Subliminal Talk
In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A (/Thread-In-this-for-the-healing-DMSI-v3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-02-2017

(10-01-2017, 04:52 PM)dissonance Wrote: I took a week long break, and it felt good. I just started listening last night. Try a week first or two for your break. IMO. Up to you though.

I'll give a week or two a shot. Just the more I've run DMSI the more I don't like the seduction stuff in it. It's pushing me to focus on things I don't really want to focus on right now and that's probably where most of the resistance is coming from. I've got two different goals in my head right now.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - CatMan - 10-02-2017

Matt,

I always liked you on E2. It seemed like the sub you needed and you were getting real solid results from it I thought.

I didn't feel the move to DMSI was right for you given your apparent wants/goals. I was disappointed when you shifted to it from E2.

AM6 too wasn't really a right fit for you. I think you went to that one too.

I'd say, either go back to E2 long term, or do UD long term. Those seem to align with what you are looking for in your sub experience it seems to me.

I wish you the best, Matt!

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 02:47 AM)CatMan Wrote: Matt,

I always liked you on E2. It seemed like the sub you needed and you were getting real solid results from it I thought.

I didn't feel the move to DMSI was right for you given your apparent wants/goals. I was disappointed when you shifted to it from E2.

AM6 too wasn't really a right fit for you. I think you went to that one too.

I'd say, either go back to E2 long term, or do UD long term. Those seem to align with what you are looking for in your sub experience it seems to me.

I wish you the best, Matt!

Thanks for the input. I think I will move back to E2 after a break. It's funny you mention it because I was just thinking about it the other day. How E2 had a much gentler approach and seemed to work with me better. I definitely made a lot of progress on E2 and I felt really good just being myself. Something I've sort of lost on DMSI.

So again thanks for dropping by. I was on the fence a bit, but now I'm definitely feeling better about switching.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - dissonance - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 02:32 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 04:52 PM)dissonance Wrote: I took a week long break, and it felt good. I just started listening last night. Try a week first or two for your break. IMO. Up to you though.

I'll give a week or two a shot. Just the more I've run DMSI the more I don't like the seduction stuff in it. It's pushing me to focus on things I don't really want to focus on right now and that's probably where most of the resistance is coming from. I've got two different goals in my head right now.

What are the two goals that you have? Girls and music?

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 12:27 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:32 AM)mat422 Wrote:

What are the two goals that you have? Girls and music?

Yeah maybe it's just me running from DMSI but whatever. Girls was never my primary focus. I don't like how much mental energy I've been wasting when it could be put to better use somewhere else.

Also as a side note, I've been off dmsi two days now and it's miserable. Anxiety at ridiculous levels and I have this dull headache that won't go away. I thought things would mellow out a bit once I stopped, but it seems like it's effecting me more and not in a good way. Feels like I'm having mini panic attacks throughout the day. My body is all tense and I can't focus.

Driving home yesterday was incredibly difficult. And once I got home I was planning to just lie down for a couple of minutes to calm down. But I was so tired/anxious I went to bed at 6 and slept straight through till the morning. Feels like my body is in this fight or flight mode all the time now and I can't calm myself. People are making me more anxious than usual and any perceived inflection of aggression or hostility in their tone sends me into this tense afraid feeling. Feels like I have PTSD or something, not good

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - ichigo - 10-03-2017

The programming continues for up to 21 days, perhaps even more, even after you stop running the sub.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - RTBoss - 10-03-2017

I'd say it took me 3 months of V3.1 to start feeling really damn good most of the time. That was my experience - lots of anxiety, wanting to stay home all the time, some depression...After that, everything just got better.

And remember, even if you're not after women, Shannon places DMSI as the most powerful healing sub. There is healing & clearing in MLS related to the goal of that program - but it may help with your music. I know I want to run it help my music, eventually. I'd be running it now if I didn't feel MHS took some priority. UD also seems good, but there's just not enough reporting going on - and Myth's experience didn't seem encouraging.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-04-2017

(10-03-2017, 05:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'd say it took me 3 months of V3.1 to start feeling really damn good most of the time. That was my experience - lots of anxiety, wanting to stay home all the time, some depression...After that, everything just got better.

And remember, even if you're not after women, Shannon places DMSI as the most powerful healing sub. There is healing & clearing in MLS related to the goal of that program - but it may help with your music. I know I want to run it help my music, eventually. I'd be running it now if I didn't feel MHS took some priority. UD also seems good, but there's just not enough reporting going on - and Myth's experience didn't seem encouraging.

I'm just a little over 2 months right now. The thing is I'm not sure if what I need is power right now. Power is pointless if it affects me enough to the point where I don't execute the instructions or I dig up too much too fast and can't handle it. E2 went at a safe pace and I think Shannon mentioned DMSI just plows through everything regardless of pace. That second one has never worked for me and it's not just subliminals. In my life I've never been able to keep up with a lot of stimulus at once. The thing I liked about E2 is it would bring up enough to heal, wait, then do it again. DMSI being constantly on and pushing, I can't handle it. I hit a certain threshold and I shutdown. Actually this was the exact problem I had in E1 and why Shannon put the whole go at your own pace in E2.

At this point I'm just trying to find what works best for me, not what works best in theory. If E2 gets me to the same place but longer I'm ok with that. It's better than not getting there at all because it moves too fast and causes me to resist too much.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - dissonance - 10-04-2017

(10-04-2017, 03:46 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 05:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'd say it took me 3 months of V3.1 to start feeling really damn good most of the time. That was my experience - lots of anxiety, wanting to stay home all the time, some depression...After that, everything just got better.

