Subliminal Talk
Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal (/Thread-Arctic-Fox-s-LTU-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - Jake2015 - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 02:18 PM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 12:32 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 12:42 AM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 10:36 PM)cataleya Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 02:57 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: Stay away please.

I didn't mean anything wrong ...I just meant that I don't like it that after a year on E2 someone still feels this bad..but ok, I'll stay away.

Apologies Cataleya, I took the post the wrong way. Sorry im a bit sensitive at the moment.

May I ask, after a year on E2, what has actually cleared and how much has actually cleared or has nothing changed at all? After a year this is concerning as I after 48days didn't notice anything but thought I would need longer and yet you've been on it for a year. I did think when E2 was released that it was to be the greatest sub of all time so surely after a year something MUST have cleared no?

Without going too much into it, it's like Shannon posted above "Its HARDCORE resistance".

E2 has done great work but I'm at a stage where I'm not happy, and it is just that: a stage. There where times over the last year that E2 was the best thing ever, and I posted the good times in my Journal. But there will be bad times, and this is one of them for me - it just been a while so I'm throwing my toys out of the pram a bit!

Its at these times where i need to try a few things to get me back on track and they are normally things I need to kickstart like more exercise, better diet.

Once I've finished my 1st month on LTU i will look into how to run the DMSI-A as Shannon suggested above, I may continue with LTU for another 2 months and switch to the Stream track, and maybe back onto ultrasonic (but that will require different speakers) then do DMSI-A.

I see but then that means E2 and clearing subs clearly need more than 1 year, maybe 3 - 5 years of constant listening to make real clearing happen no?

RE: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - ArcticFox - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 02:25 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 12:42 AM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 10:36 PM)cataleya Wrote: I didn't mean anything wrong ...I just meant that I don't like it that after a year on E2 someone still feels this bad..but ok, I'll stay away.

Apologies Cataleya, I took the post the wrong way. Sorry im a bit sensitive at the moment.

May I ask, after a year on E2, what has actually cleared and how much has actually cleared or has nothing changed at all? After a year this is concerning as I after 48days didn't notice anything but thought I would need longer and yet you've been on it for a year. I did think when E2 was released that it was to be the greatest sub of all time so surely after a year something MUST have cleared no?

Without going too much into it, it's like Shannon posted above "Its HARDCORE resistance".

E2 has done great work but I'm at a stage where I'm not happy, and it is just that: a stage. There where times over the last year that E2 was the best thing ever, and I posted the good times in my Journal. But there will be bad times, and this is one of them for me - it just been a while so I'm throwing my toys out of the pram a bit!

Its at these times where i need to try a few things to get me back on track and they are normally things I need to kickstart like more exercise, better diet.

Once I've finished my 1st month on LTU i will look into how to run the DMSI-A as Shannon suggested above, I may continue with LTU for another 2 months and switch to the Stream track, and maybe back onto ultrasonic (but that will require different speakers) then do DMSI-A.

I see but then that means E2 and clearing subs clearly need more than 1 year, maybe 3 - 5 years of constant listening to make real clearing happen no?

No not at all, it could mean i have way more clearing to do. It could mean subs are less effective on me, etc.

People have great results in a couple days, others months. It's your own journey. Some may listen for 1 hour a day others the max allowed, thre are lots of variables.

Shannon said E2 will clear back to day 1, how long it takes is down to the listener.

RE: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - Jake2015 - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 02:44 PM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 02:25 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 12:42 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Apologies Cataleya, I took the post the wrong way. Sorry im a bit sensitive at the moment.

No not at all, it could mean i have way more clearing to do. It could mean subs are less effective on me, etc.

People have great results in a couple days, others months. It's your own journey. Some may listen for 1 hour a day others the max allowed, thre are lots of variables.

Shannon said E2 will clear back to day 1, how long it takes is down to the listener.

Oh i see but personally do you feel E2 is definitely working for you and a powerful sub? and so why did you move to LTU? thank you for replying, some times like today I do wonder about the subs as I am a resistor apparently.

RE: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - ArcticFox - 08-21-2017

Quick update, its beena hectic summer - one where ive felt like im not in control.

I ran LTU for 3 months, I wanted to give it a good chance and break through my resistance. I've been off it for a bout 2 weeks now, and while i have had time to think about what to move onto I also feel like the sub has been doing a lot of work. It makes me think that maybe my brain needs time to process this stuff for longer inbetween listening - perhaps reducing my time to 6 hours a night

Either way I'm going to move onto another sub, as Shannon suggested im going to run DMSI A side to break through the hard resistance I currently have. I was considering ASC but will wait to run that one, and only if i need to. I have no idea how to run this sub so going to start with what is recommended with 2 x loops of the hybrid 3.1A track while i sleep.

Thanks for checking in people and sorry again to Cataleya for my snotty post, it makes me cringe when i read over it again.

RE: Arctic Fox's LTU Journal - cataleya - 08-23-2017

Lol it's ok Big Grin good luck with your DMSI run!