Subliminal Talk
Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 (/Thread-Healing-Optimizing-and-Supercharging-My-Brain-MLS-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 06:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:15 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: The next day, just half an hour ago, I got laid with a perfectly normal 22 year old Croatian chick who's way more attractive. The seduction process was simple and straightforward, no games. She wanted it again and again, it was nuts. When you get thrash, waste no time and f off, there are still many good fish to catch in the sea.

Long time, brother!

I wanna hear that story. You're on sub break, right? Anyway, how'd you land that 22-year-old Croation 6+ hottie!?

Glad to see you back RTB! You're going deep in DMSI. It's remarkable you still get such strong changes from DMSI after running it for so long. Looking forward to see more of your posts!

Yeah I'm on a sub break now. I ran MLS for 32 days and stopped 4 days ago in preparation for the next sub. I'll either run US/LM or UM/OP.

Nothing remarkable about the story with the Croatian chick really. That's what I like, fuss-free drama-free pulls. I matched her on Tinder and asked her out. She seemed keen to meet me. From her profile it's clear she's into Kpop so I know she likes Asians. This doesn't mean it's going to be super easy but at least I know she'll be attracted to me.

Btw Kpop is really helping Asian guys get laid outside Asia. A big percentage of white girls that I slept with on this Europe trip were Kpop fans. Western media portrays Asian men as weak and not masculine but with Kpop Asian men are suddenly sexy again.

Anyway, I met her and I just did my standard date routine. Sat down at a cafe, get-to-know-you talk, relationship talk, sex talk and then pull. I recently bought Todd V's dating course The System, I find his model for an interaction very useful. The model is O.P.E.N (Open, Premise, Evaluation, Narrative) CLOSE. An interaction should ideally consist of these elements, usually in that order. Obviously Open the girl to start the interaction. Set a Premise that this is a man to woman interaction and that she's trying to get in your pants instead of the other way round. Once she accepts that premise, Evaluate her and get her to qualify herself to you. Also build a Narrative, a story in her head about why sleeping with you is a win for her. We can Close without all these perfectly in place, but in a date situation we have time so we should try to hit all of them.

After the initial awkwardness dissipated through get-to-know-you talk, I got to work. I set the Premise by saying things like "you're quite cute but I'm not sure yet though, you seem a little dorky" or "I'm not easy, I don't date just anyone, if you're weird or you piss me off I'll say have a nice day and leave." I turned the conversation sexual by saying Polish girls are good in bed. She was very shy at first (only been with 4 guys) but slowly got into talking about sex. I again set a good Premise by telling her "most girls are bad in bed, I am looking for girls who are good" and "if you told me you're a virgin, I would have left." I then Evaluated her and got her to convince me she has skills in bed. I also told her since she's only been with Croatian guys, experiencing guys from other countries will broaden her horizons, setting the Narrative that sleeping with me is a win for her. I mean this girl doesn't even have a passport.

All these are things that I've done in dates but I never applied them so purposefully like this. I like having a system and a clear plan in my head. After all that sex talk, I could actually smell her pussy juice. I'm not kidding. Sometimes when a woman is turned on the smell of her sweat changes. This also happened with a Polish girl two weeks ago. There's no clearer indication she's ready to go. The pull itself was academic. I had good logistics since I stayed in the city center. Once in my place she made the move on me and good things happened. She kept complimenting my Asian eyes.

So yeah, quite a smooth pull. Exactly the kind I like.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-19-2018

Typing this in Budapest airport. My next destination is Singapore. Home. My Europe trip has come to an end.

I visited 11 countries and 17 cities in 10 weeks. They were all in Western and Central Europe. I was on MLS or MLS bloom for most of the trip. I went on this trip because I've been dissatisfied with where I live in terms of women and I want to scout where in the world would give me the most happiness with women. That's one of my main reasons to quit my 9-5 job and build a location independent business, so I can do exactly this. I met with some success in this trip. MLS has managed to get me laid the most among all the subs I used and this run is no different.

Stats
Bangs: 7
Flags collected: 6 (Turkish, British, Bulgarian, Polish, Croatian, Hungarian)
Attractiveness: 6 - 7.5 (except the British who was a 5)
Weeks spent gaming: 7

Of all my 10 weeks here, there were 10 days where my main date flew over to Europe to see me. Also, I didn't game in Paris, London, Split and Vienna. Overall I spent 7 weeks gaming. So 7 bangs in 7 weeks. Not super fantastic but I'll take it.

