Subliminal Talk
HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] (/Thread-HEAL-THYSELF-Zero-X-Grows-a-new-face-using-MHS)

Pages: 1 2

HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 05-04-2017

So, this will be my Maximum Healing Speed Journal, whereupon I speak upon my healing journey. I am currently taking:

Muscle relaxer
Stool softener
Pain reliever

In addition there are about 40 people actively doing energy healing on me, at least 30 of which are professionals or very advanced in such, so I figure that coupled with MHS, the speed of my recovery should be tremendous. Smile,I also have my own metaphysical tools i'm using, which are generally centered around sound and/or frequency.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 05-04-2017

DAY 1: May 3rd,4 loops,speaker,sleeping:

Had a dream that there were a bunch of other guys competing with me to use the sub, but they seemed to want to use it to become super muscular or something. Made little sense, but the beards were pretty outta this world.

Accident was on friday, despite several days of stool softener, I hadn't dropped a deuce into the toilet, till after my loops. Was singing the "Oh like a rock!" song from the old Chevy commercials, but thems the breaks. Other than that, I don't notice any physiological tingling or whatever, but the poop was pretty significant.

Here's how we're looking on week 1:
[attachment=494]

I can tell DMSI is still lingering because I'm getting hella IOIs from female zombies when I go out. One of em literally dropped their eyeballs on a nearby table to get a look at me while she waited other tables. That's all for now folks.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 05-06-2017

Taking it easy, 4-loops per day, one day at a time. My skin wounds are closing up at an accelerated rate, I should probably leave the scabs alone but I'm sorta compelled. Most have pink skin underneath, that then immediately starts becoming my skin tone as my melanin kicks in. I'm looking forward to further progress.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 05-10-2017

And we've reached week 2! Things are coming along,stitches/sutures have been removed,and I've started using some oils on my facial tissue (which is currently pink but will darken over time.) The places which were stitched are still somewhat bumpy but I'm still definitely healing way faster than anyone could have expected. Strongly suspect very little scarring on the facial region in a month or two.

Now, basically I would like to point out, In my spare time I removed the dried blood/black scabs from my facial region, and this smooth pink skin is what was underneath. I'm also attaching a picture of an old shoulder scar I have to show how my skin looks when it's fully done with the scarring process.[attachment=495]

Last but not least...That eye scar looks fucking bad-ass LOL,I wouldn't mind if that stayed a little lighter than the others,just my opinion.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zane - 05-10-2017

Is it me or does he look Different on MHS?

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 05-21-2017

Facial scars still look roughly the same,but continue to darken day by day,body scars in general are purple-blueish/brownish and healing nicely. Nothing extraordinary to report, but look forward to more in depth details about general condition after litigation concludes.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 06-01-2017

Wellllll, still listening. Not much visible change. However I have been guided to something which for all intents and purposes is almost 'magical', which has caused significant progress in terms of my pain level,if you are interested,please contact me privately.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zane - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 09:31 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: Wellllll, still listening. Not much visible change. However I have been guided to something which for all intents and purposes is almost 'magical', which has caused significant progress in terms of my pain level,if you are interested,please contact me privately.

Yeah It's MHS-5.5G guiding you. Something very similar is happening to me also.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 09:52 PM)Zane Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 09:31 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: Wellllll, still listening. Not much visible change. However I have been guided to something which for all intents and purposes is almost 'magical', which has caused significant progress in terms of my pain level,if you are interested,please contact me privately.

We can trade it ya want, we are all interested in better health.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zane - 06-02-2017

(06-01-2017, 10:06 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:

Nothing I am being guided by MHS-5.5G and have been taking supplement which is helping and healing my mind and body. I haven't never been this serious about supplements in my life.. I don't even miss a dose. I don't want to make me uncomfortable.. Its like my body and mind say that they need a particular supplement specially to heal...and also I am doing some spiritual activities... That's all I can say

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Benjamin - 07-23-2017

How you going with it man?

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Zeroxmachina - 09-04-2017

(07-23-2017, 12:48 AM)Benjamin Wrote: How you going with it man?

I'll let ya'll know once this legal stuff concludes X(

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - Benjamin - 09-04-2017

Allright, hope MHS has helped.

RE: HEAL THYSELF! [Zero X Grows a new face using MHS] - bogdy - 09-05-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:57 PM)Zane Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 10:06 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:

Nothing I am being guided by MHS-5.5G and have been taking supplement which is helping and healing my mind and body. I haven't never been this serious about supplements in my life.. I don't even miss a dose. I don't want to make me uncomfortable.. Its like my body and mind say that they need a particular supplement specially to heal...and also I am doing some spiritual activities... That's all I can say

Same thing happens on UD , it is guiding how to a protocol of detoxifiation. Anyway when you hit resistance you need to be careful to not fuck things up . UD guided me to give up sugar.