I'm just a little over 2 months right now. The thing is I'm not sure if what I need is power right now. Power is pointless if it affects me enough to the point where I don't execute the instructions or I dig up too much too fast and can't handle it. E2 went at a safe pace and I think Shannon mentioned DMSI just plows through everything regardless of pace. That second one has never worked for me and it's not just subliminals. In my life I've never been able to keep up with a lot of stimulus at once. The thing I liked about E2 is it would bring up enough to heal, wait, then do it again. DMSI being constantly on and pushing, I can't handle it. I hit a certain threshold and I shutdown. Actually this was the exact problem I had in E1 and why Shannon put the whole go at your own pace in E2.

At this point I'm just trying to find what works best for me, not what works best in theory. If E2 gets me to the same place but longer I'm ok with that. It's better than not getting there at all because it moves too fast and causes me to resist too much.

So you'd rather get there slower but with less turbulence, instead of faster but with more turbulence? Sounds like resistance Big Grin

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-04-2017

(10-04-2017, 11:37 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 03:46 AM)mat422 Wrote:

So you'd rather get there slower but with less turbulence, instead of faster but with more turbulence? Sounds like resistance Big Grin

I guess. The question is, with enough pushing will I overcome that resistance? Or am I just running into a brick wall over and over. That's what's hard to tell about all this. Everyone says that we just need to fight the resistance that comes up, but to me that's not ideal because you can't tell if you're moving forward or just spinning your wheels and going nowhere. It might not be faster in the long run because I have to overcome all that resistance.

I think there's a huge misunderstanding of what resistance is sometimes on this forum. It's not something that needs to be overcome or battled with. Resistance usually comes from a very good reason that your mind has developed. Most likely fear. And if you're afraid enough of something, exposing yourself to more fear isn't always the best and can actually re-traumatize you. That's why therapists use exposure therapy, tiered gradual steps instead of throwing you into the deep end.

And who knows, maybe DMSI has guided me to go back on E2 and run that then return to DMSI when I can accept the accelerated healing. But for now I just don't think DMSI is the best route for me. Sometimes it's about accepting your limits and knowing when to change your approach instead of being stubborn about it.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - Benjamin - 10-05-2017

Quote:So you'd rather get there slower but with less turbulence, instead of faster but with more turbulence? Sounds like resistance

Why does that sound like resistance? It's perfectly reasonable and I understand because i'm similar in that when things are too forceful it can shut me down a bit and the gentle method has usually helped the most.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - mat422 - 10-05-2017

I had a long think about all this. This might get long, so yeah.

All my life I've run away from things. Told myself I'll take it easy, go at my own pace. The problem is my own pace isn't really a pace at all. I just delude myself into believing I'm getting better, but I just stay in my comfort zone. Being off DMSI for a couple of days I see myself slipping back into that. The familiar pattern of running away instead of going forward. I can't go back to that, if I do I know I'll be miserable.

It hit me today that the weight I put in my negative opinions of myself are what hold me back. Instead of trying to fight off fear or resistance I've been encouraging myself that I can get better and improve my life on dmsi. Stopped focusing on how DMSI is gonna make me so miserable,depressed, or anxious. Really all that is just me buying into the thoughts I tell myself thinking I can't change or live a better life.

I guess I started thinking about shame and guilt too. Noticed I have a lot built up around just being a generally cool admired person. If I'm ashamed of wanting to be better and have people think better of me, I'm not gonna get there because the shame will block that goal. So many people advise you not to care what other's think and how wanting approval is weak or insecure. Yeah, but I do want approval. Who am I kidding pretending I'm above it? So after I came to that realization I found myself thinking that there's so much in life that I want but I've just been guilty or ashamed about having. The thing is when you want something and can't get it, it feels bad. But if you want something and can get it, such as using these subs it stops being a problem really. So do I want tons of attention from women? Yeah I do. Is that approval seeking? Probably. But I'm sure if I live it long enough it won't matter as much to me. But if I keep trying to take this high road of being above approval seeking, I'll never make progress.

I've always been more on the side of "accept yourself and your flaws won't matter as much". But you know what? As a human being, yeah I'm good enough. Can I improve on a lot? Yeah. But just because I need to improve doesn't mean I'm not good enough. And accepting myself shouldn't mean accepting parts of myself I really don't like. For the longest time I've had this attitude of "I suck and I'm not good enough, so if I'm just upfront and honest with that attitude with I'll only keep around the people that truly care about me". But it's flawed to begin with. Starting from that attitude is just setting me up for misery. Accepting yourself is tricky. It's easy to fall into complacency and pat yourself on the back for it. That's what I did.

All that being said. I'm sticking with DMSI. Probably gonna hop back on it tonight actually. We'll see where this goes. At this point in my life I don't think I need to go on an inner quest to find myself. If anything I have to pretty much reinvent myself and stop attaching all this importance to my old self and it being more authentic or valid than what I'm becoming. I'd say that's my number 1 issue with subs, leaving behind the old self, feeling like the new self is somehow 'fake' or 'inauthentic'. Stupid stuff, but it does cause issues.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - Nox - 10-05-2017

Excellent choice man. I've been reading your log and was hoping you'd go this route.

RE: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A - kalmah0804 - 10-05-2017

Just gotta power on through man. I wish I had done that on my first run with 3.1. If I hadn't quit so early and then started desperately switching from sub to sub, maybe my entire life would be completely different and not as much in the gutter as it is right now.