Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - Ars0n1sT - 08-15-2017

Play nice children.

XS mones are good juice. They're packed full of mones and are therefore a great value, not to mention they foster great results in the field. Although, constructive criticism: Because theyre so packed full of mones its easy to OD. I can drag the sprayer straw on my wrist and get good results from Ascend and Evolve. Frikkin love evolve. Insta party juice. Although I can't wear it often because of the est.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 08:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: From what I just read in a post, xist spray is more liked than the oil version, and evolve oil is more liked than the spray.
edit:
The out of stock is probably a way to make you buy more, and it seems to work well.

You should stick with astrology. Your 'mone knowledge leaves something to be desired. You just read *a* post? I've been a mone veteran for *years*. You were on the 'mone forums for how long before being banned from both sites (Pherotruth and DiscoverXS), swearing off pheromones completely? Steve-O, the owner of PheromoneXS, sends me free product *multiple times per year* to test for him. So when I say the oil for Xist AND Evolve are better, more popular choices, I mean it.

Steve-O is a class act, and for you to say he labels a product as "sold out" to increase sales is completely false - not to mention classless - just because you have a chip on your should for being banned. And you were right to have been banned. You've only changed by the grace of Shannon's subs, but I remember the person you were very well. Looks like I'm catchin' a glimpse of him again.

Yes I have been saved by the grace of Shannon Big Grin and I have been banned many times over Big Grin I'm looking for redemption now :angel:
I wish veteran could keep their mood under control more often. I may not have a good pheromone knowledge but I never pretended to have it either. You started that fight for nothing, I thought we were past that.
You love SteveO I guess what I said offended you, it wasn't my intent.

I could talk about SteveO but I'm not going to. Obviously I don't like him as much as you do.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-15-2017

Is there a good mone for feeling "one" with everyone and everything? Possibly a mone close to MDMA effect?

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 12:24 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 08:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: From what I just read in a post, xist spray is more liked than the oil version, and evolve oil is more liked than the spray.
edit:
The out of stock is probably a way to make you buy more, and it seems to work well.

You should stick with astrology. Your 'mone knowledge leaves something to be desired. You just read *a* post? I've been a mone veteran for *years*. You were on the 'mone forums for how long before being banned from both sites (Pherotruth and DiscoverXS), swearing off pheromones completely? Steve-O, the owner of PheromoneXS, sends me free product *multiple times per year* to test for him. So when I say the oil for Xist AND Evolve are better, more popular choices, I mean it.

Steve-O is a class act, and for you to say he labels a product as "sold out" to increase sales is completely false - not to mention classless - just because you have a chip on your should for being banned. And you were right to have been banned. You've only changed by the grace of Shannon's subs, but I remember the person you were very well. Looks like I'm catchin' a glimpse of him again.

Yes I have been saved by the grace of Shannon Big Grin and I have been banned many times over Big Grin I'm looking for redemption now :angel:
I wish veteran could keep their mood under control more often. I may not have a good pheromone knowledge but I never pretended to have it either. You started that fight for nothing, I thought we were past that.
You love SteveO I guess what I said offended you, it wasn't my intent.

I could talk about SteveO but I'm not going to. Obviously I don't like him as much as you do.

There's no "fight." I just don't care for misinformation being spread. There's nothing wrong with wanting to help, but people trying to help should come from a place of knowledge to do so. Playing guessing games for people who sincerely need good information to make informed decisions isn't cool. A recommendation to research at A, B, or C - "go talk to so-n'-so, because they know what they're talking about" would be much more considerate.

Thanks for owning up to your side, I appreciate that. I just want people to get the correct information. Though I like Steve-O, it's not like I get a cut for pimpin' his product. I only recommend it because "most" of them working exceptionally well. There *are* duds, and I would certainly steer people clear of them.

Wolverine, another PXS veteran user is Eternity. He's been in the game awhile.

(08-15-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Is there a good mone for feeling "one" with everyone and everything? Possibly a mone close to MDMA effect?

You're looking for "Hippie Revolution."

It hasn't been created, yet. Lol. Tongue

Well, Odyssey gives you a super-spaced-out feeling. It's a shit ton of Anol and clary sage (which many people complain about). Clary sage is a scent that isn't for everyone, but has an effect on the mind that has synergy with the -anol.

XSP130 will chill you out. 3 sprays, and you're off on muscle relaxants. I wonder what combining the two would do...Hmm...

Many people love Bliss, because of it's mood-lifting properties. I know that Shannon has used Bliss and commented on the mood lift on the DiscoverXS forum. It makes me feel good, but not quite MDMA good. I only tried that once, and I actually enjoyed psilocybin mushrooms considerably more. But, that was a loooong time ago. No drugs for me, not anymore - "natural" or not.

RE: Pheromones - Benjamin - 08-15-2017

Quote:You should stick with astrology. Your 'mone knowledge leaves something to be desired. You just read *a* post? I've been a mone veteran for *years*. You were on the 'mone forums for how long before being banned from both sites (Pherotruth and DiscoverXS), swearing off pheromones completely? Steve-O, the owner of PheromoneXS, sends me free product *multiple times per year* to test for him. So when I say the oil for Xist AND Evolve are better, more popular choices, I mean it.

That seems a little much simply for what Alpha360 said. No need to take it and attack him, you could have simply just stated your experience with pheromones and such without that.

