Subliminal Talk
Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 (/Thread-Healing-Optimizing-and-Supercharging-My-Brain-MLS-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - SargeMaximus - 11-26-2017

Congrats on all the progress man!

Irt that girl who sent you to an abandoned house, I don't know the whole story, but that exact thing happened to me with a potential employer.

I decided to message him back something like "you're a funny guy sending me to a house in the middle of nowhere. Classic!"

anyhow, long story short I eventually met him at his house, turns out the address he first sent me to was the same as his house, but his house had only recently been added to the city limits.

So we ended up meeting and now he wants me to do door-to-door for him so it's not always just a prank, and I tend to believe that people don't really do that kind of thing.

Having said that, your situation may be different.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 12-15-2017

Day 126

We're hitting mid of December and I'm loving MLS. I went on MLS to maximize my learning to rake in the cash in the holiday reason, and raking it in I am. I made half a mil of sales in the last 30 days. Now I am writing this not for the sake of bragging. When somebody gets laid from DMSI it's a win not just for the dude but for all of us as well. I hope to share this with you guys in this forum so we can count this as a win for MLS, for IML, for this forum and you guys in it who have helped me tremendously.

(Shannon, I know you hate building MLS, but I really do hope you build a 6G version of it. I'll buy it at launch!!)

And I was curious so I pulled my year to date sales figures, and sure enough I've made more than a mil of sales this year so far. My business is officially a million dollar business. It's just crazy. I launched this business last year Dec 20. It's 5 more days till my product gets its first year anniversary. If somebody told me last year I'd do this well, I'd tell them you're nuts. This and Shannon's recent breakup made me think back to my ex. She helped me choose my brand name so there's always some nostalgia there. She left me three days before I launched. She saw all the hardwork and pain to make this possible, but saw none of the results. Well, that's what you get (or don't get) for leaving Big Grin. A few days after the breakup, I launched and it did crazy well. Ah that was the greatest day of my life.

I'm not hung up or anything, I'm totally over her, just feeling nostalgic. I did so much this year. Not sure how next year is going to be, or the rest of my years to be honest. When you're an entrepreneur you don't know how long your current success will last or what you kind of business you'll be running 5 years from now. It's a dynamic life full of uncertainties. I'll have to set new goals for next year and some new directions for the rest of my life.

Regarding women, I am still doing online game but I am set on improving my funnel now. For now that means getting a nice camera to take good photos, writing better profiles, optimizing my messaging funnels and looking into automation once the rest are in place. I am much less emotionally bothered by short term results (or lack thereof) for now, I am more invested in the process.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 01-14-2018

Wrap Up

In anticipation of DMSI 3.2, I stopped listening to MLS yesterday. I was on MLS for 153 days.

My focus has shifted recently to getting laid. Under MLS I've been super honed in on learning game. I mentioned before that I bought Execute The Program by RSD Jeffy and using the techniques and mindset in the program, my lead generation from online game has improved remarkably. I got better pictures which leads to better matches. I made my own online messaging script which converts quite ok and takes much out of the guesswork. I've been having more dates. Jeffy's tips for date structure and escalation have done me wonders too. In fact I just got laid yesterday. On the same day I met another girl and got a kiss close. Could have pulled but she could only meet me for an hour. Today I met a girl, again got a kiss close. I am getting better at this. And I am just getting started.

Why am I switching to DMSI? Truthfully it's a tough decision. MLS truly is an incredible sub. I can use it to learn anything, including seduction. I have the confidence that if I were to continue with MLS, I can eventually become good at seduction without needing to run DMSI again. In my previous DMSI run, I got laid with 2 girls. In this MLS run, I got laid with 5. So why am I switching? Well, because it's DMSI. I can use the clearing and well, because it's DMSI Wink

But yeah, I will definitely come back to MLS. It's amazing. As long as I have a definite goal, MLS focuses me on that goal and enable me to learn at maximum focus to achieve it. I can comfortably say that it is the best sub I have ever used. It will be my default long term sub if I am not running DMSI or AM 6G.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 02-06-2018

Day 23 after stopping MLS and I can feel the absence of the effects. Most notable is the reduced motivation and focus. It's not like I'm procrastinating and doing nothing, but now I feel how much MLS was helping me in motivation. My mind also feels less fast and less ready to come up with new ideas.