Race does matter a lot in Europe especially if you're a minority. I had to find my niche to get any play. The Roosh V forum is a great place for travel information for men. You may or may not like Roosh but his forum is superb. Most of what guys write there are quite legit. I think it's going to be hard to go back to dating Asian girls.

I have two long scouting trips left before I pick a country and move there. A North and South America trip and an Eastern Europe trip. But from this trip there's one place I can see myself living long term. The journey is not over yet.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 11-06-2018

MLS 3rd Run, Day 26

Hard to believe this is only the the 26th day after I started this run. Those unproductive days of running USLM feel so long ago now. It took me around 3 days to get back in the MLS zone. It's a mind space I am very familiar with now. Increased aptitude and eagerness to learn, the usual. Business and women areas have also picked up considerably. In fact this has been the most productive 26 days ever sexually for me.

Two times in this run I missed a night and compensated it by running MLS two nights after that. This is not good. Both times my brain actually felt slower and overloaded after those two days. The prescribed 1 day on 1 day off is still the best routine for this sub.

I'll be running this for at least the rest of the year. Hope DMSI 3.3 would have come out after that.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - RTBoss - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 06:53 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: MLS 3rd Run, Day 26

Hard to believe this is only the the 26th day after I started this run. Those unproductive days of running USLM feel so long ago now. It took me around 3 days to get back in the MLS zone. It's a mind space I am very familiar with now. Increased aptitude and eagerness to learn, the usual. Business and women areas have also picked up considerably. In fact this has been the most productive 26 days ever sexually for me.

Two times in this run I missed a night and compensated it by running MLS two nights after that. This is not good. Both times my brain actually felt slower and overloaded after those two days. The prescribed 1 day on 1 day off is still the best routine for this sub.

I'll be running this for at least the rest of the year. Hope DMSI 3.3 would have come out after that.

How's your libido on MLS? I've heard a lot of complaints in that area, but my suspicion is that it was resistance and/or energy being directed toward the H&C components.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 08:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 06:53 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: MLS 3rd Run, Day 26

How's your libido on MLS? I've heard a lot of complaints in that area, but my suspicion is that it was resistance and/or energy being directed toward the H&C components.

Hi RTB! Libido is fine for me. If there's any resistance maybe it manifests in other ways for me, like lack of motivation sometimes. There was one Sunday in this run when I slept with three girls (in turns and not a foursome). I was like a zombie at the end but I was still able to do it. So I'd say my libido's fine.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 11-27-2018

MLS 3rd Run, Day 47

Whew the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend is now over. I didn't do as well as last year but still well enough and I'm thankful.

Still on MLS and finding pleasure in learning. The past two weeks I've observed a change in how some girls on Tinder interacted with me. A few of them actually clearly indicated their intention to have sex with me. One girl asked me to come straight to her house for a bang, without prior meeting. This has never happened to me before, girls online never showed me that kind of directness, I was always trying to get them interested without getting explicit. I've also been getting more matches with girls who are clearly just looking for casual sex. I haven't converted any of them yet but usually most of my matches are looking for something serious.

I have no idea why this happened. My online profiles have stayed the same for the past two or so months. TID from DMSI 3.3? I'm not a believer of TID, too woo-woo for me, but more instances like this and I'll start believing in it.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Benjamin - 11-27-2018

Maximum Laying Speed?

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Kol - 11-29-2018

Lmao @Benjamin

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-18-2018

MLS 3rd Run Bloom, Day 8

Everybody's on the DMSI train now. I was also really tempted to jump on board right away, but I made the decision to stay with MLS for the rest of the year, mainly for business reasons. MLS has given me the most success with business and December is the go time for my business. I stopped the run last Tuesday and I'll be blooming for the rest of year and start DMSI 3.3 first or second week of next year.

This post is just to update on the results MLS has produced on the women side. I will hit a BIG milestone on the business side sometime next week so maybe I'll cover the business side next week.

Today I just got laid. This was a milestone because it means I slept with at least one new girl every month this year. This may not sound like a big deal to some of you, but to put it in perspective, I only slept with a grand total of 4 new girls last year. This year so far, I've slept with 26. Last December while running MLS I bought Execute the Program by RSD Jeffy, a digital product that teaches online game. It made all the difference. Under MLS and applying all the techniques in that program, I was able to multiply my results by 6.5x.

