Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shawn - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 02:41 PM)omi95 Wrote: Can I listen to DSMI while Im playing a video? In other words can I watch a video while I listen to the sub at the same time? Its on the PC

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8845-post-171191.html#pid171191

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-08-2017

Day 3 (July 6, 2017)

Went to my friends place downtown, since he had someone he wanted to introduce me to. Since his place is pretty far from my place, I decided to take the subway. When I entered the train there were quite a lot of people, there were some people that gave IOI's.... like looking at my direction, as well as looking directly at me. It wasn't anything crazy.

When I got out of the subway and went back outside to go to my friends house, as I was walking by girls, there were some giving me good eye contact, (which usually happens). However, one thing I forgot to mention, I felt pretty S**tty/unmotivated. It must be resistance.

When I got to my friends house, one of his dogs (he has two dogs) went crazy over me. I was a bit surprised as these dogs only seen me four times. They would also rest right beside me and lick me a few times. I heard somewhere in the forums that it has to do with them sensing your aura.

When I left my friend's place, I decided to take a nice walk around the area, this time I notice quite a few attention spikes here and there. Girls would also hold eye contact sometimes. Older women would also look at me.

Overall ok day

Day 4 (July 7, 2017)

Felt very bad. I wanted to go to the gym, but as soon as I got there I had ZERO motivation to workout, not even light cardio. I winded up staying there for a full hour doing absolutely nothing. Didn't make that much eye contact with people as I felt like sh*t. Went back home and I was in a super bad mood and tired.

Overall bad day.

Day 5 (July 8, 2017)

Went to work today, I did notice that quite a few girls were giving me prolonged eye contact. Even some of my female co-workers. At work, there was a dog and his owner that walked by me, immediately when the dog saw me, he went crazy and started wagging his tail and "hugging" my leg. To make sure it wasn't a coincidence I wanted to see what the dog would do when people walk by, the dog didn't do anything. Keep in mind, I have never seen them before, so that was interesting. One thing I notice though is that from a distance, if I look at a girl directly they would just keep looking at me for a little while.

I had that happen to me especially when I came out of work in the afternoon, as I went to work at 7am and there weren't that many people outside. Anyways I went home, and reflected on my day

Good day today

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-09-2017

I read somewhere that it takes 2-6 weeks for DMSI to kick in full force. Is that true?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Lowe - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 07:39 AM)omi95 Wrote: I read somewhere that it takes 2-6 weeks for DMSI to kick in full force. Is that true?

For a few, much shorter, and for most people that I have seen, much longer. I don't see this estimate being accurate for many.

It varies a lot depending on the person and how resistant they are.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-10-2017

(07-09-2017, 11:43 PM)Lowe Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 07:39 AM)omi95 Wrote: I read somewhere that it takes 2-6 weeks for DMSI to kick in full force. Is that true?

For a few, much shorter, and for most people that I have seen, much longer. I don't see this estimate being accurate for many.

It varies a lot depending on the person and how resistant they are.

Is there a way to know how much resistance I have?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Lowe - 07-10-2017

Unfortunately no, not directly. You just gotta use the subliminals and how long it takes to work is an indicator. Some who are every resistant reported negative personal effects (kalmah comes to mind), though that is uncommon.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-11-2017

Day 6 (July 9, 2017)

I woke up feeling pretty good today. Today I had to to work so, there wasn't much to do. However when I went to the subway station, there were a bit of girls looking at me. The first one was a 4. I went to the front of the station and there was a pretty Latina girl, a 7. She didn't see me because she was facing her back to me looking at something.

When I the train arrived and I got in, things were a bit different however. As I got in the train, there was a black girl (another 7) that looked at me. When I turned around the same latina girl, now that she saw me, gave me a prolonged eye contact. The whole time that they were in the ride with me (2 stops) they were looking in my direction.

Went to work and nothing crazy happened, however I noticed that my supervisor (latina 6) was giving me a bit more eye contact than usual. Some customers as well, but maybe because they see me as a person that could help them, who knows.

Would keep updating

Day 7 (July 10, 2017)

Went to the gym with my brother and his friend. Had a few prolonged looks by some females. One of them was an older latina (5, and 40 years old). And another one that was a 3. I noticed that they (what it seems like) they were hovering around me.

What I mean by that, is that they used workout machines that were far away from me.

There were also quite a bit of guys looking at me, (celebrity effect?)

After that I went home and nothing happened.

(07-10-2017, 11:45 PM)Lowe Wrote: Unfortunately no, not directly. You just gotta use the subliminals and how long it takes to work is an indicator. Some who are every resistant reported negative personal effects (kalmah comes to mind), though that is uncommon.

Got it, so basically when it starts working that means that I have no more resistance? I would be "clean"

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-12-2017

Has DMSI changed peoples lives on this forum?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Lowe - 07-12-2017

For some of the most impressive success stories I suggest looking up journals by NoLimit, Eternity and DukeTogo. There are a few more, but those three off the top of my head.

For some others, we are still listening patiently. I think some people's results show we're ultimately heading in the right direction with this subliminal.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Benjamin - 07-12-2017

Quote:Is there a way to know how much resistance I have?

The only way to know is to actually use a program and see what comes up. Usually things such as frustration, annoyance, hopelessness and such are ways for your mind to try to get you to stop using what it knows is effective and working on changing your programming. Sometimes it can be convincing, even for me when i'm so aware of this and can tell it quickly with someone else... when it happens to me it's still easy to feel stuck in it.

Quote:Got it, so basically when it starts working that means that I have no more resistance? I would be "clean"

It can come up in waves. You might heal/clear something and it starts execiting DMSI and then later on the healing hits upon something deeper and it goes to work on that.

Shannon has said that it starts 'executing' until it hits upon a blockage to heal/clear and then goes to work on that and then when it clears you should notice more results.. but it can go in waves and it depends on the person too.