Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 09:16 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I wonder how much MLS could help with other subs due to the restructuring of the brain.

How would we know the difference between that and future advancements in scripting of things like ASS/ART?

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - THolt - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 09:54 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 09:13 AM)eternity Wrote: Shannon, you only wrote three sentences but there's a whole essay of information in those 3 sentences. The implications of what you wrote seems profound, but I'm still attempting to wrap my mind around what you said.

If I'm understanding correctly, as the program is running and executing at the level of the brain, it starts sending packets of data to the mind until the program has been fully installed in the mind. At which point the resources of the brain is freed up to do what it needs to do.

My understanding of it is still fragmented, but if my assumption is right, MLS bypasses the brain by storing it directly in the mind.

Using knowledge of the principle of correspondence, data gets transferred to the highest level of conscious, and is accessed by the brain when needed.

Please note my edit of a typo, above in the post we are referring to.

MLS works using the brain to its limits, but offloads the rest to the mind, and thus bypasses the limits of the brain insofar as learning speed is concerned. It is designed to allow you to do two important things when it has worked through the detox, self imposed limits and brain optimization:

1. See a thing done, and then teach yourself to actually/physically do it without actually physically doing it (given sufficient need/desire to learn it). (Per Chaos' request.)
2. Create things in your mind, determine all faults, optimize them, and then express them as a finished product. (See Nikola Tesla.)

This all happens (theoretically outside of time/space) within the realm of the nonphysical mind, in such a way that your future self can assist in strengthening/building the neural pathways such that actually learning the thing (creating the physical neural pathways) should be partially done by the time the information is passed back for the brain to codify as physical, chemical, electrical and quantum imprinting and outward expression is made possible.

So... where there is sufficient need or desire to learn, you're teaching yourself or creating the thing without your physical brain even being fully aware of that fact, and when the end result is achieved, it is "imprinted" on the physical brain, which should allow for "suddenly getting it" and "having it just click", resulting in going from "cannot yet" to "can" very quickly.

This is of course only a small portion of all this program is trying to accomplish. But it is a very important part. Of course this also presumes you do not prevent it from being able to accomplish its goals through resistance or self sabotage. Given enough time, it should be able to overcome those.

Hope this makes sense.
That sounds amazing. It will be cool to see how this technology is expanded into programs such as BAMM 3.0 and AM7 in the future.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - chaosvrgn - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 09:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: 1. See a thing done, and then teach yourself to actually/physically do it without actually physically doing it (given sufficient need/desire to learn it). (Per Chaos' request.)

Ya'll welcome Wink

(07-24-2017, 09:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: So... where there is sufficient need or desire to learn, you're teaching yourself or creating the thing without your physical brain even being fully aware of that fact, and when the end result is achieved, it is "imprinted" on the physical brain, which should allow for "suddenly getting it" and "having it just click", resulting in going from "cannot yet" to "can" very quickly.

I have experienced this multiple times on MLS. Even happened today with my left Thai kick. When I say I've had trouble with that damn kick, I really mean it.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - hunk - 07-25-2017

I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8

Love the thread title Big Grin

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-25-2017

MLS is definitely working on bedroom mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This needs to be transposed into DMSI 3.2.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-25-2017

I asked my boss if I can stay late to learn how to reclaim screens. he said "sure, that's fine". I immediately got a hit of euphoria as if I won a bet.

LOL that's fuqqin genius, Shannon.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-25-2017

Quote:MLS is definitely working on bedroom mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personally i'm really good in the bedroom...

I can sleep for hours! Big Grin

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-26-2017

(07-25-2017, 04:39 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

Especially on DMSI release dates! !!

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 07-26-2017

(07-26-2017, 04:29 AM)eternity Wrote:

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-26-2017

Boom shakalaka! Take that, Ben! lol

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - CatMan - 07-26-2017

(07-26-2017, 08:30 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 04:29 AM)eternity Wrote:

[Image: image.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqo-v-zeZ24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpj6Nuc1SI4

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-26-2017

Quote:Especially on DMSI release dates! !!

HAHAHA my ass just feel off from laughing!

Yes on the night before i'm like "Ok I better sleep in extra tomorrow because I want more memes and funny videos to be posted".

And then when it's time to get up i'm like "Hmm.. I think I might just lay in bed a few hours longer.. and eat steak." And to continue the steak meme then Shannon thinks "Well i'm gonna go eat steak too while they are waiting".

Tongue

[Image: DMSI_steak_meme.jpg]

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-26-2017

LOL!! I had a genuinely hearty laugh over the past few posts.

Your humor rocks Ben Tongue

[don't get me started on the steak tho Rolleyes]

MLS report time:

It's starting to get good. My concentration levels: I felt like I was on a good dose of modafinil today. But unlike modafinil, there was no comedown!

I learned how to reclaim a screen today, and did one all by myself. I had to use some HARSH chemicals so I second guessed my decision to want to learn how to do it, but I got over it quickly because there's a LOT of money to be made in the industry.

After work, I went to my Gurdjieff class, and we talked about the importance of attention, and the various levels of awareness and attention. It reminded me a lot of what Shannon has described on the forum here and there, so it wasn't completely foreign to me. I seemed to be able to pay attention to what each person was saying a lot better than I usually do. I had a heightened level of focus.

I'm sitting here at 11:40 pm, and I feel like I'm finally ready to crash out, and I'm excited for tomorrow to see what adventures tomorrow will bring. MLS is seriously like Renaissance Man Junior. I think the detox/turbulence/clearing or whatever it was has finally started to die down, and I'm beginning to be in pure script execution mode.

Cool

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-26-2017

I forgot this one...

[Image: I_dont_always_eat_steak.jpg]