There were many firsts too. This year was the first time I...
... had an open relationship that's still going strong now.
... slept with my first 9/10 (in looks).
... slept with women from 8 new nationalities.
... slept with my first white.
... slept with my first black.
... slept with 2 girls in a day.
... slept with 3 girls in a day.

There were frustrations at times too but overall I can't complain with my results this year. It improved so much from last year. I am a very results oriented person. When evaluating whether a sub works for me, I prefer to see how the sub affects my results in life rather than how it makes me feel, dream etc. 16 out of those 26 women I closed when I was under MLS, which I ran for 5 out of 12 months in total this year. Can't argue with the results. MLS is a sub I will return to every year!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-19-2018

Make that 27. Maximum Laying Speed?

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-25-2018

MLS 3rd Run Bloom, Day 14

Alright it's time for my update on the business side of things to wrap up my report of this MLS run. Yesterday on Christmas Eve, my business hit an important milestone: I became a millionaire.

I was on a holiday in Thailand with my main date when it happened. I just came back and there were lots of things to process. I still haven't fully thought about what this all means but right now I am just very grateful. Switching to MLS for the holiday season was the right choice as I was able to turn my business around and achieve this milestone before the year was over. I also got started on a new product for next year so I have good momentum for next year as well.

As I said in the last post, this year has given me lots of frustrations but overall, I am happy with my results. I became a millionaire, slept with 27 new women, got into an open relationship. I still want much more than this which is why I still feel frustrated, but I have to keep in mind last year and how my life has improved from last year.

I really have high aspirations for next year. One big improvement I want is I want to be able to excel on more than one thing at a time, or to shift my focus quicker. I found that this year whenever I was super focused on game, my business gets neglected and vice versa. I want to be able to do well in both at the same time. To do so I think I will need to be 100% present in whatever I am doing at the moment and quickly shift my attention to the next task when it comes up. I want more from myself.

This week I will do lots of reflection on this year and what I want next year to be like. Hopefully I will be clear on these when I start DMSI 3.3.

Merry Christmas everybody! I wish all of you had a good holiday and will be ready to do even better next year!!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-26-2018

MLS 3rd Run Bloom, Day 14

Some thoughts as I was thinking about what next year will be like for me. I think next year I will focus heavily on system building.

Much of what I do now involves product creation and using someone else's platform to sell my product. For my business, I create good quality physical products and sell them on Amazon. For game, I create a good product (me) and go on online dating apps and put myself there. There are many parallels between business and game, and I have been focusing on product creation in both of these areas. It's a 'build it and they will come' mentality. It's my comfort zone and what I like best, I like to create cool products and work on myself. I like quality and depth and those are what I create, both in my products and in myself.

I have been having a good level of success with that mindset. Leveraging technology, I was able to get on platforms so that more people can see my quality. However, to get to much high levels, I need to expand and improve my system massively. I need to think of my entire funnel, from lead generation, lead conversion and lead retention. Amazon and online dating apps are only singular sources of leads and they are very limited. I need to have processes that reliably bring prospective customers and girls into my life, environments to reliably close those customers and girls, and also processes to keep them coming back. That last bit has been my weakest area this year. The whole system needs to work like a well oiled machine. In game, think about Dan Bilzerian. He gets tons of hot girls not because he's rich, but it's because he has a solid system that brings in tons of new girls (leads) and a fantastic lifestyle to bring them into (conversion).

I wrote before that I want to be successful in both business and game next year and I want to be able to switch focus quickly between them. But maybe if I see them both as system building, there'll be continuity and they won't require very different mind spaces as they have this year.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Duke.Togo - 12-26-2018

(12-26-2018, 04:57 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: MLS 3rd Run Bloom, Day 14

Some thoughts as I was thinking about what next year will be like for me. I think next year I will focus heavily on system building.

Much of what I do now involves product creation and using someone else's platform to sell my product. For my business, I create good quality physical products and sell them on Amazon. For game, I create a good product (me) and go on online dating apps and put myself there. There are many parallels between business and game, and I have been focusing on product creation in both of these areas. It's a 'build it and they will come' mentality. It's my comfort zone and what I like best, I like to create cool products and work on myself. I like quality and depth and those are what I create, both in my products and in myself.

