Subliminal Talk
EHPRA V2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRA V2 (/Thread-EHPRA-V2--8864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-15-2017

Noticing a more relaxed confidence and even less anxious when looking complete strangers in the eye while they walk by. I also have less hesitation in going for what I want. I’m developing the mentality of “if I want it, I get it. No questions necessary”. My subliminal and self-growth roadmap are also plotted until 2020. Just one more sub to buy and I’ll be good to go.

RE: EHPRA V2 - Daredevil - 10-15-2017

(10-13-2017, 06:04 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 03:09 PM)Daredevil Wrote: E2 is a sub I would not recommend to anyone anymore because of the lack of motivation on the sub and it's motivation decreasing effects. I hope UD doesn't have the same effect.

I get what you mean, for me both APE and E2 have had motivation decreasing effects at one point in time. I feel this may have to do more with the way my mind processes the info more than the scripting itself. Reason is, the more I listen to a sub in a given day, the more mentally drained I feel. The less I listen in a day, the more mental energy I have.

I also saw in a post where Shannon stated to a member that the reason he felt lost and demotivated in E2 is because that person was driven by societal programming and this person was being freed of his slave mentality and truly was becoming himself because of his newfound emotional freedom. It makes sense when you think about it. It can also be scary to realize that you made the choices and took the actions you did all because of some ideologies that were never yours.

I personally would recommend E2 but probably wouldn’t use it more than 6 months at a time. Within the first week I had a major breakthrough that actually brought me to tears and I know that was no coincidence. E2 might strip you of motivation but motivation isn’t everything and it certainly doesn’t get the job done on its own. In the end, if you want something you’ll go after it.

Umm... that was Me.

(10-15-2017, 05:24 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Noticing a more relaxed confidence and even less anxious when looking complete strangers in the eye while they walk by. I also have less hesitation in going for what I want. I’m developing the mentality of “if I want it, I get it. No questions necessary”. My subliminal and self-growth roadmap are also plotted until 2020. Just one more sub to buy and I’ll be good to go.

Whats your Subliminal roadmap, mine is in my handle.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-15-2017

(10-15-2017, 05:54 AM)Daredevil Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 05:24 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Noticing a more relaxed confidence and even less anxious when looking complete strangers in the eye while they walk by. I also have less hesitation in going for what I want. I’m developing the mentality of “if I want it, I get it. No questions necessary”. My subliminal and self-growth roadmap are also plotted until 2020. Just one more sub to buy and I’ll be good to go.

Whats your Subliminal roadmap, mine is in my handle.

Once I’m done with E2 I’ll be taking a short break and then doing AM6 for 9 months. The first 6 months will be the main component and then stage 7 for a full 96 days afterwards. Then comes a 2 week break, then testosterone maximizer for 3 months. Another 2 week break and then comes BASE 5G for 9 months. The last couple months in 2019 I’ll be reassessing my current progress and needs.

Unless you did AM6 before doing stage 7 after a first run isn't wise.

I would Suggest E2-->AM6 6 Months--> Test Maximizer 6 Months--> AM7 1 Year-- BASE 6G 1 Year

That way you can get the 6G versions of programs instead of just running 5G

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-16-2017

(10-15-2017, 08:06 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Unless you did AM6 before doing stage 7 after a first run isn't wise.

I would Suggest E2-->AM6 6 Months--> Test Maximizer 6 Months--> AM7 1 Year-- BASE 6G 1 Year

That way you can get the 6G versions of programs instead of just running 5G

It says right in the instructions that stage 7 can be used right after the first 6 have been gone through at least once. I’m using it as a cruising stage. I’d only use it as a refresher after my second run.

RE: EHPRA V2 - Benjamin - 10-16-2017

Depends how far you feel you've got from AM6.

Usually if you feel you need more growth in the direction of the goal it's best to do Stages 1-6 again, if you feel like you've got to the point you want then that's when Stage 7 is good to use.

(10-16-2017, 03:18 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Depends how far you feel you've got from AM6.

Usually if you feel you need more growth in the direction of the goal it's best to do Stages 1-6 again, if you feel like you've got to the point you want then that's when Stage 7 is good to use.

Yea the plan was just to change course and rerun it if I wasn’t satisfied with the results from one run but as it stands now the plan I typed up has the green light.

Had a pretty foul mood earlier for an unidentifiable reason. I wanted to be alone and after class I came home and locked myself in my room for 2 hours while being all alone at home. During those 2 hours I listened and the feeling left. Not sure what the hell happened. Seems I’ve hit another snag.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-17-2017

Starting to realize that from yesterday, E2 May have broken through something. I’m beginning to feel more self secure and relaxed. Everything seems to flow easier, even Work which is usually a small source of stress for me was quite relaxed and I felt in control the entire time.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2017

Yup it’s official, I’ve unexpectedly/abruptly reached a new level of self control. Or maybe I experienced something from the naturalizer effect to where I’m just now noticing. One thing I’ll also say is although it’s easier for me to socialize now and I do it with less hesitation, I’m getting a little bad at holding a conversation. My theory is that I’m willing to fake less the fact that most things that most people talk about simply don’t interest me.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-19-2017

I’m inexplicably happy and joyous today. I also felt my oncoming flu symptoms fade away in hours. I pulled out all the stops when it came to my grooming and hygiene as well. I’ve been improving my self-care drastically in that area anyway but man it’s like I’m becoming almost obsessed with taking better care of myself on all levels. I predicted yesterday would be amazing and it was, today feels like it’ll be even better. Even walking into Walgreens, and then my building at work, everyone is responding to me well and I feel deeply greatful. I’m also talking more smoothly and calmly. It’s like I’m on an all natural high. Damn E2 lol.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-22-2017

The past few days have been pretty good, no complaints really. I'm finding myself feeling more ambitious about attaining what I want in life. The biggest difference in me manifesting is the fact that I'm flipping most negative thoughts into positive ones, the negative thoughts not being flipped are simply stopped and dropped. Even in the area of money, I'm more relaxed about spending but still also setting funds aside to anticipate any unexpected expenses.

I've also begun to notice that anytime someone around me expresses negative emotions of any kind I'm starting to ignore them, as well as in myself. I believe there's something in E2 about disconnecting from negativity so looks like that's being executed pretty well. First dream I had in a while is that I was annoyed by everyone around me acting emotional.

I'm also beginning to get the feeling that I should run E2 only for a couple more weeks. I am not sure if this is genuine or some covert form of resistance. I don't really feel bored with the sub, just feeling a sense of "near completion". Going to have to watch to see if this feeling keeps popping up steadily or if it dissapates after a few days. I'll take it as a sign of resistance (if I'm still gettin any) if that urge is gone after a week or so. The original plan was to run the sub until around December, but if that doesn't turn out to be the case then I could use that resting period and start AM6 around that time.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 10-23-2017

Today I’m feeling another burst of happiness and joy. Optimism is also at an all time high. Did have a couple fear-based thoughts, so instead of wondering and worrying about the future I deviated from my normal schedule and went to take care of what I needed to immediately just to be sure. Turns out everything was fine but I did take an administrative action yesterday that could’ve ended up holding up some money for me. The guy that helped me basically erased that so things would keep running smooth. I’m feeling grateful for all things big and small