Subliminal Talk
Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? (/Thread-Are-there-different-types-of-fear-Which-Sub-for-mine)

Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? - yvy1 - 07-28-2017

Hello
In reading the forum I am finding that most people suffer from fear of rejection, fear of losing job, of going broke, fear of looking dumb around others, etc. Mostly status based.
I actually don't have many of those.

What I'm realizing is mine is based around fear of loss, or something bad happening. I fear driving long distances because of chances of an accident, I fear allowing happiness in out of fear that something will swiftly take it away. I think this type of fear is more based on anxiety and worry.... I am not sure. I fear getting close to my parents because they are aging and I don't want to see them like this. Like if subconsciously I"m trying to lessen the pain when they pass on.

Maybe that's the feeling I"m scared of? I am increasingly feeling nostalgic of my youth when I didn't have that, and allowed happiness in (blissful ignorance?). Now I'm MUCH more emotionally sensitive. Like I can't handle something bad happening. SO I fear it.

Do the fear subs work on this as well? Is there another one recommended? Is the base of this fear something else I should be targeting (like worry or anxiety?) I believe in the law of attraction so I fear this thinking is making more of it (ironic!) and it's making it harder for positive thinking and happy thoughts. I want something that will hopefully start to improve me quickly as I fear going deeper into this rabbit hole. Even if it's a longer sub, but if it starts to lift the fog right away, would be ideal!

Thank you!!

RE: Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? - JackOfHearts - 07-28-2017

As far as Shannon technologies goes as of now its supposed to remove all kind of fear. So thats the short answer. No special treatment Wink
Use Ephra V2, it got all the special treatment you should need.

RE: Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? - yvy1 - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 08:39 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: As far as Shannon technologies goes as of now its supposed to remove all kind of fear. So thats the short answer. No special treatment Wink
Use Ephra V2, it got all the special treatment you should need.

Thank you. I have that sub on my radar. Was avoiding it because I was scared of going deeper into despair at times from some testimonials saying they have really bad days (purging maybe?). I couldn't fathom feeling worse than some of my worse days. But I guess it affects everyone differently depending on how much baggage they have to begin with, and that's looking like it's a necessary reaction, anyways. Undecided Maybe I'm overthinking it.

RE: Are there different types of fear? Which Sub for mine? - Benjamin - 07-28-2017

I still would recommend E2 for most of the things you've asked about. It's part of the process sometimes that it can bring things up. It's not 'creating' it per say.. it's just bringing things to awareness to heal because it's already there, sometimes things you've been pushing down.

E2 also has an emotional shield to make it less intense than it otherwise might be.