Subliminal Talk
MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] (/Thread-MHS-5-5G-Journal-Second-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-02-2017

Guys I seriously don't know why I am having thoughts like this.

I feel that MHS hitting my mental issues so that it can heal. I can't explain I feel like a blank canvas and I really don't know what's right or wrong. I am seeing things with multiple perception. I mean I can see a situation and I can find multiple ways to look at that problem and due to this I am not able to decide if that is right or wrong...

For example.. My Uncle came and told my sis that he was the reason my father got the job and is so much successful.
But then my sis told this to my father in front of my mother and then my mother got angry that he(uncle) shouldn't have told this to my sis and they she will make sure that he will pay for this but then my father got defensive and said that what my uncle said is true he did alot for him when he was poor.. But then my mother said kids don't need to know all this.. But father said no.. Kids have the rights to know this cause it's the truth...

After that I said told my sis that she should have kept her mouth shut in front of mom and then she began fighting me

First perception : If only my uncle didn't came then we won't have been fighting.. Cause we only fight when any relatives come and says shit like this.. So it's their fault.

Second Perception : My sis should have kept her mouth shut. If only she had done this then we won't be fighting.

Third Perception : I should have stayed away and should have said nothing.

Fourth Perception : What my uncle said was true cause he did help my father and still do even in bad times... So my egoistic mom and sis should learn to accept this truth and no one can become successful without some or someone's help..

Fifth Perception : Women and girls always create problems even of simple stuff..

I seeing all this at same time.. . Idk what or whose right or wrong..

Before this I had only perception and I believed in that but right now Idk what to believe in.. I feel like a blank canvas.. Idk what's right or wrong..

I am feeling confused about so many things..

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2017

Right or wrong exist and right or wrong doesn't exist at the same time.
Like Richard Bandler says, hypnosis exist and it doesn't exist Big Grin both of them are true at the same time and there are also false at the same time.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Benjamin - 05-02-2017

Quote:But one thing I knew before even finding IML.. That I knew I will fix myself.. I always had hope in myself and my Lord(Sorry Ben) That one day things will change..

Seriously, you KNOW when you're writing it and you still do? Plus then you go on and write more about that..

Do you want me to edit it or will you?

(05-02-2017, 04:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:But one thing I knew before even finding IML.. That I knew I will fix myself.. I always had hope in myself and my Lord(Sorry Ben) That one day things will change..

Seriously, you KNOW when you're writing it and you still do? Plus then you go on and write more about that..

Do you want me to edit it or will you?

LOL.. I am just messing with ya... I mean this means that u have some kinda radar. How do u know? Do u read each and every post?

Ok will edit it

(05-02-2017, 05:03 AM)Blink Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 02:25 AM)Zane Wrote: My whole life I have lived as "nice guy". I helped people even if they didn't helped me back. They use to make fun of me and I thought that I was important to them. But I was only fooling myself..Someone would ask me for help and I couldn't even say "No" and next thing you know I will be doing stuff which wouldn't even want to. I thought that I wast doing a good thing by going against my wishes and intentions to help someone..
This was since my childhood. No one in my family is like this except my mom and I know that I inherited this from her but I was a level beyond that..

They use to call me "Nice kid" or "Nice Guy".. Being called nice is like saying that u are so weak that even if they hurt u.. You don't have enough strength to fight back... Its a taboo..
My friends were only with me cause they all had their selfish reason.

I relate to most of this. I'm a nice guy myself Smile This is the way I look at it tho. I love that part of me. Well... I used to hate it. But I've come to the realization that the world needs nice guys.

It's just what you make of it. People will tell you that "nice guys finish last". I disagree with that. Being a nice guy hasn't stopped me from having good relationships with people, it hasn't stopped me from having girlfriends either Smile And every single one of them has told me that I'm a sweet loving person. Because I am. And that's mainly because I'm nice and I try not to hurt people's feelings and do good as much as I can. But there's a couple of things I can't stand, and if anyone exhibits them, I'm history. Unwarranted disrespect and treating me like a doormat. Any of these two things happen, they'll get a warning. It happens again, I'll drop the relationship and never look back (which would suck balls of course... but it's the right thing to do for the long run). I'm so much ingrained in that state that no one has exhibited that behaviour in ages.

So, like I said. It's what you make of it. Nice guys that allow themselves to be treated as doormats will finish last. Having said that, you will probably have to go through the hate part and trying to be an asshole/jerk part before coming to an acceptance. I didn't go through that phase myself, I watched a friend do it tho, and I learned from that.

