Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - eternity - 07-19-2017

Goals of running MLS 5.5G:

Sexual Mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seduction Mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Body Language ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Time Management ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Photoshop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Productivity Mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Critical Thinking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Logical Analysis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<rule 4 stuff> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Optimal Pheromone Use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Screen Printing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reading Comprehension ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
<more rule 4 stuff> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mastery of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sales Mastery ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adobe Illustrator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YouTube Video Creation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Communicating my thoughts coherently ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AND I'll probably be adding to this list as we go on. Cheers to being 5 minutes into my first loop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

time to say good bye to the [almost] harem that I had. Sorry girls, daddy's gotta build his empire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-19-2017

You forgot to add "Mastery of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)".

But you're already well on your way to mastering all things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-19-2017

What would I do without you ben? I added it to the list!

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-19-2017

Hahaha i'm glad you're dealing with the important stuff!

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-19-2017

How ya feelin, man?

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-20-2017

(07-19-2017, 08:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: How ya feelin, man?

I feel like my mind is quiet. I woke up 30 min earlier than usual today. And I'm not tired without my coffee.

My mind is quiet, so I take that to mean it's in listening mode. Ready to absorb information.

It's VERY peaceful. I can dig it Smile

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-20-2017

Ben this is for you

ok, I have to report these things before I forget but it's paradoxical because I'm getting a headache from distracting myself from the work that I'm supposed to be doing. Pretty sure that's some form of discomfort scripting that is pushing me to stop procrastinating xD

but I have a somewhat photographic memory of things I saw this morning. I am remembering what I saw with lucid clarity. I don't trust my memory that much, so I'm not giving it any credence until I verify that my new memory is accurate. But it's definitely worth reporting because it's new to me.

Okay back to work so I can get rid of this damn headache. lol

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-20-2017

The discomfort scripting has been disabled in MLS 5.5G.

(07-20-2017, 06:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: The discomfort scripting has been disabled in MLS 5.5G.

Good to know!

Might have been self induced headache from something else then. It did feel like there was a pretty strong force telling me to stop procrastinating, though. And when I say Strong Force, I mean it. It was like a compulsion i was fighting against lol. The headache might have been one of those causation =! correlation things.

I tested something out earlier. I watched 3 minutes of an adobe illustrator tutorial. I can remember the keyboard shortcuts the guy taught with an insane clarity.

V for general selection
A for specific selection
space + click to move the artboard.

I think subgoal #12 requires conscious focus on what you're looking at. I'm not too certain if having it playing in the background will be enough to deconstruct it subconsciously, although it's definitely worth testing this out. The implications could be insane, if we can learn through having things playing in the background.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 11:43 AM)eternity Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 06:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: The discomfort scripting has been disabled in MLS 5.5G.

Good to know!

Might have been self induced headache from something else then. It did feel like there was a pretty strong force telling me to stop procrastinating, though. And when I say Strong Force, I mean it. It was like a compulsion i was fighting against lol. The headache might have been one of those causation =! correlation things.

I tested something out earlier. I watched 3 minutes of an adobe illustrator tutorial. I can remember the keyboard shortcuts the guy taught with an insane clarity.

V for general selection
A for specific selection
space + click to move the artboard.

I think subgoal #12 requires conscious focus on what you're looking at. I'm not too certain if having it playing in the background will be enough to deconstruct it subconsciously, although it's definitely worth testing this out. The implications could be insane, if we can learn through having things playing in the background.

Could have been your brain chemistry 'rebalancing.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 07-20-2017

Quote: Ben this is for you

Hahaha thankyou, all memes help! Big Grin

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-21-2017

Day 2: TURBULENCE!!!!!!!!!

DMSI P3/4/5 vs MLS P3/4/5/6

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-21-2017

Can you describe it?