Subliminal Talk
MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. (/Thread-MLS-Learning-is-like-rowing-upstream-not-to-advance-is-to-drop-back)

Pages: 1 2

MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-07-2017

Hi all, I am doing MLS,
on this thread I will post some progress when I make it.
and also when I have some questions.

So I have been on MLS 19 days I think.
I have noticed some headaches, and I eat a lot, maybe even more than on DMSI.

since starting I stand up more early, it's still hard but it gets easier. I now stand up at 8 am. before this was 9,10,11 am.

I started learning a new language but... I have stopped like a week ago, don't know why really.

I eat more healthy, but I ate healthily already.

I have the plan to exercise more but it hasn't been going great,

I still procrastinate which is the biggest problem in my life right now, also the reason why i run MLS.

I have ADD and have noticed a little bit of improvement in this area but nothing major yet.

i do think that i am going through healing right now, both physical and learning related.

I haven't noticed anything major yet, but its been not even a month!

I think about doing some dual N-back, this might be good while being supercharged by MLS.

questions:
is anyone smoking weed on this forum while doing MLS and does it feel different?

is anyone supplementing with nootropics?

does anyone know a must read book on procrastination?

does anyone use binaural beats for meditation? and is it okay to do so? because on DMSI it wasn't because of state shifting I think.

Cheers

Griffin

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Zane - 08-08-2017

I was taking Al-Car and DMAE but have stopped taking those after I started using MLS-5.5G. It just felt as I don't need to take it.

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - DarkPlouf - 08-08-2017

If procrastination is the real issue for you, you should run a subliminal designed to overcome it.
MLS doesn't contain a module to overcome procrastination or destroy laziness.
I asked Shannon before he released MLS 5.5 and he was clear about that.

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - chaosvrgn - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 06:44 AM)Plouf Wrote: If procrastination is the real issue for you, you should run a subliminal designed to overcome it.
MLS doesn't contain a module to overcome procrastination or destroy laziness.
I asked Shannon before he released MLS 5.5 and he was clear about that.

That's incorrect:
Goal #17: Kill procrastination for achieving the goals of this program.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-learning-speed-5-5g/

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-08-2017

I know overcome procrastination would be more specific, but i do notice some improvement on my procrastination.
And also, the other goals would help me tremendously! as i learn a lot but i forget a lot also.
it's like my mind has holes. so with procrastination, i don't always feel like: not wanting to do something.
i just plain forget to do stuff a lot too.

this is i think for me the perfect sub!

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Shannon - 08-08-2017

The healing and clearing process isn't going to be instant, and the resistance has to be overcome as well. Starting to learn a new language: MLS Stopping for no apparent reason: Resistance

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-08-2017

nope, i understand that and have full faith in this sub! as all the others have worked aswell!
i think there will be a need of alot of clearing, as i have been told that i am not a fast learner and stuff like that before it became know that i had ADD.

BTW Shannon, i used to enjoy Binaural beats a lot during meditation, but haven't used them for a long time since you didn't recommend them with DMSI.

is it the same with MLS?

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Shannon - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 09:44 AM)Griffin Wrote: nope, i understand that and have full faith in this sub! as all the others have worked aswell!
i think there will be a need of alot of clearing, as i have been told that i am not a fast learner and stuff like that before it became know that i had ADD.

BTW Shannon, i used to enjoy Binaural beats a lot during meditation, but haven't used them for a long time since you didn't recommend them with DMSI.

is it the same with MLS?

5.5G subs and above will be using state shifting. MLS very much uses both types of state shifting, ITM (In-the-moment) triggered state shifting, and while you are listening to it state shifting.

As long as you don't try to learn something while meditating, the only issue you may have is that the sub may be trying to cause you to shift state while learning something in the background/subconsciously.

Meditating and using binaurals will interfere with that, if it is happening, but I can't imagine that reasonable meditation and use of binaurals while not consciously trying to learn would make that much difference.

thanks, in the morning i am not learning anything so i will start using some binaural beats again, i will post here if i notice interference or anything out of the ordinary!
thanks for your help Shannon!

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-10-2017

I am in the healing and clearing fase i think, my mind tells me i can't do a new course i'm going to follow in september, it is hard to concentrate on stuff. even this post.

but..
I am training more again and my diet has improved with the coming of some new supplements and with that new motivation to improve my diet even more and train even more.
i wanted to do wim hof again, which i never followed through with, because i forget to do it, or when i do i dont feel like it...

we will see how this will go.

cheers

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-15-2017

I'm a little down today, been a long time since i was this anxious...
well, at least i know something is being worked on!
my Battlefield 1 scores are up tho, almost always number one, and with most kills and there are 64 players in a game. cool to see improvements in those things too!

Been waking up in the middle of the night with restless legs. hard to fall asleep again...

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Benjamin - 08-15-2017

I remember when I did MLS 4g, I was playing Payday on pc. I'm not really that good at shooters but my skills improved so much that I was consistently getting the most kills at the end of each match.. which has never happened before in any game. I'd just get into this flow state and kick ass, it was pretty cool.

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-18-2017

my ping pong skills are about the same as before,
my mood was bad the first half of the day and now it's better.. but this is probably because of some circumstances I've been dealing with.
training is still going good... eating healthy still...but did this before MLS.
still unmotivated for a lot of things tho...
going out tonight, going to have fun!

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 08-19-2017

it was great yesterday! at this bar they played my type of music, i danced a lot while a lot of people didn't, i did not care and danced alone even! great confidence and damn what a lot of cougars and interest from younger girls aswell, i didn't go there for a girl tho, but it felt that i could walk up to any of them and fix them easily.
i smoked some weed and did not drink as i was with the car.
this was the first time i used weed while on MLS, and it was fun, i could still make proper sentences, no paranoia, just noticed i had to pee a lot!
usually, my thoughts are deep and i can't put them into words, little paranoia sometimes.
i don't smoke weed a lot anymore since DMSI, and now MLS, but when i do smoke i will see how the effects are when i am in a different setting, like pure chill time..

cheers