On the other hand, I've been feeling some TID from DMSI 3.2. Slightly improved responses from online and also more dates. Yesterday a girl from OKC just asked me out for drinks. She wasn't hot at all but I took it as an opportunity to iron out my SNL date sequence and logistics. Some problems encountered when pulling but I got though it and banged her. This is the first time a girl under 25 asked me out in the same night.

As a side note, I'm currently reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. What a book! Duke was the one who inspired me to look for character inspirations from novels and while I didn't resonate with the books he recommended (story of O, the dark room), I resonated so much with this one. We talk so much about not caring about what other people think and valuing our opinion, and the hero Howard Roark is the embodiment of that.

Can't wait for DMSI 3.2!!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 07-22-2018

I got back on MLS and it's day 19 of my second run. I've been following Shannon's new instructions of using it every other day. At first, on the days I played the loops my brain would get overloaded and I felt dizzy throughout the day, like I couldn't think clearly, just focusing on task after task for eg go eat lunch now, then go back home. But after a while things evened out and I get a nice constant flow of motivation to learn. I am still in Europe to game the chicks but I am now in a small town in Czech Republic which turned out to really suck. I have one day left here before going to Poland so I look forward to one whole day of work tomorrow before getting back into it. I have high hopes for Poland.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - ianmarconi - 07-26-2018

MLS is awesome, i used for about 3 months, really made a difference, i changed in many important aspects, although is hard to say how much of this was the program. I still have problems with focus and procrastination, but the program put me in a detox path that i am positive that will make a great impact on the long run. Right now the effects kind of slowed down so i stopped with the sub 3 days ago and will prepare for using AM6, i hope to get motivated to get shit done, start a career, let go of laziness and limiting beliefs (which MLS helped a lot but a know that there are deeper shit going on).

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-05-2018

Day 33 of second run

Things have stabilized internally and externally. Business is stable but I've been procrastinating in its expansion. Dating is not too bad, laid 3 girls from online game last month which was my highest monthly record so far. However I've been dicking around in cold approach pickup, an area I want to improve the most. The biggest issue now is motivation.

With the new subs coming out, I want to try them out but torn between UM/OP and US/LM. On the one hand procrastination is my main issue now so UM/OP is the no brainer choice, but what's the goal of overcoming procrastination? Isn't it to get more success? So shouldn't I just run US/LM?

I'll have to take a 28 day break from MLS anyway, I'll decide in that time. Whatever I pick, that will be the sub I'll run for the rest of the year. For now US/LM seems a logical choice since I want to have another epic holiday season in sales. I'll keep an eye out on the journals.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - ianmarconi - 08-05-2018

I also used MLS for 4 months and just bought UM/OP because it is still a big issue for me and i believe that no matter how advanced the program is, if you procrastinate, you will fail to have real world results. UM/OP with clearing and healing for long-term permanent results would be awesome. I plan to use it for at least 3 months.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - jonathan4all - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 07:18 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: I also used MLS for 4 months and just bought UM/OP because it is still a big issue for me and i believe that no matter how advanced the program is, if you procrastinate, you will fail to have real world results. UM/OP with clearing and healing for long-term permanent results would be awesome. I plan to use it for at least 3 months.

"The secondary goal of this new program design is to not need healing and clearing to achieve the goals of the program, and so minimal H&C is used. If it becomes apparent that it is needed after 3 months, we will be building and releasing an “A” side version (with extensive H&C) and re-naming this “B” side. For now, this is simply “UM/OP 5.5G”.

there is not much healing in this program. From Day1 ..beastmood.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - ianmarconi - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 07:23 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 07:18 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: I also used MLS for 4 months and just bought UM/OP because it is still a big issue for me and i believe that no matter how advanced the program is, if you procrastinate, you will fail to have real world results. UM/OP with clearing and healing for long-term permanent results would be awesome. I plan to use it for at least 3 months.

"The secondary goal of this new program design is to not need healing and clearing to achieve the goals of the program, and so minimal H&C is used. If it becomes apparent that it is needed after 3 months, we will be building and releasing an “A” side version (with extensive H&C) and re-naming this “B” side. For now, this is simply “UM/OP 5.5G”.

there is not much healing in this program. From Day1 ..beastmood.

Yes, i know, but i said it would be awesome if we had an A side. I don't know if it has long-term effects without H&C but i hope so.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-07-2018

Wow. This story doesn't really fit into this journal but I just gotta share it.