Also, on a side note, have you taken a MBTI personality test? We seem to be the same type Big Grin (Or very close)

I am kinda confused right now and what I should be maybe its the MHS healing.

No I haven't taken any personality test.. Do u know any good site where I can take one?

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Blink - 05-03-2017

(05-02-2017, 11:41 PM)Zane Wrote: I am kinda confused right now and what I should be maybe its the MHS healing.

No I haven't taken any personality test.. Do u know any good site where I can take one?

Confusion is definitely part of emotional healing. And since it's all intertwined MHS could be leading you to emotional healing as well Smile Eternity mentioned something similar on his MHS thread!

For a personality test, you can Google "MBTI test". Lots of options will pop up. You can find a popular one here:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Don't take the result for granted tho. Just read up its description and see if you relate to it.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - ReeZoX - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)Blink Wrote: Confusion is definitely part of emotional healing. And since it's all intertwined MHS could be leading you to emotional healing as well Smile Eternity mentioned something similar on his MHS thread!

For a personality test, you can Google "MBTI test". Lots of options will pop up. You can find a popular one here:

Don't take the result for granted tho. Just read up its description and see if you relate to it.

I would not recommend the 16 personalities. It's from my experience a really bad one.

The best I've found is http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

And just like Blink is saying, don't take the test for granted. The test just shows which 4, of 8 total functions you prefer. The more developed a person is, the more "equal" their functions are making it hard to type their "preference".

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - RTBoss - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 06:45 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)Blink Wrote: Confusion is definitely part of emotional healing. And since it's all intertwined MHS could be leading you to emotional healing as well Smile Eternity mentioned something similar on his MHS thread!

I would not recommend the 16 personalities. It's from my experience a really bad one.

And just like Blink is saying, don't take the test for granted. The test just shows which 4, of 8 total functions you prefer. The more developed a person is, the more "equal" their functions are making it hard to type their "preference".

Interesting. Every time I've ever taken a test, I come up ENFJ. This is the first time I've ever tested INFJ - which is cool, because I've always considered myself an introvert.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Benjamin - 05-03-2017

Quote:LOL.. I am just messing with ya... I mean this means that u have some kinda radar. How do u know? Do u read each and every post?

I'm magical. Big Grin

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-05-2017

Day 25

I had the most embarrassing day today... All thanks to Brainfog.

I went with my uncle and I wasn't able to remember the names of places. I knew they existed but I wasn't able to create a map in my head. All thanks to brainfog.. Idk how MHS of gonna solve it but I hope it soon does it.. I feel so dumb.

Maybe I need to visit a psychiatrist for this or Idk.. Any advice would be good.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - eternity - 05-05-2017

(05-03-2017, 09:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 06:45 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:

Interesting. Every time I've ever taken a test, I come up ENFJ. This is the first time I've ever tested INFJ - which is cool, because I've always considered myself an introvert.

best way to determine if you're I/E is to check how you feel after being around a group of people.

do you feel recharged after leaving a group setting?

OR

do you feel recharged after a night in?

_____

@OP: Re brainfog - I experience this too, and there have been certain substances that help with brain fog, but I've yet to rid myself of brainfog naturally. Sad

i bet clean diet and clean living would help.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-05-2017

I am taking Spirulina 500mg daily
Omega-3 1000mg
Vita C 2000 mg

Any other substances that helped you? Can u name them.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - eternity - 05-05-2017

alpha-gpc helps. And if you're in india, there's a pharm called modafinil that works wonders. it's a shortcut tho, and doesn't really work to remove brain fog. it just makes you more alert. i've found it doesn't mix well with 5.5G subliminals though.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - D.Ace - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 09:22 AM)Zane Wrote: I am taking Spirulina 500mg daily
Omega-3 1000mg
Vita C 2000 mg

Any other substances that helped you? Can u name them.

As I gained self-respect on the first 2 weeks using US, I impulsively bought Ginko Biloba as a side-kick for the Omega-3 1000mg.
It helped me reduce the fatigue from being an aggressive thinker.

(05-05-2017, 09:48 AM)eternity Wrote: alpha-gpc helps. And if you're in india, there's a pharm called modafinil that works wonders. it's a shortcut tho, and doesn't really work to remove brain fog. it just makes you more alert. i've found it doesn't mix well with 5.5G subliminals though.

Modafinil? Nootropics? (those flashes of Limitless movie in my head though, lol)
Could you use it on its own? I mean I used to interested in it and almost bought one for myself, but it often comes in stacks not a standalone.