology is the first step on the road. You can't trade well in the wrong frame of mind.

MLS doing its thing again.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-21-2017

12 hours of sleep last night.................wow.

Finally hitting some resistance which is bittersweet. A few days ago I decided to incorporate the expectation of pain into my life. Not to invite pain or to go looking for it, but let's face it a pain-free life is impossible and running from pain doesn't work either. I decided on this because my niece is teething right now and she can be grumpy because of it. It made me realize that sometimes the process can be painful in your life but the outcome is worth it. If she never had teeth she would not be able to eat much of the food on the face of the earth. Sure it hurts but the outcome is worth the pain. Started hitting some resistance last night and I was talking to myself during the process. My logical side was talking and my emotional/belief side was cooperating, which is a step in the right direction. It seems that on a very deep level I know that pain is unavoidable in some situations. Still difficult though.

Dreams are starting to feel very long. Last night felt like my dream was a second life it was so long. Don't remember it now, but man that was one long dream.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-22-2017

Last night I came to the conclusion that I want more confidence. During the loops as I was falling asleep, I experienced resistance and chose to grow instead of succumbing to my feelings, not easy to do and I definitely waffled on this choice in the past. However, I desire growth more than anything right now. Woke up this morning with a shot of energy physically and emotionally. It didn't last all day and I was tired around 2:00 pm, but It's a clear sign I was resisting something in the script.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-25-2017

I'm not sure how MLS is doing it but it is making me a more well-rounded individual. It's shoring up the weak points in my maturity levels and choices. I feel more solid as a person and instead of expecting the sub to do everything I am taking much more responsibility for my life. I am noticing the external control structures built into most societies including my own in the US, actively making the choice to be personally responsible because the freedom I get from being responsible is worth the work. I have no desire to be externally controlled or motivated anymore, I want to be my own person. Free and devoid of external control. Confidence is growing and in every situation where my confidence is internally tested, I make the choice to be confident. Any external confidence test initiated by others I ignore. They have no right to test me and I will just ignore them or respectfully tell them literally or figuratively that any opinion they have about me or my actions doesn't really amount to much in my book.

As to why I'm getting this sudden shot of maturity when starting MLS I have no idea. Maybe the only thing stopping me from personal growth was my belief that I wasn't capable of doing it. A belief that is now destroyed. I don't think I have felt so healthy internally before in my entire life. I have no regrets in choosing MLS.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 10-02-2017

"Ultimately, the worst consequence of not taking responsibility is that it keeps you in a cycle of pain and dissatisfaction. Think about it for a moment. If you’re not responsible for your results, then you can assume there’s nothing for you to learn, and you can stay exactly as you are. You won’t grow and you won’t change. As a result, you will perceive events in exactly the same way, and therefore respond to them in the same way, and get the same dissatisfying results."

Douglas, Mark. Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude (Kindle Locations 1047-1051). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

As I read this part of the book, it shook me. This is the one gear in my life that was "missing" in plain sight. I guess why MLS is causing me to grow and change is because I believe that I have what it takes to grow and change now. Therefore, I can take FULL responsibility for my life and all its outcomes. The reason I felt stuck was that I never really wanted to notice that life requires full responsibility. I'm not sure anyone put it into words like that but I'm fairly positive that I noticed that fact. Taking full responsibility requires a degree of being fully present that I did not notice previously and have not done in a while. Not only that but the last time I was very present in every situation I quite literally stumbled into it and just as easily stumbled out of it. Now I understand the degree of being present that is required to be fully responsible for yourself at every moment.

This also causes self-confidence to rise in me because I know I can do anything well and If I cannot do it well right now I can learn how to do it well in the future. This also has me questioning what exactly self-confidence is. It's likely a manifestation of multiple factors coming together to produce a result like most things in life, and the manifestation of confidence is likely the tip of the iceberg of a much bigger unseen force or structure that a person has developed internally. This is only in the case that confidence is genuine and not a facade.

It's been an uninteresting few days since my last post. Mostly because character development isn't all that interesting, but it's necessary for growth. I have realized why much of my life hasn't gone the way I would have wished it. It's because I have not developed the internal structure needed to manifest what I want my life to look like. The reason my life hasn't changed is that I have not made the choice to undertake the growth required for me to get what I want in life. And I knew this all along and ran from it, but no longer. I'm growing into what I want my life to be and there is no stopping me.