I'm still traveling Europe, in Zagreb (Croatia) now. I just met a 22-year old girl from China that I matched from Tinder. She texted me first, within 3 texts she asked to hang out. From the texting it was clear that she was looking for sex. I'm Asian myself but I prefer white women. I came here to bang European girls not Asian girls. But ok, if one is served to me on a plate like this, I won't say no.

I met her and she was actually uglier than her pictures. At most a 5.5. Very skinny, no boobs or ass at all, ugly face but dressed quite nice. However the first thing she told me was wow you're uglier than your picture. I shrugged it off the first time, but as the date went on she kept showing a lot of attitude. She also told me blatantly she won't go to my house and she won't sleep with me. At that point I had enough and told her "look, it's obvious you don't like me, and frankly I found you very annoying, so let's just wrap this up and go home." I really meant it. She became flustered and said "no I didn't say all that, my thoughts change moment to moment." What a load of bullcrap. My greatest mistake of the night was not leaving at this point, thinking hmm ok she didn't find me physically attractive, but maybe that show of alphaness wet her pussy a little. Women don't just see looks right. She's far from my ideal and but I had nothing else to do for the night and I'd take pumping and dumping a 5.5 Chinese over nothing.

But after that she told me her stories about her playing many many guys. She'd meet so many good guys who are innocent, she had many boyfriends from Sweden, Greece etc and they'd bring her to see their parents. And after that she would dump them when the relationship is at the highest point. She said blatantly guys are a lot more innocent than girls.

I couldn't take it at that point. I told her honestly she disgusts me and explained to her exactly what I thought about all that. It took a little less than an hour but I rendered her mute in the end. After that I picked up the bill and said let's go to my place. She didn't want to come. I was pissed and told her yeah thanks for wasting one hour of my time, and stormed off. It's clear to me that she saw sex as power and once she saw that she had no power over me, she didn't want it anymore.

I knew giving her a piece of my mind would nullify any chance I had of hooking up, but I didn't regret doing it. I've read that white women are going off this degenerate route nowadays but I've never met a woman who was so damn blatant and openly bragging about it. Plus, hearing it from an ugly Chinese was shocking. Most Chinese people are very conservative. It disgusts me there are so many European guys wanting to settle with this piece of sh*t. I mean come on guys. Too many desperate guys in this world! I have read some research that says statistically, white men now prefer Asian chicks the most among all races, slightly above white women. My guess is it's because Asian chicks are seen as more submissive and conservative and men need a break from the degenerate direction white women have been taking lately. While it's true for the most part Asians are more conservative, today's incident really shocked me. It's now more important than ever for men to take the red pill. It's literally a death sentence if you are still blue pilled these days.

I will forever thank Rollo Tomassi and his work in the Red Pill community. There are still plenty of good women in the world if you know where to look, but if needed I would be happy to go MGTOW as well. Jesus.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Benjamin - 08-08-2018

Good, that's what I like to hear. Sounds like she hasn't had that for a long time and with her attitude she needed to hear it.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 03:29 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Good, that's what I like to hear. Sounds like she hasn't had that for a long time and with her attitude she needed to hear it.

Idk, I feel I shouldn't have done that. I told her things like, "what makes you happy is having power over men using your sexuality, but your sexual market value peaks now when you're 22, it only goes downhill from here, only unhappiness awaits you when you age." My little rant might have helped her. She didn't deserve my time or advice. But if she gets her friends to change too, that might not be a bad outcome.

It's alarming to me though how bad it is now. Guys are becoming more desperate and settling for less. I understand if a smoking hot 9/10 blonde Russian can play men like this, but now a 5.5/10 Chinese can be a pro player too? I mean come on guys. I know game is getting harder now, among other reasons women are less horny now because of easy access to male attention from Instagram, Tinder etc. But have some self respect and don't be lazy. She's totally milking Asian girls' increasing popularity.

The next day, just half an hour ago, I got laid with a perfectly normal 22 year old Croatian chick who's way more attractive. The seduction process was simple and straightforward, no games. She wanted it again and again, it was nuts. When you get thrash, waste no time and f off, there are still many good fish to catch in the sea.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 10:15 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: The next day, just half an hour ago, I got laid with a perfectly normal 22 year old Croatian chick who's way more attractive. The seduction process was simple and straightforward, no games. She wanted it again and again, it was nuts. When you get thrash, waste no time and f off, there are still many good fish to catch in the sea.

Long time, brother!

I wanna hear that story. You're on sub break, right? Anyway, how'd you land that 22-year-old Croation 6+ hottie!?