Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-12-2017

Day 8 (July 11, 2017)

Nothing much happened because I stayed at home. I went to the gym but there were not many people there.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-12-2017

Day 9 (July 12, 2017)

Went to the gym today, this time there were a lot of people. There were some cute girls there so it was the perfect time to see how it would effect them. To cut the long story short, almost all of them were looking at me.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-13-2017

(07-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Travis Wrote: You sound a lot like my younger self. Don't worry, DMSIs about to blow yo' socks off

Travis how long did it take you to start seeing results?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Blacksheep - 07-13-2017

(.....)

So about the healing and clearing and the P3, P4, P5 technology.

So I know that version A is focusing on the healing/clearing and version B is focusing on executing.
There are some times of the day when I feel good, and some times when I feel bad. So I'm guessing that it is the healing/clearing that is kicking in.

I know from the past responses that version A still has attraction benefits, but I was wondering if version B is stronger in terms of attraction. I'm guessing since it doesn't contain any healing/clearing that it would be more pronounced, is that the case?

Now until the P3, P4, P5 technology. I know that it increases the effectiveness of the program by increasing the number of words per minute. So I'm clear on that part, but the thing is that I'm not supposed to listen to the sub that contains that technology for 14-21 days.

So I'm guessing that the subconscious mind takes those same amount of days to process all of that information before it REALLY kicks in. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

(07-13-2017, 11:26 AM)Travis Wrote: I saw results the first day I used DMSI, but they were small in comparison to what I have now. V3 is where DMSI really started to kick off for me, and change me as a person

Wow that was some fast results! Maybe I'm not aware of things to look for. Or it would effect me differently. Since I'm different than you are. Wow I can't imagine how you must feel. Must feel great!Smile That was on V3.....and we are on 3.1.... so I can imagine what results ill get! But I have to have patience.Cool

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Benjamin - 07-13-2017

Quote:So about the healing and clearing and the P3, P4, P5 technology.

So I know that version A is focusing on the healing/clearing and version B is focusing on executing.
There are some times of the day when I feel good, and some times when I feel bad. So I'm guessing that it is the healing/clearing that is kicking in.

I know from the past responses that version A still has attraction benefits, but I was wondering if version B is stronger in terms of attraction. I'm guessing since it doesn't contain any healing/clearing that it would be more pronounced, is that the case?

Now until the P3, P4, P5 technology. I know that it increases the effectiveness of the program by increasing the number of words per minute. So I'm clear on that part, but the thing is that I'm not supposed to listen to the sub that contains that technology for 14-21 days.

So I'm guessing that the subconscious mind takes those same amount of days to process all of that information before it REALLY kicks in. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

If you're ready for it then in theory yes since B is focuses more and without the healing.

The first time I did it I executed briefly, met a girl at a market and went to the beach with her later that day, had several girls messaging me and such but then stuff come up and it stopped.

The second time I did it the whole time I just felt awkward, weird and fearful. Which showed I wasn't ready for it.

But the brief time when I first used it showed the potential of it if you are ready.[/quote]

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-14-2017

(07-13-2017, 05:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:So about the healing and clearing and the P3, P4, P5 technology.

If you're ready for it then in theory yes since B is focuses more and without the healing.

The first time I did it I executed briefly, met a girl at a market and went to the beach with her later that day, had several girls messaging me and such but then stuff come up and it stopped.

The second time I did it the whole time I just felt awkward, weird and fearful. Which showed I wasn't ready for it.

But the brief time when I first used it showed the potential of it if you are ready.
[/quote]

So how would I know I am ready? When I get results? Or when I feel "happy"?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-14-2017

I feel so unmotivated today, like I don't feel like doing ANYTHING at all. I barely greet people when I go to a store. Sometimes I feel a bit irritated for no reason, like I feel a little mad. I went to the gym today and I didn't work out AT ALL. Its like I had no will power/mental capacity to even run on the tread mill.

I literally have to FORCE myself to be outgoing. Not a good feeling at all. Im not getting results externally yet. Is this the healing taking over?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Benjamin - 07-15-2017

Quote:So how would I know I am ready? When I get results? Or when I feel "happy"?

When you're 'executing' A consistently over an amount of time you're likely ready for B.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 12:22 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:So how would I know I am ready? When I get results? Or when I feel "happy"?

When you're 'executing' A consistently over an amount of time you're likely ready for B.

So when I start getting attraction "hits". That's when I'm ready for B

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Duke.Togo - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:29 AM)omi95 Wrote:

If you want to try B, go for it and try it. See how far you get and then when you've had enough, go back to A.

Or, as this is your first time with DMSI, you can just follow the directions and use A for 32 days and then use B.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-16-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:56 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:

If you want to try B, go for it and try it. See how far you get and then when you've had enough, go back to A.

Or, as this is your first time with DMSI, you can just follow the directions and use A for 32 days and then use B.

I would like to try B, but I think it would be much better if I stick with the instructions, then Ill see what happens. After I finish my 32 days of listening to A, do I way for a few days? Or just jump straight to B?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 07-17-2017

(07-16-2017, 08:21 AM)omi95 Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 07:56 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:

I would like to try B, but I think it would be much better if I stick with the instructions, then Ill see what happens. After I finish my 32 days of listening to A, do I way for a few days? Or just jump straight to B?

Straight to B.