Looks like it sorted itself out before I seen it anyway.

(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Is there a good mone for feeling "one" with everyone and everything? Possibly a mone close to MDMA effect?

Well, Odyssey gives you a super-spaced-out feeling. It's a shit ton of Anol and clary sage (which many people complain about). Clary sage is a scent that isn't for everyone, but has an effect on the mind that has synergy with the -anol.

XSP130 will chill you out. 3 sprays, and you're off on muscle relaxants. I wonder what combining the two would do...Hmm...

Many people love Bliss, because of it's mood-lifting properties. I know that Shannon has used Bliss and commented on the mood lift on the DiscoverXS forum. It makes me feel good, but not quite MDMA good. I only tried that once, and I actually enjoyed psilocybin mushrooms considerably more. But, that was a loooong time ago. No drugs for me, not anymore - "natural" or not.

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Basically I'm looking to "lock in" the feeling/state I get when I'm on my A game. Based on how much I know about MDMA (not a lot) I assumed it was close to that.

It'sz a very "assumed rapport" for all sides with a steering effect similar to mind control. I've come to realize it's simply a perfectly seamless co-operation without BS. Trust must play a huge part. I thought Wolf would help in that area but not when I'm wearing it.

Anyhow, I'll look into Odyssey, but I was honestly considering Cohesion for that.

Have you used Cohesion?

(08-15-2017, 05:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Basically I'm looking to "lock in" the feeling/state I get when I'm on my A game. Based on how much I know about MDMA (not a lot) I assumed it was close to that.

It'sz a very "assumed rapport" for all sides with a steering effect similar to mind control. I've come to realize it's simply a perfectly seamless co-operation without BS. Trust must play a huge part. I thought Wolf would help in that area but not when I'm wearing it.

Anyhow, I'll look into Odyssey, but I was honestly considering Cohesion for that.

Have you used Cohesion?

Yes, I've used Cohesion.

I wasn't aware of your intention for the effect - I thought you were wanting to feel messed up, haha.

Cohesion is a decent product. You're looking for "assumed rapport" with women?

(08-15-2017, 06:55 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Have you used Cohesion?

Yes, I've used Cohesion.

I wasn't aware of your intention for the effect - I thought you were wanting to feel messed up, haha.

Cohesion is a decent product. You're looking for "assumed rapport" with women?

Oh, lol, no nothing like that. Tongue

I've never even been drunk in my life. It's just not my thing.

I'm looking to get a mone that helps me tap into my "A" game. I THINK it's assumed rapport, but I don't actually know. I've only recently been trying to figure out what it is and how to embody it.

It's not just for women, it's for everyone. Mostly: sales and pick up.

A mone that creates instant trust and deferrence to the wearer with a self-effect of knowing what is best for all concerned while still coming out "on top" would be ideal.

Like I said: my "A" game is exactly like that. It's like people do anything I say. BUT I also have a strong sense of responsibility and doing what is best for all concerned.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 08-16-2017

I have heard alot of great things about Steve O's products and i know he is well respected in the pheromone community. However I didn't seem to get any hits with his line of products.

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-16-2017

(08-13-2017, 08:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:04 PM)Travis Wrote: Hey all, I received Glace in the mail three days ago and have been testing it out.

It works! Perhaps the quality has gone down, as RTBoss says, I have only used this version. But I did get some nice self effects. It put me in a good mood consistently, to the point of giggling. It made my conversations with people flow easily. Never had to search for words. I even made my dad laugh (which never happens). My friend, who can be very insecure, was much more comfortable than usual when we hung out.

I recommend it to socially awkward people - it greases the social gears Smile

Real quick - Glace wouldn't be likely affected, as it doesn't contain the re-sourced -enone as a driver of the product. Glace is a pure social mone. You should be good.

Glace does have enone.

(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

Oil is indeed superior. I'll dish out the extra dough for oil any day. The whole climate thing is erroneous in my opinion. In hot climates you're likely to be indoors in the AC, and so are your targets. In cold climates, the heater is likely to be on.

Pheromone diffusion does work outdoors in my experience but realistically speaking, Outdoors is not peoples primary area of using them

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Have you used Cohesion?

Your goal seems pretty damn specific Tongue

You may want to look into specific pheromone molecules with what you are looking for. .... BUT. If I were you I would master the pre made blends before that.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 05:20 AM)eternity Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

Oil is indeed superior. I'll dish out the extra dough for oil any day. The whole climate thing is erroneous in my opinion. In hot climates you're likely to be indoors in the AC, and so are your targets. In cold climates, the heater is likely to be on.

Pheromone diffusion does work outdoors in my experience but realistically speaking, Outdoors is not peoples primary area of using them

I just said what is commonly known "generally" like for perfume, this may not apply to a specific product. For example I know some have reported the opposite for product like M512 to be working fine in cold winter, even better according to some. For xist I read someone I trust to be good reviewer saying that it seems the spray is more popular and that at first they didn't want to release xist as an oil for some reason.
And as I said I didn't test those product so feel free to contradict me on that. It's not like I have a reputation to lose on pheromones, I'm not someone like RTBoss who has been a Veteran for years, the guy probably has 10 years of veteran experience maybe even more who knows. I also don't get personal freebies directly from SteveO.