Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Naturally-Blonde-Romantic-Lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Benjamin - 04-09-2017

Done.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 05-12-2017

I am on day 118, so I'm very close to the 4 month mark...

So I met a girl about a week ago who I know for a fact the program had a part in bringing into my life, but I do not think she is the primary manifestion and I'll say why in a second.

I was at a bar, I met this girl who seemed to fit the description of the program (Natural Blonde, short, cute, etc). We had a convo, and I made a bet with her, and I said if she wins I'll buy her a drink. She won and I bought her the drink and left. She came over and found me and started dirty dancing with me. I brought her to my room and we kissed and stuff, but I didn't necessarily have sex with her. I contacted her the next day and we went out on a little mini date. However, I realized the situation between us may not work out for a few reasons.

-She lives in California, and everybody is leaving campus to go home in a week for summer...
-She was cute, and fit the description, but I didn't feel as attracted to her, as I did for other girls...
-I made an awkward mistake on the date we had, that definitely pushed her away...(I don't feel comfortable sharing it)

For these reasons I feel like she isn't perfect for me, and therefore is not the primary manifestation. She may be a harmonic manifestation that the program attracted to teach me a lesson. I remember other members who used the 4g had this happen before. It just sucks. I thought I found the one, but I'll have to wait for the primary which might take awhile.

My motto is "if you stay in the barbershop long enough, you eventually will get a haircut", and likewise I will meet my perfect blonde lover eventually, and I will never stop until I meet her. Even if I have to listen to this program for a year or two. I just got a new job so idk what will happen there but I will keep you guys updated.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Ricardo - 05-13-2017

(05-12-2017, 11:08 AM)TrojanMagician Wrote: My motto is "if you stay in the barbershop long enough, you eventually will get a haircut"

If the barber finds out you don't have any money he might just throw you out.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Trend - 05-13-2017

Barber finds out after haircut though, still get a hair-cut :-P

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 07-05-2017

Officially 2 weeks away from the 6 month mark!

I am halfway through my summer job and I didn't meet anybody who full out fit the description. Or so I think. I did meet this one girl who is sort of perfect for me in every way except for the fact that she dyed her hair blonde and is not natural blonde. I really wish the manifestation ends up being her and I find out some weird fact like she was born blonde or something.

She is the same grade as me, is also a nursing major like me, and she has been showing a special interest in me at work. If she's not then I'd understand. The program has a way of manifesting girls who are almost perfect to teach me lessons I guess.

If she's not the manifestation then that means I'll meet the manifestation when I go back to college; which is still exciting. Either way I'm not quitting!!!

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-03-2017

So I am a week away from the 8 month mark...

I am getting very discouraged honestly. So I'm back on campus and, the girl that I met at month 4 I've been trying to meet up with her but she keeps coming up with excuses and it's annoying. One moment I believe she may be the manifestation and the other moment I don't. She texts me back, she isn't ghosting me directly. But I've asked to meet up with her 3 times and she had 3 different excuses; and did not give a reschedule offer. I think I'm done chasing her so that's that.

Also I am seemingly hitting it off with this cute asian girl so that's weird. But is my thing with this Asian girl destined for faliure because of the fact I'm running a perfect blonde lover program?, because it seems like the freaking blonde is avoiding me...

I don't know guys, and it's damn near the 8 month mark...it's not even like this is early. At this point the manifestation is would be kinda late, and nothing is happening...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-03-2017

Can someone give me some insight...

Should I consider quitting the sub?
I'm interested to hear from Shannon since he attracted his blonde lover at the 8 month mark...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Benjamin - 09-03-2017

I'd say that if she is being standoffish that she isn't quite the perfect lover. At this point i'd say it's up to you whether to continue or not, however you might be close to it and not know and if you stop then you won't get to that point Wink

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Zane - 09-04-2017

I think you should stop listening to the sub and see how bloom mode works.

When u stop listening to sub ur brain will go into full execution mode of the script. So Yes stop listening

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-04-2017

But will the bloom happen with a long term sub like this? Can we listen to other subs and still get the bloom effect? I am really hesitant to stop as I put soooooo much time into this sub...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - DarkPlouf - 09-04-2017

When you'll hit your 8 months mark I suggest you to stop listening to it and let the bloom takes effect. Yes, even with long subs like this one, there's a bloom effect. Shannon got it when he stopped listening to his AYP sub. Actually he went past the 8 months mark without real results from what I remember.

So I suggest to stop it or take a long break, and maybe listen to something else.

Quote:Can we listen to other subs and still get the bloom effect?
Yes. It happened to many users here.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-04-2017

(09-04-2017, 07:38 AM)Plouf Wrote: When you'll hit your 8 months mark I suggest you to stop listening to it and let the bloom takes effect. Yes, even with long subs like this one, there's a bloom effect. Shannon got it when he stopped listening to his AYP sub. Actually he went past the 8 months mark without real results from what I remember.

So I suggest to stop it or take a long break, and maybe listen to something else.

Quote:Can we listen to other subs and still get the bloom effect?
Yes. It happened to many users here.

Okay so I have decided to move on to another sub when I hit the 8 month mark, but I will still play the ayp for at least 1 hour a day...

I still want the result to come, and I don't want to abandon the sub completely...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - DarkPlouf - 09-04-2017

No, stop the sub completely for at least a month or so. To make it bloom.
See at least what it could give.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Shawn - 09-04-2017

I somehow doubt there will be a bloom with a 4G sub, this is not 5.5G, just continue.