Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-25-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - Adrien Silva - 08-27-2017

Isn't alpha dream well reviewed?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-27-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - Ars0n1sT - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 08:30 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: Isn't alpha dream well reviewed?

Well reviewed yes, but the folks on PheroTruth regard it as old technology. Their stuff works, dont get me wrong, but it has grown stagnant... not a lot of innovation over there, and their (arguably) most successful product, License to kill, has A1 in it, which is a pheromone that makes you appear feminine and very beta, especially with lots of exposure, and is well known for making guys very depressed. I hate getting into the whole alpha beta thing but as far as pheromones are concerned and the way you classify them it is an appropriate term.

Alpha Maschio is alright. Glace is.... very good for making people blather uncontrollably and consequently walk all over you but its fun the spray Glace in an environment and then wear a different, more alpha / sexual product. This way, Glace disinhibits them and they see you as a sexy masculine guy and are more likely to do whatever it is they have playing in their head + more likely to break the ice.

Apex Pheromones are awesome. Lal-mones are tried and true, although old school mostly, but very well documented... and their latest products Alpha Q and Bad Wolf are titans. Pheromone Treasures have some good mixes like Swoon and Holy Grail, although HG does have A1 in it.

RE: Pheromones - Adrien Silva - 08-28-2017

(08-27-2017, 12:22 PM)Travis Wrote: According to some on this thread there has been a quality drop from their products. Same thing being said on Pherotruth.

so they changed the formula?

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-28-2017

I enjoy glace. to a degree....

It definitely has a girly feel to it. Probably because it has EST in it. It's the only alpha dream pheromone I have. It definitely has its place though. It's a feel-good fun blend. But..... I think it's better used by women. My room mate uses glace and she's much more fun and bubbly when she's wearing it.

I'm also a FIRM BELIEVER in use a blend SOLO until you master it! It seems every phero enthusiast wants to jump into combos right off the bat. I'm guilty of it myself! Can't deny that it's incredibly tempting to do so, especially when you read reports of one combo working really well for someone! When all you want is RESULTS, you'll read someone's experience of combining X,Y,Z pheromone and go and buy X, and Y, and Z.... completely disregarding the variables that are below surface level such as experience, pheromone knowledge, inner game, etc.

From someone who's relatively experienced in using pheromones, my advice to the noobs is to take baby steps when you're learning what each blend does. It's detrimental to your own learning if you start comboing right off the bat. I learned it the hard way.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-28-2017

For guys who use XS, have you noticed the odors for the pheros aren't as strong compared to other companies?

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-28-2017

Don't shit on the old, there is a reason almost everyone misses the old A314. As far as I can tell pheromone doesn't improve like processor power every year.
Everyone is going to hate me again for me saying that but I would be wary of pheromone vendors that sell a new product every 3 month.
As a comparison in the perfume industry the old perfume could take as long as 10 years to be created, nowadays they reformulate their product so they can create a "new perfume" almost every year.
I don't think it's easier to create a well rounded pheromone product than a perfume, for all I know it could be even harder.

I think the same thing is happening in the video game industry, I used to love playing the old video games, yes the graphics sucks now but what really makes a game enjoyable, the graphics or the scenario, the story, the sound, the time they spent perfecting every details , etc. I don't play a lot of video games today but to me the quality of the video games today are inferior to a lot of video games that were created back in the old time. Some games today are very good in term of graphics but they feel like ghost town, with nothing interesting in it.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 08-29-2017

A year ago I used XSP96. Two sprays on each side of the neck it stunk of piss I swear !. I sat next to a woman who was typing messages on whatsapp on the train.

Don't know whether it was the smell or the effects of pheromone. She began clicking her heels and behaving like she was angry. A few mins later she moved seat !.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-29-2017

Xist is good. 3 sprays lol. It lifted my mood. Made me feel more alpha.

RE: Pheromones - Benjamin - 08-29-2017

Quote:Two sprays on each side of the neck it stunk of piss I swear !

Some women might like that..

Err.. probably the wrong ones though! Big Grin

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-29-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-29-2017

What kinda hits Travis
?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-29-2017

(...)