I have been having a good level of success with that mindset. Leveraging technology, I was able to get on platforms so that more people can see my quality. However, to get to much high levels, I need to expand and improve my system massively. I need to think of my entire funnel, from lead generation, lead conversion and lead retention. Amazon and online dating apps are only singular sources of leads and they are very limited. I need to have processes that reliably bring prospective customers and girls into my life, environments to reliably close those customers and girls, and also processes to keep them coming back. That last bit has been my weakest area this year. The whole system needs to work like a well oiled machine. In game, think about Dan Bilzerian. He gets tons of hot girls not because he's rich, but it's because he has a solid system that brings in tons of new girls (leads) and a fantastic lifestyle to bring them into (conversion).

I wrote before that I want to be successful in both business and game next year and I want to be able to switch focus quickly between them. But maybe if I see them both as system building, there'll be continuity and they won't require very different mind spaces as they have this year.

Hey Brother, first off, congratulations on breaking into the 7 digit milestone. It’s a huge achievement.

I rarely ever post or read journals on this forum, but I always enjoyed watching your progress.

Reading the post above, I thought I would chime in with some unsolicited advice.

First, I commend your recognition of business and game being the same thing. At the end of the day, it’s all sales, and whether you have the better product that someone wants to pay for.

Just two thoughts along those same lines. There is something that is known as the founders dilemma. You build the business up from scratch, make it successful, where do you go from there?

A great book titled the E-Myth, or the E-Myth Revisted, is a fantastic read and I think it will help you significantly.

At some point, you have to decide whether you want to run a business or be a bit more diversified in your holdings. If you’ve built a business up from scratch, taking a more passive approach becomes far more difficult.

And when people talk about diversification of assets, that can become scatter brained.

One way to approach it is to start your own micro fund and you can invest into smaller companies with a micro investment. There will be a lot of up-front betting on your part, but after that you’re involvement should be limited to quarterly investor updates. This has the potential to generate a greater income for you, while you diversify your business interests without having to run another business.

I think meeting new women requires a similar approach. With women though, it becomes infinitely easier depending on your social circles. Get the right social circles in the right countries, and you’ll have access to various types of women.

Since you’re not pursuing a relationship, it also makes it easier to have a few relationships that can be leveraged as needed.

That happened with me previously. Go for the women that share your personality, are already successful at whatever it is that they do, and you have an interesting batch to pick from.

I think the term in PUA was social proofing. Most guys who run with a certain crowd, and I don’t mean the PUA scene, but generally those in Wall Street or other such areas, have already been social proofed based on the people they hang out with and their roles.

I would also check out sites like Eleqt, or a small world and maybe take on membership with them. It’s a different community and it can help both your business and social acquaintances.

Best of luck with the new year brother!

Looking forward to reading more of your success stories.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-27-2018

Hi Duke, been a long time! it's always a pleasure to read your posts, brother. I hope you're doing well!

You've touched on a lot of things that I've been thinking about. Yes I've read E-Myth Revisited. It's about working on your business instead of just working in your business, so that your business also becomes something you can sell. This means usually franchising out the business or selling the whole brand. In my case the latter is more appropriate. Yes I have thought about this, many successful online brand builders have sold their whole brands for millions. It's an attractive exit strategy. It's not in my horizon yet though, since I need to improve my business a lot more before I can do that. Like I mentioned, my funnel is still lacking. Selling out is a possible option down the road but I am not focusing on that next year. I anticipate I will take more than a year to properly master building profitable funnels.

You brought up a giant topic in investing. Yes, I have been thinking about investing as well. In the more immediate future I am going to invest on traditional assets such as stocks, bonds and a house, but there are so many more options down the road. Angel investing, real estate development etc... Those are things that people such as Tim Ferriss and Tony Robbins do. It's all possible once I have more cash, but I've only got one measly million now. I've still got to focus on my business now but I admit, thinking I might one day do those high level things that my idols do is quite exciting.

And yes, I have been thinking that social circle plus social media is the way to go for game. We can't get the hottest women in nightclubs or online apps, we simply don't have access to them. It's by building connections and getting in high value events and situations that we can access the hottest women. I've recently watched Social Circle Blueprint by RSD Luke and it's really mind boggling. Being in high value social circles is so far out of my reality right now that I can't imagine myself doing it as of now. However this is the way forward and I will take a crack at it.

@Duke.Togo It's really amazing reading your post, it's as if you thought about these issues along the same lines as me. Wish you can start posting again so I can know how you're doing too!