Subliminal Talk
Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G (/Thread-Manifest-Sexual-Partner-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3

Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - xena - 07-25-2017

I have started to listen to this subliminal and will update on the progress.

Day 1:
I downloaded this to my ipad, ocean surf version and started listening to it last night. I felt a knot like pain in my stomach at one point when I woke up. I noticed an intense desire to have sex.

I had some strange dreams too. I remember having an arguement with a guy who I believe I had 3 children with and he had kept me secret from his family. He didnt want to introduce me to them and I was arguing about it with him.

Day 2:

Listening to trickling version. Found it really difficult to sleep. Sleep was not deep and I dont feel rested. Sub was on loop for 8 hours at a comfortable volume level. Noticed dull aches and twinges in lower back and abdomen similar to period pain whenever listening to subliminal. Felt warm and wet between the legs and body was feeling very hot. At one point felt intense desire for orgasm and sex.

Why is this possibly happening with the subliminal?

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - xena - 07-26-2017

I'm not sure but this subliminal causes dull aching pain in my reproductive area and I feel super aroused. Why is this? When I stop listening it stops.

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - Nox - 07-26-2017

Before you enter the race you gotta guarantee your vehicle is in tiptop shape.

Could also be a few other weird sexual energy reasons but I'd just assume you're getting revved up

Its really having a strange effect because when I take a break from listening I dont feel aroused but two hours into the subliminal I am very aroused to the point my reproductive part hurts and tingles. I feel something is shifting in me.

I am also feeling a strong urge to get some things sorted and organised in my life in preparation of meeting him, this is a new feeling which has developed today. I'm motivated to care of myself and did some shopping for products today.

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - Shawn - 07-26-2017

(07-26-2017, 11:42 AM)xena Wrote: Its really having a strange effect because when I take a break from listening I dont feel aroused but two hours into the subliminal I am very aroused to the point my reproductive part hurts and tingles. I feel something is shifting in me.

I am also feeling a strong urge to get some things sorted and organised in my life in preparation of meeting him, this is a new feeling which has developed today. I'm motivated to care of myself and did some shopping for products today.

I was also often aroused when I was using AYP, but no pain so far.

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - Benjamin - 07-26-2017

The pain and tingling is something I haven't heard of before. Though since it happens during the program it seems something may be being worked on related to sex or your sexual desire around attracting your perfect sexual partner.

The second part makes sense too, intuitions of things to do, ways to take care of yourself etc are good to be followed as that will lead you closer to the goal.

Mr Anderson it must be shifting something in preparation. Ben I am starting to follow my feelings closely.

Day 3:

Trickling track, 6 hours. Didn't sleep well at all. I'm finding I can't sleep very well when I have the subliminal on at night. I had it on low volume around 3-4 on the ipad, thinking of maybe taking it one step down on the volume scale.
Woke up tired.
Before I fell asleep I cried thinking about guys from my past that I had feelings for while listening to the subliminal. I recounted two in particular that I feel I still feel a connection to.
Dreams
Lots of clutter in dream, dreamt I was in a house that needed cleaning
I remember I dreamt of a black guy coming close to me to kiss me but someone walked in to the room and he stopped before he could take action.

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - xena - 07-29-2017

Day 4:

Not noticed anything just a few odd lingering looks from guys.

Day 5:

Walked to a money machine and guy gave me a smile and a long look as he was walking past.

Went to pick up a package and guy in line looked around and gave me a long look, very direct eye contact, I looked elsewhere as it started to become uncomfortable

In a store I was shopping and know the owner. His friend started talking to me and then hinted he would like to give me his number for a 'platonic' relationship but also he talked about sex a lot. Left me with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. He was disguisng it as a friends with benefits type of arrangement. I wasn't attracted to him but had a joke around with him. I told him naah lol and left but that was really in my face Big Grin

RE: Attract Perfect Sexual Partner 4G - xena - 08-13-2017

I can't remember which day I am on but I started listening to the 5G version.

I found it quite tiring to listen to at night through speakers whilst sleeping but have tried getting in 8 hours.

Took the subliminal to work to listen to in my office, trickling version. I have my own office so not really any issues around others being exposed. I can start and stop the track as needed if I need to step out of the office.

RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - xena - 08-13-2017

Very interesting result on Friday.

I have been listening to it in my office for the past few days.

I bumped into someone in the building, I notice he is interested in me as I stop to talk to him. I have talked to him before but briefly. I do find him attractive but he didnt notice me before properly.

I stop and chat to him and I notice he is looking at me as if he is mesmerised with a strong sexual look in his eyes. He asks me in the conversation if I am single.

I bump into him again a few hours later and I feel his gaze. I think the subliminal being played in the office has a stronger effect than headphones.

To be continued...

RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - xena - 08-14-2017

Back to work today and had the subliminal playing in office.

I ran in to the same guy in the building again after 2 hours.

I talk to him briefly as I am busy and I notice a look in his eyes which I can only describe as attraction. I feel the same way about him which is crazy because he isn't the usual type of guy I am into normally. I'm also putting in effort into the way I look and wishing during the day that I bump into him. I dont usually think about guys bodies that much but I want to tear his clothes off lol. I notice myself thinking about him a lot.

To be continued...

RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - xena - 08-15-2017

Kept the subliminal on in office and ran into him again. Except this time he looks shy to me and its starting to look like he has a crush but doesn't know how to handle it so there is some avoidance.

To be continued...

RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - Darkness - 08-15-2017

On his part or on yours?

RE: Manifest Sexual Partner 5G - Shannon - 08-16-2017

(07-26-2017, 10:20 AM)xena Wrote: I'm not sure but this subliminal causes dull aching pain in my reproductive area and I feel super aroused. Why is this? When I stop listening it stops.

Women can experience things like that as a result of a phenomenon known as "tumescence", which is when she is fully aroused and her body is congested with sexual energy. It usually also accompanies a feeling of congestion or fullness. This is essentially "Blue Balls, Female Edition".